On the Edge

Nightmares

[Jen's P.O.V.]

I sat on the bus with Bill. I was so disgusted with my self for actually listening to him and going with him. I was so upset to reject now. He held my hand on my knee. It almost felt as if he was not letting me get away from him. I got dirty stares from the people on the bus, meaning they could tell I was pregnant. I ignored the stares which were heart piercing.

"Don't let them bother you." Bill whispered in my ear. Probably the only good thing he has ever said to me.

My heart felt cold, and heavy. I didn't want to be with him. Why did I come? Why did I leave Gerard? Why did I let Gerard get me pregnant? Why couldn't I just die just before I met Gerard?

The bus came to a stop, and Bill pulled my hand indicating for me to get up. I walked off the bus, getting more stares as I walked down the aisle. I was so hungry I didn't eat all day. We got off the bus and walked about a block or two. He kept trying to start a conversation with me, but I was quiet. He pulled me into his house I guess. There was nobody around.
"You live alone?" I asked.

"Nope. My parents are on business for a month." He said smirking.

"They aren't going to flip after a month passes and I'm here?" I said.

"I will find somewhere to put you." He smirked again. I was regretting this whole thing now. I should have never left Gerard for Bill. I felt like such a bitch. I wanted to be home. I wanted Gerard. I wanted to see my friends. I wanted to wake up from this whole nightmare.

He showed me which room I would be sleeping in. There was only one bed. I collapsed on the bed, so fed up with everything. He sat on the bed with me.
“Well we better be getting to bed soon.” He said lying down in the bed.

“Yeah, wait where are you sleeping?” I said hesitantly.

“Right here.” He said patting the bed.

“Then where am I sleeping?”

“Right here.” He repeated patting the bed next to him. I was scared now. I did not want to be here right now. This was definitely a nightmare now.