On the Edge

Too Young!

[Jen's P.O.V.]

I stared into his big hazel eyes, which were waiting for an answer. I didn't know what to do say, what to do, what to think! Was he being serious? Was he just saying this because I’m pregnant? I looked at him for a few moments, and then realized what I would say.

"I cant. Not now anyway." I said looking at his eyes, which became watery. He got up and walked away. I grabbed him by the arm.

"Gerard! Come here! Can't we talk?"

"Talk about what? How you just broke my heart?"

"Gerard! I just met you like 7 months ago! Our baby will be here in 3 months! I'm not ready for anything like that Gerard!"

"So what if we met 7 months ago? I still love you." When he said that I started crying.

"What’s wrong Jen?" He asked holding me.

"I'm to young for this. I'm too young to be 'in love'. I'm to young to be having a baby."

"Wait why did you say, 'in love', like that?"

"Gerard I'm 15. You're my first 'boyfriend'. I don't know what love is."

"So you've been lying to me."

"No Gerard... I love you... I'm just not in love with you." I said watching him look at the floor and try to hide his tears.

"Get... out...." He said with hesitation. I stared at him with disbelief.

"Gerard-"

"Get out!" He said snapping at me raging with anger. I started crying, as I walked out the door.

I walked down to the coffee shop, and had just enough money in my pocket for a coffee. I sat there crying my eyes out, until I felt a person standing over me. I looked up and saw Frank.
"What are you doing here alone?" Frank questioned, while sitting down with me.

"Gerard... proposed to me..."

"What! What did you say?"

"I said not now, and he took it as I didn't ever want to. Then I told him I wasn't in love with him, but I do love him. Do you know what I'm saying?"

"I understand, so what happened next?"

"He told me to get out."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He said slamming his fist on the table.

"No, but don't worry about it I'll find somewhere."

"Look no further come stay with me, until Gerard calms down."

"Thank you so much Frank!" I said giving him a hug. I opened my eyes, and saw Bill walk through the door. He saw me and walked toward me. I pulled away from Frank. Frank stood up to tell Bill to back off.

"No! I'm not here for a fight I swear!" He pleaded.

"I have to tell Jen something." He continued.

"What about?" Frank said backing off him.

"The trial."

"What now Bill?" I asked.

"The trials off." He said. I stared at him in amazement, as did Frank.

"What? How? Why?" I said, excited, and confused.

"I told your mom that the baby wasn't Gerard’s."

"Well whose did you tell her it was?"

"Mine." He said with a guilty look on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
check out my two other stories-
A Sunlit Romance
&
Better Than Me