Status: Uploading chapters one by one in different pieces.

Peace, Love, and Manson

Epilogue

I had a baby girl seven months later. Phoenix got a well-paying job and we moved out of the cabin and into our own house. I started going back to school. Phoenix and I got married ten years later, after
waiting a long time. I haven’t contacted my mother or father ever since I left to go to the ranch.

I still keep in contact with Arthur and Susan, and they got married the same month my baby girl was born. They even had two of their own children, both boys. Arthur is a proud uncle and father. I’m proud of him myself.

I didn’t ever talk to Ramona or Rebecca again. I called their house phone a few years ago and talked to their mother for an hour or so. She said that they both got married, but that’s all that she knows. She said she never kept in contact with them herself. I hope they’re doing well.

I don’t regret going to the ranch. It brought me to my husband and to my daughter, and it brought my brother to his wife and two sons.

The whole experience taught me a lot and I met a lot of great and definitely interesting people. Today, I look at it as a bump in the road. Not a good bump or a bad bump, but it was just... there. I learned from it. It hurt me and helped me. But that’s just life in general. There’s good and bad, and I decide to look at the good.

All that matters now is that I’m happy and everyone I love is happy too.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you have it. The end of my first story, folks. I hope you all liked it. I'm actually starting to develop my next one right now, so stay tuned! Leave a comment? (: