Temptation

Awkward Confusion

“You know you want this…” Seth’s breath was thick against Tyler’s neck. “You know you want me, you can’t deny that. I make your spine shiver, I make your mouth wet, your knees go weak,” his voice was turning more into a soft growl as his teeth scraped against Tyler’s neck. It was then that Tyler awoke with a jolt, sitting up right in his bed and looking around, starting to pant.

In his whole seventeen years, that had been the most realistic dream he’d ever had. He swore Seth was there…he knew he was. The male slipped out of his bed and started to look around his room, in his closet, underneath his bed. It was that commotion that caused Mrs. Simpson to check in on her son, raising a brow at the way he was looking underneath his bed.

“Lose something, kid?” She asked and Tyler straightened up, shaking his head.

“I thought I did last night before bed,” he quickly covered for himself.

“Oh, you were at the football game pretty late. Go into overtime?” Mrs. Simpson asked and he shook his head no.

“No, I was explaining the game to a couple friends. They were surprised I knew anything about football at all really,” Tyler chuckled a little and scratched the back of his head, standing there awkwardly until his Mother disappeared. When she did, he found himself some clothes for that day, laying them out on the bed before going for a shower. It was time’s like this that he was so thankful his bedroom had it’s own bathroom.

“Why the fuck would I dream about someone like Seth Mitchell?” Tyler asked himself as he slipped into a warm shower, closing the glass sliding door. He lent against the cool shower wall as steam started to encircle his body, waiting for the water to be the right temperature before standing beneath it. When he did step underneath it, he let out a load groan. Hot showers always were the best.

“Seth’s… I don’t know what Seth is,” Tyler mumbled to himself as he started to lather up a washcloth. “I’ve seen him drinking while ditching class. He fails at every subject, albeit that could just be put off to a bad tutor…” his voice trailed off as he started to wash his arms, legs, and other more private areas. “But he’s attractive, he’s dangerous. In my dream, he was right… last night he had every bit of me craving him… I still am craving him. But fucking why!”

Tyler sighed in frustration and stood beneath the water, watching the soap suds disappear from his somewhat tanned flesh. One thing Tyler kept hidden from most was a beautiful tree tattoo on his side with branches spreading out somewhat onto his chest. He knew Seth would like it, since Seth always showed his tattoos to everyone. Always bragged about getting more, more piercings as well. Part of Tyler found that sexy. The bad boy, the rebel, the rock-n-roller.

Tyler wanted Seth. Whether he wanted to admit it, to face the facts, or whether or not he knew why…he did. As for Seth… he was desperate for Tyler. After the way his body reacted last night to the simple kiss underneath the bleachers, he was fucking desperate for Tyler Simpson. Seth’s cock hadn’t throbbed quite so hard in months.

As Seth rolled off of the couch that morning, he knew he had to see Tyler again, but… his house wouldn’t be the place for it. School wouldn’t be the place. Seth just knew he had to get Tyler alone again, like underneath the bleachers… he knew Tyler would submit to him, that he was the submissive type. It was just when…how long would it take to break the gay boy? Then there was the inner turmoil Seth was going through….

“If I fuck him, does that make me gay…? Or is it only if he fucks me…?” Seth was still so confused over all this gay banter within his head. He didn’t want to Google it, like Tyler had suggested. He just wished Tyler would talk to him about it instead of making him out to be the bad guy in this whole awkward situation. Seth guessed that was something he’d have to bring up at school on Monday…if Tyler gave him the time of day…

On Monday at school, things weren’t any less confusing for Tyler Simpson or Seth Mitchell. Seth still found himself asking whether or not it made him gay to want to have sex with Tyler—and Tyler was still questioning whether or not Seth could actually truly be gay…and truly want a guy like him. If Tyler really had to truly sit down and think about it, he just didn’t see himself as the ‘type’ for Seth. If Seth sat down and really thought on it…he didn’t think Tyler would be his type either.

In their senior class, there was a couple other outwardly gay guys. Tyler had been on dates with the both of them on a few different occasions but they hadn’t turned out to be his type—Seth knew they were gay also, and again, they weren’t his type. When it came down to the nit-gritty though… Tyler and Seth were still confused at where they stood with one another.

After Tyler’s rather…vivid dream about Seth, he almost wanted to try something with the male…but Tyler was afraid that either one: Seth was doing this to somehow hurt him, ridicule him…that he’s not really gay…or two: Seth was on some sort of medication, a drug that was making him this way. Everyone knew Seth was a stoner, I mean that was common knowledge at Marshall High. Tyler had even tried weed a few times in middle school, but didn’t care for it.

For Seth, his dilemma was: what if this makes him gay after all? If he fucks around with Tyler once…will he want to continue? Will he be able to stop after just one night together? So many questions for just a nine hour school day…

“I really just don’t know what to think about it,” Tyler said softly to his friend Melissa who was beside him in the lunch line at 11:45. The two inched forward to get trays and dip food onto their plates as they discussed Tyler’s wild dream about Seth.

“It sounds like you’re genuinely curious. He made an impression on you that you seemingly can’t forget or let go of,” Melissa was very smart when it came to giving Tyler the right kind of advice. Although it was still so unclear to Tyler that Melissa was so very much in love with him.

“I wonder what he’s thinking thought…I can’t stop thinking about it, what he’s thinking, why he’s doing this. I really don’t think he’s out to hurt me anymore…the more I think about it, the more I actually think he’s confused. He’s…desperate for somebody to show him if he’s gay or not. As bad as it sounds, and how bad I know it’s going to get me hurt…I almost want him to have an experience with me so he knows if he is or not. I’m just scared that I’m going to like it, too much…and then get heartbroken,” he explained to Melissa, who nodded in understanding.

