Status: ANNNNND We're Back To Pull Heart Strings xD

A Little Piece of Heaven in My Solitary Hell

Found You

**Ryan's POV**

I walked through the almost bare streets, looking here and there for the address I had found when I looked up his name. I have to find him. If I find him, I find her. And right now, I really need her.

My legs feel like they're going to give out on me, but I don't care. I look back at the map. It's only a block away. I start to pick up my pace, my sore feet aching with each step. My vision is blurred with tears and my headache is making movement even worse.

I haven't stopped looking for years, but I've never truly gotten this bad. Not until about a month ago. I've gone much farther downhill since then.

The street appears in front of me, and I see the apartment building. Finally. I go as fast as my legs can carry me and climb the stairs, not bothering to search for an elevator. I see his floor and bolt forward, glancing down the hall for the apartment number.

As soon as I see it, I run forward. I knock on the door, the knock being much weaker than I'd intended.

I hear a bunch of male laughter and then the door opens, Mason looking back at some other guys and then turning to me.

He freezes, and his eyes get big.

**Alexandreina's POV**

"Thanks for the dinner, Scar. Really, I could've paid," I say as we leave the restaurant.

She laughs and says, "After the night you've had, how could I not pay?"

Well, considering you would have willingly murdered me about 3 years ago...

I smile and climb into the car, buckling up.

"So, what now?" I ask, looking over at her.

"Well, what do you want to do? We could head back to the apartment. You seem to need some sleep," she says, a smile on her flawless face. I see why Mason has a thing for her.

"Yeah, I guess that would be best."

Or not...
♠ ♠ ♠
:3