Status: ANNNNND We're Back To Pull Heart Strings xD

A Little Piece of Heaven in My Solitary Hell

Guess Who

"I haven't seen him since I left, but I got a message from my parents that said he'd left a little while after me to try and track me down," I say, my mind attempting to backtrack to the last time I saw him. I've blocked out a lot of memories, but this one is one I'll never be able to...

"Lex, can you please let me help you?" he asks me, tears at his eyes. He's been crying so much more lately. It's almost funny. Then again, everything is funny.

"No, Stevie. I don't want to be here," I say with a laugh, leaning my head back and smiling at nothing.

I feel his hand grab mine and I feel it shaking. "Do you still love me?" he asks, his voice quiet.

Another regret slips through my lips.

"I've never really loved you. Everything is just too fake for that," I say, giggling wildly at the end.

He stands and looks down at me. His eyes are hurt, but all I can do is smile. He leaves the room.


Mason walks me somewhere, my mind reeling the entire time. We talk about pointless things. Now that he's taking me somewhere, I'm going to have to change my appearance again. People will definitely spot me.

Maybe I'll leave my eyes the same and just wear sunglasses a lot. My hair... What color could it be? Maybe brown. I'm not sure, but I'll figure it out.

After a walk that is make twenty five minutes, Mason stops at an apartment building.

"Well, lookie here. Mason's all grown up," I say with a smirk. I wonder what this building would look like on fire...

"I'm not the only one. Before I take you in, just promise you won't flip out," he says.

I roll my eyes. "No promises. I can't control that."

He thinks for a second and mutters, "Okay, we can work with that."

He pulls me inside of the building and then an elevator. We go up and I feel tired, yawning and leaning my head on his shoulder.

Walking a bit more, we reach a door and he unlocks it, pulling it open.

"Oh my God, Mason, what happened to you?! And who is that?" asks a somewhat familiar voice. I glance over in it's direction and see a face that makes me dread the entire room already. Scarlet.

Taking a deep breath, I clench my teeth as Mason explains himself. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a group of three guys walk out from the back of the apartment.

"Hey, bro! Woah, what happened?" asks one of them.

"And who's the girl?" asks another.

Great. More people. Specifically people that I don't know. I push my way away from Mason and limp forward slightly, my leg throbbing.

"Where's your bathroom? I want to go tried and wash this blood out of my hair," I say, using my American accent and glancing around. It's a nice apartment.

"You don't have anything to change into though, and your clothes are covered in blood," he says, Scarlet giving him a look that says they'll talk later.

"I can deal with bloody clothes," I mutter, heading towards the back in search of a bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
:3