Sequel: Not Going Home Alone
Status: This was made for my best friend so most of the things we say and do are real. The dreams that we talk about are real. Now, the relationship with the guys, not so real haha

You Leave Me Breathless

The Concert

Brooklyn’s POV:

“Guess what I just did!”

“Well, you went to the bathroom, so I have no idea.” She’s grinning and it scares me.

“Nope. I snuck backstage and saw Zach. I told him we saw them a few months ago and then guess what happened!"

“I have no clue.” She saw Zach? Now I really want to know. I’m not so afraid anymore.

“He asked if you were here! He asked for you by name!” We scream.

“Dude! This is amazing!”

“Dude! I know!” The intro starts and the guys run on stage. The light hits Zach just right and his eyes sparkle. He looks at me and smiles.

“Uhm, he just waved at you.” Morgan yells.

“I saw it! It has to be a coincidence and holy crap! Cameron’s smiling at you!”

“No way!” She turns and smiles back. I might be crazy, but I think he’s blushing. They start the first song, The American Dream, and it’s amazing.

“So, are we stalking them after?” She looks at me like I’m crazy.

“Of course we are. We always do.”

“Well you can suck it, because we’re going to stay until they have us removed. We will be the last ones to see Allstar Weekend. I'm Ariel and this is Alison.” I turn and see two girls. Both of them look like they’re 13.

“How old are you exactly?” I ask.

“We’re 17, okay? Not 10!”

“None of us said you were. She was just asking a simple question. Oh, by the way, you’ll stay off of my Cameron if you know what’s best for you.” The girls turn around and leave.

“Wow, Morgan, I’ve never seen you like that.” She is usually so quiet when it comes to other people.

“I’ll do anything for the boys. Unless it involves actually fighting. I won’t do that.” And she’s back. Such a peace keeper. Totally perfect for Cameron. Me, I’m awkward, so I’m perfect for Zach.

“Hey, how are you guys? We’re Allstar Weekend. It’s nice to see some familiar faces in the crowd.” Zach smiles at me. They go in to the next song, Different Side of Me.

“Somebody likes you.” Morgan sings.

“Shut up. He does not.”

“He asked for you by name. He likes you.” She does have a really good point there. The whole show is amazing, but I’m kind of glad when it ends. It's meet and greet time.

“Time to meet our future husbands.” I am beyond excited for this. I love hugging Zach and getting my picture with him. It’s always different every time.

“Look at Cam. He’s surrounded by girls and he doesn’t even get how in love with him we all are. It’s so adorable.”

“Then go talk to him!” She walks over and he smiles. They are adorable together. I see her give the camera to someone and he puts his arm around her. Then, he kisses her on the cheek. There’s a surprise turn of events.

“Oh my gosh! Did you see that? Cameron Quiseng kissed me!”

“I saw. I think the boy’s in to you.”

“I sure hope he is.” She sees Michael and runs to get a picture with him. I start to follow her when a voice stops me.

“Excuse me? Brooklyn?"

****************************************************************