Sequel: Not Going Home Alone
Status: This was made for my best friend so most of the things we say and do are real. The dreams that we talk about are real. Now, the relationship with the guys, not so real haha

You Leave Me Breathless

The First Date

Brooklyn’s POV:

“What do you mean?” Nothing can go wrong; this is supposed to be my perfect night.

“There’s a handsome guy that says he’s here for a date with you. I don’t know, he seems too perfect.” I run out and see her and Zach laughing.

“Shut up. Hi, Zach.”

“Wow, Brooke, you look amazing.” He keeps staring at me.

“Thanks. You look good, too.” He smiles and steps out of the doorway so I can step outside.

“We should get going.”

“Good luck.” Morgan whispers before she goes to her apartment.

“So, where are we going?” I look good, but it’s kind of casual. It’s sexy and casual if that even exists.

“We are going clubbing. I really hope you don’t mind.” I don’t like dancing, but if that’s where Zach is taking me, I have to accept it.

“That sounds awesome!”

“To be honest, I’m kind of worried. I'm sure you’ve seen my dancing.” He’s walking with his hands in his pockets.

“Yes, and I’ve seen videos. You have some good in there somewhere.” He starts laughing like I just told him the funniest joke in the world. “What’s so funny?” I ask him.

“It’s a video. You can shoot those as many times as you want. That was definitely not a first shot video for any of us. We must have re-shot it 20 times.”

“Wow, you really are bad.”

“Yeah, I am.” We get to the club and I recognize it, but I don’t know much about it. “So, are you sure you’re okay with this? We can go somewhere else if you’d rather.”

“For you, Zach, I’m okay with it.” He smiles and his freckles pop out. His eyes sparkle like the sea and for a minute, I’m lost.

“Brooke!”

“What?” Apparently he asked me a question.

“Are you ready to go in?”

“Yeah, I guess we probably should do that.”

“It’s usually a good idea.” He runs around and opens the door for me. Please don’t shut it on me ,Zach. Don’t make this a tragic first date. Before he closes the door I grab my purse, barely missing the door.

“Hey, you didn’t slam me in the door yet.”

“You talked to Morgan?”

“Yeah.”

“Cameron was mortified after he did that. He called me as soon as he dropped her off and started freaking out.”

“That sounds like Cameron.” We walk to the line and out of nowhere, it starts pouring.

“Here, take my jacket.” Zach takes his jacket off and I cover my head with it. “Don’t want your beautiful hair to go to waste. That must have taken you hours.”

“Yeah, 10 minutes. But thanks.” He hugs me close, but I’m still getting bombarded. So this is our tragedy. We finally get inside.

“Well, that was fun.” He leans in to kiss me and we bump heads. Another embarrassing moment for us. Can anything else go wrong?

“Let’s go dance, Zach. That is why we’re here.”

“Right you are, Brooklyn.” He takes my hand and trips over his own two feet taking me down with him. Of course more can go wrong.

“Are you okay, Zach?”

“I’m fine. You?”

“Great.” He helps me up and we walk off to a corner.

“Alright, let’s re-start this evening.” He pulls me in and we start dancing.

************************************************************
.