Status: ANNNNND We're Back To Pull Heart Strings xD

A Little Piece of Heaven in My Solitary Hell

I Was In Big Shit

The music store was empty which was a surprise,it was usually full. I shrug it off and head over to the guitar sections, looking through the strings and grabbing a pack for me and a pack for my bass player, knowing he'd be due for more pretty quick. I glanced over at the guitars even though I didnt need another one. I had replaced the one I had before, but I still kept my broken one. It stays in my closet in the case. It just reminds me of my old life.

I skimmed for a while later before heading towards the counter and pulling my wallet out, paying for the two packs of strings and heading back to my car, now...hottopic for new pants. I chuckled to myself as I got in and turned the car on. Pulling out and driving to the mall which was a few streets away. My mind wondered as I drove,

The mall was busy like normal, I causally walked in and down the hall to the shop I was looking for. Ignoring the weird looks. Hey I was wearing red plaid pants, I liked em. Plus my shirt was to big so I hung off my lanky body. It was a comfy day for me..I smiled softly at the cashier who greeted me and looked around the store,

I grabbed a pair of jeans which were dripped dyed and white. They'd be a good replacement for my ripped ones. I looked around again seeing a vest that I quite liked but let it go. I didnt need to spend a shit load of money here. I chuckled at a shirt of Invader Zim, knowing Scar found entertainment in the show and so did I..shh...But it was cute, I grabbed the shirt her size and payed. Heading out of the store, someone I guess knew me so I was suddenly attached to someone who was fangirling.

I chuckled calming her down, It felt different being regonized. I was always pushed around, it was a first for me.

She had handed me something to sign so I did before heading back to my car. Now to go home and eat...or sleep.....or annoy Scar some how, some way.

I got in and pulled onto the highway, why was it so dead today..It was kind of freaking me out. Wait...apocolypse?! No..no we wouldve herd....Really I need to stop watching zombie movies and shows. It currupts me.

I didnt even see it coming till the sound of metal clashing together and my head hitting the steering wheel. I blacked out for a second then regained my vision. I rubbed my head before pushing my door open. Seeing how bad the damage was and by far it was bad. I put my arms behind my head and sighed loudly. My heart was still pounding, dear god. Im in big shit.

I looked over at the other car seeing if the driver would get out, I didnt give them a chance before heading over ignoring my pounding my head was. I was still the type to see if they were alright
♠ ♠ ♠
not the longest but I didnt know if you wanted to do the crash since...the video kept playing in my head -.-