Sequel: Not Going Home Alone
Status: This was made for my best friend so most of the things we say and do are real. The dreams that we talk about are real. Now, the relationship with the guys, not so real haha

You Leave Me Breathless

(5)

Brooklyn’s POV:

“Zach asked me out!”

“No way! That’s freakin awesome! Cam asked me out, too. Now we just have to wait for them to finish touring and what not.” It’s going to take forever, I just know it. I’m not very good at waiting for things, especially one’s exciting like this.

“That’s amazing! Maybe we will get our castles after all.”

“Maybe? Really? You’re still going to doubt me after Zach freaking Porter asked you out and Cameron freaking Quiseng asked me out?”

“Yeah, just to annoy you.”

“Remember who’s driving here.” I shut up. I would like to live to have my first date with Zach. “This is so exciting. My first date ever and it’s with the guy of my dreams.”

“What about…."

"Don't even go there!"

“Oh my gosh! What happened? Things were going so well.” She and this guy, Matt, had been talking online and things were getting really serious. He was about to ask her out.

“They were, until I found out that Matt doesn’t really exist. Some stupid teenage boy made him up as a joke.”

“Man, you’ve just had the best luck.”

“I know. 18 and never had a boyfriend. Or a date. How pathetic can you get?”

“Remember Cameron’s never had a date, either. He’s 23.” That cheers her up.

“You are so right. Cam and I are each other’s first date! Do you know how romantic that is? It’s like we were meant to be.” She goes in to dream land.

“Deer!” I yell and she swerves. “Did you take driving lessons from Michael or something?”

“No, I took driving lessons from my parents.” That explains so much.

“Just don’t kill me.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it. Zach would be depressed and Cameron wouldn’t pay attention to me anymore. And I’d be in prison. I could not survive prison.” She pulls in to her spot at the apartments and we walk to our rooms.

“Good night, future Mrs. Quiseng.”

“Night, future Mrs. Porter.” She shuts her door, but I stay in the hall for a minute. There could be a day when Zach is standing in this very spot, waiting for me. I don’t know when that will be, but it could happen. I fall asleep and dream of Zach.

*Zach’s POV*

“Zach, go to bed.” Michael yells from his bunk.

“I can’t.” I can’t stop thinking about Brooklyn. The way she looked, the way she asked for a kiss, and the way she grinned when I asked her out. “When’s tour over again?”

“One month and one week from today. April 11. Why?” I can't believe Cameron isn't thinking how I am.

“That means April 12 is the day we’ll be free to date Brooklyn and Morgan!”

“Nope, you know our families. We have to wait until at least April 14, depending on their schedules. Plus we have to fly out there or fly them to us.”

“This is exhausting.” Can a long distance relationship really work between me and Brooklyn? It’s already so difficult.

“Go to freaking bed before I go all Randy Curtis on you losers.”

“We love you, too, Mikey. Glad we started the band and that you joined us.”

“I’m just that cool.”

“Whatever helps you sleep.”

******************************************************************