Status: ANNNNND We're Back To Pull Heart Strings xD

A Little Piece of Heaven in My Solitary Hell

I Cant Watch Someone Else Die

"clearly if you havent seen, we just ran into each other..ofcourse Im scared'' I whispered calmly to her as she watched me. I was clearly confused on what she was getting at. I could see the blood on her now, she'd have to go to the hospital, there was glass in her that I couldnt get out, considering how small they were.

I jumped back a little, my eyes widened. Why was I being held at gun point. I was really confused now, I had no idea who she was"Ma'am I think you hit your head"

You could see how pale she went. Not sure if it was from the accident or something else. I went to say something but she cut me off by screaming at me and backing up.

"I dont work for anybody, I dont know what your implying but I wont hurt you" I told her trying to calm her down. I could see the tears rise up in her eyes, as soon as she pointed that pistol at her head I freaked out.

"Ma'am..." I told her, I couldnt watch someone else die. "put the gun down, Im not going to hurt you and I dont really know what your talking about....please" I told her and swallowed hard. Going over to her, she had her eyes closed tightly.

I carefully removed the gun from her hand, flicking the safty on and tossing it on the ground.

She had fallened to the ground shaking. I took the bandana from my pocket and dabbing gently at the blood, wiping some of it away. I searched her face trying to see if I knew her from somewhere or maybe it was just from hitting her head.

She started shaking and just stared at me. "I wont hurt you" I whispered, brushing some blonde hair from her face, I dont remember meeting anyone that resembled her, So I wasnt sure.

I patted my back pockets for my phone,pulling it out "Hold the fabric to your head" I picked her hand up gently and put it against the bandana, it was a deep cut. I wiped the blood from my lip as I unlocked my phone and dialed 911.

My arms were shaking a little and I had a cut on my forearm,
♠ ♠ ♠
after two hours of nothing Im just going to post this..because I dont know what else to put