Sequel: Not Going Home Alone
Status: This was made for my best friend so most of the things we say and do are real. The dreams that we talk about are real. Now, the relationship with the guys, not so real haha

You Leave Me Breathless

(13)

Brooklyn’s POV:

“No, we can’t move out there. Not right now.” This is the worst news ever right now.

“Why not? I think it’s a great idea. We get to see our boyfriends whenever the heck we want.”

“What about money? We kind of lack that right now.”

“We can both get jobs. And I’m sure the guys would help us out if we needed it. They do love us.” And I’m breaking again.

“It’s not a good idea." That's all I can say.

“Oh my gosh, what happened?” I open the door and she follows me in.

“Zach broke up with me. He said the long distance wasn’t working out.”

“That’s terrible! I am going to kill that boy the minute I see him.” How did I know she was going to say that?

“Please don’t do anything to him. The long distance just didn’t work for him I guess. When do you see Cam again?” True love is defending the one person who completely tore your life apart. Or is that something only a fool does?

“I was going to look at the apartments next week and I was hoping you would come with me. Pretty please, we have to still be neighbors.”

“No, I can’t risk seeing Zach all the time.”

“Please, for me.” She does a puppy dog face.

“I’ll go with you to look at them, but I can’t guarantee that I’ll move.” I can't see Zach, but I think that's the last thing on her mind. She still has Cameron and I should be happy for her.

“Thank you!” She hugs me and calls Cameron.

“Were you going somewhere? You were just leaving when I got home.” I just want to be alone right now and not think about anything.

“Do you want me to stay and come up with a revenge plan? I was just about to go shopping, but shoes will always be there." Of course she wanted shoes, but it's nice she would stay.

“It means a lot that you would give up shopping for me, but I really don’t want to talk about Zach right now. Or even think about him.” She looks at me once.

“Don’t think about him too much.” She gets up and leaves. I’m alone again, just like I always will be. Maybe it’s for the best that we ended it now. I don’t want to go falling even more in love than I already have. He was only the one person that kept me hoping, the one I thought I would marry. Morgan and I only planned out my future with him.

“Dang, Zach, why’d you have to do this to me?” I mope to my room and put on No Air and Last Kiss. Both songs could not be more perfect for how I feel right now. I roll off the bed and find a white ‘Dance Forever’ bracelet. Zach’s, ‘Dance Forever’ bracelet. I put it on and I can almost feel him again. I am never taking this bracelet off. It’s all that I have left of him.

*********************************************************