On the Edge

I Always Get What I Want.

[Jen's P.O.V.]
*A month later. *
I had started working at the bookstore about a month ago, and it was pretty fun. Mikey, and I usually worked in the back stacking books, and stuff like that. It was a lot of fun, because Mikey, and I are really close friends ever since I moved in. He is very understanding, and caring. I told him a lot about how I was feeling about the baby, that I also tell Gerard.

I was worried about how the next couple months would be at work, with the baby and everything. Eventually I would have to tell my manager, but I am going to wait until I have been working there a little while longer to tell him. Mikey looked at the clock, and saw it was almost time for closing. The manager came into the back and motioned for us to come to the front. We both stopped what we were doing and walked to the front.
"Were closing up a little early tonight."

"Why?" Mikey asked.

"Party I got to be there by 7:30."

"Dude its 7:15."

"Yeah I am going to be late so might as well try." He said going into the desk and pulling out two envelopes.

"Here your paychecks." He said handing them to us. I smiled.

"Thank you." Mikey, and I both said.

"See you guys on Monday."

"See you." I said walking out the door.

"I’m going to go get the car. Do you want me to pick you up or you want to come?"

"I am going to go to coffee shop so if you don't mind picking me up there?"

"Not at all. I'll be right back." He said walking towards the street where we parked. I started walking towards the coffee shop, and I saw Bill. I was so sick and tired of him. I walked towards him.

"What are you doing out here by yourself? You should be resting. I mean you are having a baby." He said smirking.

I got so sick of him I just swung my arm hoping to hit him in the face, but he grabbed both my hands and cornered me into the wall. I tried to fight back, but then he reached in his pocket and pulled out a knife. I stopped moving completely. He held it by my stomach, and I got so scared I wanted to cry.

"Now listen to me. I don't want to have to use this on you. I love you." He said getting close to my face. I looked around frantically for Mikey or someone, but no one was around. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"SHUT UP!" He said putting the knife closer to my stomach. I closed my mouth.

"Now I know you don't want to risk the life of your unborn child so I suggest you keep quiet." He said kissing me. I wanted to scream and yell but I couldn’t risk it. He pulled away from me and looked at me and smirked.

"If you say a word to Gerard or his brother I swear you and your baby will never live to see the light of day again!" He said walking away.

I stood there scared for my life. I wanted to start crying my eyes out, but I couldn’t let Mikey see me like that. I buried my face in my hands and slid down the wall. I was so scared.

"Jen?" I heard someone say as they put their hand on my back. I jumped and screamed. I saw Mikey there, and I was so relieved.

"Oh my god Mikey! You scared me."

"Sorry, but is there a reason you're on the floor?"

"No just got tired of standing."

"Why was your face in your hands?"

"I'm tired."

"OK then well lets get you home before Gerard flips his lid."

"OK." I said walking to the car with Mikey.

The whole car ride I felt like I was going to puke, or cry, which ever one came first. When we got home I was so shook up I just started crying, when I saw Gerard. I ran upstairs into my room. Gerard came in not long after, and started hugging me.

"What’s wrong Jen?"

"Its nothing I swear! Just hormones."

"Jen I'm no doctor but I know this isn't hormones. Now tell me what’s wrong! Jen I can help with what ever it is."

"I want to tell you but I cant!" I said.

"Why? Why the hell can't you tell me?"

"I swear its nothing. Gerard please believe me."

"OK, but promise me you'll let me know if anyone or anything is bothering you."

[Bill's P.O.V.]
I sat outside her window listening with a smile on my face. She’s such a good listener, and a liar. I walked away from the window, as I heard Gerard kiss her good night. I couldn't wait to see her in school, and fuck with her mind. She probably doesn't understand I always get what I want. So even if she avoids me I'll find her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short