Status: ANNNNND We're Back To Pull Heart Strings xD

A Little Piece of Heaven in My Solitary Hell

Not Even From My Mug Shot

After he pulls out his phone, I know he's calling 911.

The authorities can't find me.

Come on, Lex. Think. Clear your head and get yourself out of this, I think, taking a deep breath. I sit up shakily and turn on the light in the roof of my car, flipping the mirror down from the top as well. I begin to dig the glass out of my face, feeling some blood leak out. I ignore the pain and keep going, taking all of it out.

"Hey, stop that. You're just making yourself bleed more," says the Mason impersonator... Or the real Mason.

"You don't know who I am, do you? You don't recognize me, not even from my mug shot," I mutter. pulling my contacts out. They have blood on them, and taking them out is the only way to keep the blood from soaking in.

"Mug shot? You mean-"

"Yes, I'm wanted by the authorities. For good reason. But, of course, you know where this will go," I say, blinking the blood away and looking at him. I blot some blood away with the bandanna he gave me.

He furrows his eyebrows and looks at my eyes, like he might recognize them. "I can't say that I know what you mean."

I chuckle and reach under the seat again, pulling out my first aid kit. I start to slap bandages onto myself and rub in disinfectant. I climb out of the car and grab onto his arm, wrapping it with gauze and taping it down. He can't afford the blood loss.

Looking up at him, I drop my little cover accent, letting the full thickness of my Romanian accent take over. "I'll take you as a hostage, since I don't have the heart to kill someone I was in love with," I pause for a second and laugh again, taking a light grip on his shirt, "I missed you, Mason."
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOOOOOO SNAP! Haha, has anyone started to enjoy this so far???? Cause I reread the first book and it's really confusing in some points, so I think Taylor and I need to do a little editing. AAAAAAANYWAY, your turn, Taylooor!