“You’ve just got to talk with him, Tyler. You can’t keep living with what if, what if, what if. What if he is genuine? What if you help him through this and he realizes he wants to be with you or something? I mean sure… if you think like that, wear your heart on your sleeve, you’ll get hurt…but you’ll get hurt with the ‘what ifs’ if you don’t do this too.” Melissa continued and Tyler agreed with her as they sat down to a table in the lunch room.

Tyler turned his head and scanned over the lunch room until he spotted Seth sitting by himself. “Do you mind me going over and sitting with him today Mel?” The boy asked and when she shook her head no and gave him a smile, he decided to get up with his tray of food and cross the lunch room to sit down across from Seth.

The awkwardness officially set in when Tyler took a seat across from Seth. It didn’t feel too awkward for Seth, but it was for Tyler…Seth hadn’t had a raunchy dream about Tyler, the way Tyler had about Seth. Seth looked up from his lunch tray where he was really just picking at the French fries, not even bothering to eat the hamburger. He hadn’t the largest appetite because of the cocaine.

“Hey,” Seth’s voice was quiet…he knew he was sort of in the wrong with Tyler after what happened at the football game.

“Hey,” Tyler said just as quietly and drew shapes on the lunch table kind of absentmindedly out of nervousness.

“Look, I’ve thought about you all weekend,” Tyler said rather straightforwardly. “I shouldn’t have brushed you off with… the thoughts you’re going to hurt me. I can’t always live behind my insecurities. I shouldn’t have stormed off on you Friday night and for that I’m sorry. I realize all you want is my help with this.”

“It scares me, Tyler.” Seth said rather bluntly. “I’ve never been gay. I’ve never had parents to talk me through these feelings. I realize your parents probably thought it was wrong, but… they support you now, you have a best friend who supports you. My friends will mock me, they will torture me over this. You had every right to think I was out to hurt you. What reason do I have to be gay? What signs have I shown? I’ve never flirted with you until recent. I’ve never had these thoughts until recent. It’s like one day I woke up and… I thought about you. I thought about you in a way that, men don’t think about other men unless they’re gay. Still think I’m trying to hurt you?” Seth questioned Tyler.

Tyler was rather flabbergasted at everything Seth had just laid out on the table for him to process. “I don’t know what to think, Seth. I don’t know how to help you. What am I meant to tell you?” He asked, still rather confused about it all.

“If kissing you excited me… if I find you attractive, does it make me gay?” Seth asked him, again putting it rather bluntly.

“Seth… yeah, it does. If two girls look at each other that way, kiss each other, fool around… it makes them gay. It’s the same for guys. I mean… there is bisexuality. I know sexually I’d rather be with a guy but… I wouldn’t mind dating a girl. I have good times with girls. I mean dating is about more than sex isn’t it?” Tyler questioned him, to which Seth somewhat nodded. Seth had always been a womanizer though.

“I’ve been with so many girls sexually, dated even more. I’ve never thought about a guy until now… but I can’t get you out of my head. Tyler, all I do is think about fucking you. Day in and day out…” Seth’s voice trailed off. Tyler couldn’t believe the words he was hearing. He was… astonished. Part of him was…ecstatic to hear Seth say that, the other part, so afraid.

“What are you going to do Seth? Fuck me once just to make sure you’re gay or at least swing both ways…then what? What are you going to do if you are or aren’t into guys? What if I fall for you in the process, Seth? What if you fall for me?” Tyler’s questions were definitely hitting home with Seth…but, Seth was so sexually frustrated, he just didn’t care. He was throwing all reason and rhyme out the door.

The two kind of ate in silence until the bell rang to head to sixth period. The two boys stood up and dumped their trays. They were two of the first ones out of the cafeteria, and as soon as they exited before anyone could see; Seth swooped Tyler into one of the broom closets between the cafeteria and gymnasium. The two of them stumbled some, kind of into each other since there was hardly any light in there. The only light came from a dingy, dirt covered window.

“I need you,” Seth said in a quiet voice as he shoved Tyler against the wall. Tyler squeaked, gazing into Seth’s chocolate brown eyes.

“I can’t do this here, Seth.. We aren’t.. We aren’t doing this here. Anywhere but here,” he begged him and Seth nodded.

“I know.. I know.. I just need a taste to get me through until we do.” Seth’s voice was hardly a whisper as he closed the gap between he and Tyler. Their lips found one another and working ferociously with one another’s. Seth’s lips were plump and demanding. Tyler’s lips were soft and submissive, like a babies. Their bodies arched together, Seth trying to pin Tyler’s arms to the wall but Tyler couldn’t stand it… One hand slipped out and ran through Seth’s hair, the other hand ended up finding Seth’s back, digging his nails in.

Seth broke the kiss to sharply inhale in a gasp. “I love fingernails in my back,” he said in a mumble against Tyler’s lips, giving him one of his weaknesses.

“You don’t say? Sure couldn’t tell with that gasp,” Tyler said with a soft chuckle, letting his nails continue digging into Seth’s back, making him arch more into Tyler’s chest.

“We’ve got to get to class, Seth. But I want this, too. I want to continue this… maybe tonight or, this weekend?” Tyler asked.

“Whatever works for you, works for me,” Seth said rather breathlessly and Tyler nodded, ducking his head to slip out from underneath Seth’s arm and then exited the broom closet without another word. Seth was so frustrated however, he didn’t know whether or not at that point he could even finish the school day. He tried his hardest but bailed after seventh period, going on home to…relieve tension.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 2,389

This chapter is longer than the rest because I merged two chapters together... it just seemed stupid for them to continue being two separate chapters..