On the Edge

Guess There Was Someone There...

[Gerard's P.O.V.]
I honestly wanted to go find this Bill kid, and kill him with my bare hands, but Jen wanted me to stay with her. I held her hand on the way to the doctors. She kept looking over her shoulder.
"Jen would you stop it! Nothing's going to happen to either of us."

"I am sorry. I just feel like someone is definitely behind us."

"Look." I said turning around. "There’s NO ONE there! Now will you calm down?"

"OK fine I will calm down." She said wrapping her fingers in mine. I smiled as we walked on.

"So did Mikey help you when you came home?"

"Yeah he did, until he told everyone our secret!"

"YOU’RE KIDDING!"

"Nope he said 'did something go wrong with the baby?' and They all heard and Bob asked 'whose having a baby?' and Mikey said 'Jen is.' Then I got mad and yelled at everyone and told them that you were the dad, and we were dating."

"YOU WHAT!"

"I was mad, and we had to tell them eventually... I am sorry." She said giving me the puppy eyes. I couldn't be mad at her... she was to cute when she did that.

"Well we were going have to tell them eventually so I don't care."

"You sure?"

"Positive." I said smiling. She smiled back, but I could tell she was still nervous.

We got closer to the doctors, and she let go of my hand, because we would have to tell people she’s my sister, and bothers and sisters don't usually hold hands. We walked in, and they all either had kids with them, or a kid or two on the way. Jen looked very nervous the whole time.
"I changed my mind." I whispered in her ear.

"About what?"

"I don't want to know what the baby is going to be."

"OK what changed your mind?"

"You know I don’t really know." I said smiling. She laughed a little. Jen was called in for her check up.

I sat in the waiting room with a bunch of pregnant women. I was the only guy there. I was going to kill someone! I saw a guy walk in, and he was alone. I was thinking 'what the fuck is a guy whose alone doing here?'. Then I saw him turn around, and there was Bill. I was going to get up and bunch him in the face. I got up and walked towards him. i got up in his face.
"Go home Bill...I will kill you. I heard about everything you did to Jen. Now leave us alone."

"That’s it? I was expecting so much more from someone who 'was going to kill me.' Like really that was pathetic." He said grinning.

"Do you really want to fight me?"

"It would be my pleasure!" He said walking outside.

I followed right behind him. He walked to the back of the building. He took off his jacket, and tried to act all cool and shit.
"Wow you're cool?" I said laughing mocking him.

"You get first swing."

"Gladly. I have been wanting to hit you for a long time buddy!" I said
clenching my fist.

I swung forward aiming for his face. I hit his face, and he was almost on the floor. He started laughing. I kicked his legs making him fall to the floor. I started hitting him harder then I ever hit anybody in my life. The creep was still laughing! Why was this freak laughing! He’s bleeding like no tomorrow from his face and he’s laughing! Now I know this guy is a true psycho! I hit him over and over again, but no matter how much I hit him he was smiling and laughing!

I backed away from him for a minute taking a break. I looked at his face and arms and everywhere, and he was all bloody all over. I looked at my knuckles, which were also bleeding. He laid on the ground with his hand in his pocket. Now I was wondering what’s this bitch going to do.

"You know Gerard... I got to give it to you. That was quite painful, but now its my turn." He said wiping blood off his face.

He kept getting closer to me. I didn't want to back down and be scared, so I stood my ground. He was very close to my face now. He reached in his pocket, and pulled out a knife. My eyes widened. Was this guy serious?

"Say goodnight Gerard." He said as he started slashing me with the knife.

I closed my eyes and tried to protect myself from the blows. I felt so much pain all over my body. I felt one blow to my head, but it was with his fist. I felt weak, lightheaded, and sick. I fell on the floor, and watched as everything started becoming blurry little by little. I saw Bill start walking away. Then I saw Jen coming back here, and I watched Bill kiss her and run away. She screamed and ran to my side. Then it all went black.