On the Edge

Two Very Long Months

[Jen's P.O.V.]
I wasn't looking forward to school at all, but I had to go so Gerard wouldn't think something's up. I woke up, and I was still scared. Now we were going to be at school, where no one would be able to help me, because no one cares about me in my school. I got up, and got dressed. I walked down stairs with an annoyed look on my face.
"Something wrong Jen?"

"No I am just tired."

"You sure?"

"Yeah I promise." I said faking a smile.

"OK then lets get going. You'll be late to school." He said.

"OK." I said walking to the door with him.

"Jen don't you have a doctors appointment today?"

"Oh shit yeah I do." I said. I looked down and saw the bump was bigger then yesterday. It wasn't even 2 full months yet and I already have a bump that was pretty big.

"I will pick you up after school, and take you there."

"OK, but Gerard I want you to come in this time."

"I don't know if I can."

"Just say you’re my brother. Please Gerard I really want you there." I said holding his hand.

"OK if you really want me to I will."

"Thank you Gerard." I said hugging him. We walked on discussing whether or not we wanted to know the sex of the baby. He wanted to know I didn't.

"OK listen when they ask if we want to know you can say you do and they will tell you outside."

"OK that works. Why don't you want to know?"

"I like surprises." I said, as we were getting closer to the school.

"I have to go soon."

"Gerard before you go can I borrow your sweatshirt?"

"Sure, but why?"

"Because mine don't fit me anymore."

"Why are you asking me now?"

"Because I forgot to ask you at the house." I said smiling. He laughed a
little.

"Of coarse you can." He said taking his black sweatshirt, with holes in the sleeves for thumbs, and handing it to me.

"Thank you so much Gerard." I said hugging him good-bye.

"No problem." He said hugging me back. I didn't want to let go of him. I really didn't want to go to school.

"Jen? We both have to go. You can let go."

"Sorry." I said getting a little red.

"Its fine. Well got to go I will be right here for you when you get out." He said giving me another small hug.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"Love you too." He whispered back.

I started up the stairs hoping Bill wouldn't be by my locker. I turned the corner, and of coarse there he was. I ignored him luckily, but then we just had to have the same lunch period. I wasn’t looking forward to that.

*Lunch*
He saw me and walked right towards me. He sat down next to me, and put his arm around me.
"Last night was fun right?" He said.

"Your a great kisser you know, but I am sure Gerard’s already told you that one though." He continued. I ignored every word he said, which was extremely hard because I just wanted to hit him.

"I know what you’re trying to do. Your trying to act like what I am saying doesn't bother you, but I know it does." He said smirking

"It doesn't bother me at all." I said.

"You are such a liar it’s not even funny anymore."

"I am not a liar." I said trying to move away form him, but he just pulled me closer.

"Please. I am so sick of your lies little girl."

"First of I am not a liar, and I am not a little girl!" I said pushing him away from me.

"Your brave for a girl, whose boyfriend and baby, are on the line." He said smirking.

"What do you want? Like seriously what do you want from me? You have already been following me for like 2 months!"

"I honestly want you to be mine."

"Well you know you can't have me! So why do you keep trying?"

"I don't think you understand I always get what I want!" He said moving into kiss me showing me the knife a little. I backed away and slapped him in the face.

"YOU FUCKING FREAK! I AM SICK OF LISTENING TO YOU GET AWAY FROM ME!" I said standing up backing up. Everyone was watching me, and him now. Bill said nothing, and tried to make me look like an idiot. I ran out of the lunchroom.

I started hysterically crying. I found an unlocked closet and sat in it. I buried my head in my hands crying my eyes out. I heard the door open, and there was Bill. I stood up, and backed up against the wall in the closet. He closed the door behind him.
"You had to go make a scene didn't you?" He said getting closer.

I screamed at the top of my lungs when he got close enough to my face to kiss me. I wasn't going to let him kiss me again. I started pushing him away from me, but he pulled out the knife.

"Your a very good listener Jen. You listened to me when I told you not to tell Gerard, and you didn't."

"How do you know I didn't?" I asked.

"I am a good listener too." He smirked.

"What are you saying? You listen to my conversations with my own
boyfriend?"

"Right out side your window."

"You are sick!" I said trying to push pass him.

"No. Just in love." He said pushing me back against the wall.

"Get off me!"

"I bet your going to go home, and bitch and moan to Gerard about me. 'Oh Gerard Bill's bothering me again oh my god help me!' He'll get all pissed off, pretend like he’s going to come kick my ass. I have it all planned out in my head." He said mocking me.

"I hate you." I said

"You don’t hate me. You hate the truth." He said pushing my hair behind my ear.

"No! I do hate you! Not the truth! You! I hate you!" I said.

"Keep telling yourself that." He said kissing me. I pushed him off me, and tried to get out of the closet. After 5 minutes of pushing him away, which felt like forever, I pushed him out of the closet, and on to the floor.

I ran past him to a door at the end of the hallway. I burst outside, and ran as fast as I could to the house. I kept looking back to see if he was following me, but even when I didn't see him I would continue you running. I ran into the house, and locked the door.
"Jen?" I saw Mikey, Bob, and Ray standing at the top of the stairs.

"MIKEY!" I said running up the stairs to Mikey. I needed to hug someone. I was shaking I was so scared.
"Jen what happened?" Mikey asked.
"I... I ne-... I need Gerard." I said as I started crying.