Temptation

Afterward

“What time is it?” Tyler mumbled as he rolled around in the bed of Seth Mitchell’s. There were rays of sunlight shining in from the window across the room, highlighting Tyler and Seth’s naked bodies. Seth grumbled some and rolled over to uncover his clock, where Tyler’s shirt had landed last night before their night of debauchery truly began.

“9:15… you need to be home?” Seth asked and Tyler shook his head no. His parents had figured it was going to be a late night for him. Although they didn’t really approve of Seth Mitchell, they learned a long time ago they couldn’t stop Tyler from what he truly wanted in life. “In that case, I’ll start a pot of coffee. You do drink coffee, right?” Seth questioned.

“Duh,” Tyler nodded his head some. Seth untangled himself from the covers and Tyler watched him as he crawled out of bed. “Wow,” he mumbled some, getting a real good glimpse of Seth’s naked body.

“Wow, what?” Seth quirked an eyebrow, looking down at Tyler as he slipped on a pair of boxers.

“You’re just really fucking hot,” Tyler mumbled as he stretched in the bed. Seth couldn’t help himself from glancing over Tyler’s body, too, while Tyler’s eyes were closed mid-stretch.

“Stop talking about yourself,” Seth chuckled as he disappeared from the bedroom, leaving Tyler blushing like mad. While Seth was in the kitchen starting some coffee, Tyler’s eyes started to scan the room for his articles of clothing. He figured he’d just put his boxers on, since that’s what Seth had done. He finally found his boxers over towards the desk in Seth’s room.

As he slipped them on, he couldn’t help but notice some of the poetry and artwork that adorned the top of the desk. “Wow…” he mumbled and started to read through it. A lot of it was about his feelings, his confusion. It amazed Tyler, somewhat, that Seth could even feel such things. As Tyler kept reading, he noticed poems about withdrawal, addiction… Tyler’s stomach churned some, he had a hunch but he didn’t want to investigate it… unfortunately, he didn’t have to. As he lifted up another journal, he saw a baggy of what Tyler knew all too well was cocaine. He and Seth both had drug courses in middle school, drug awareness and all that bullshit. Clearly it didn’t work for Seth.

Last night, Tyler had learned Seth was on his own. He somewhat shared another place with his Dad who is an alcoholic deadbeat. The other times, he lives here. He’s an emancipated minor, legal to live on his own and have his own bills at just seventeen. Part of Tyler respected that, looked up to Seth… he never realized the guy had it this hard. But the other part felt so bad for him…felt like he needed to help him or something. Find help for him.

“Coffee’s done.” Seth’s voice rang from mid-hallway so Tyler quickly put the journal back down and pretended to just be looking through the one that had been on top.

“Your writing is really good,” Tyler said softly and laid the journal back down, as if he’d not found anything.

“Thanks,” Seth mumbled, a part of him afraid that Tyler had found his stuff…but Tyler wasn’t acting like it, so he brushed it off pretty quickly.

“No, I’m talking like… career good. College good,” Tyler said softly as he walked to the doorway and wrapped his arms up around Seth’s neck. Seth felt his heart begin to race. “It really… spoke to me,” he whispered and Seth sighed, wrapping his arms around Tyler’s waist at long last.

“Last night spoke to me,” Seth mumbled, hiding his face in Tyler’s neck. He was glad for the fact there wasn’t a lot of height difference between the two of them. “Last night was fucking wow. Wow doesn’t even begin to explain how I feel about last night.”

“Same here,” Tyler smiled some and ran his hands through Seth’s darker hair, tugging on it a little. “It was…indescribable. That can’t be the last time it happens…”

“Definitely not.” Seth smirked a little as he pulled back and led Tyler through to the kitchen to pour him a cup of coffee. “You take it with sugar and creamer?” Seth asked and Tyler nodded.

“A little of both, yeah. Not too much,” he replied as he took a seat at the small kitchen table, watching Seth as he fixed his coffee. A moment later, Seth placed Tyler’s coffee in front of him and sat down across from him.

“You really think my poetry is that good?” Seth asked, still stirring his coffee with one of those plastic stirring sticks.

“Yeah I do. You write about such mature heartache…and, I noticed a lot of poems about withdrawal… I mean, I don’t know if you’re a recovering addict or something?” Tyler offered, noticing a kind of startled look upon Seth’s face. “Which is entirely your business!” Tyler defended, his hands up in the air like he’d been caught murdering someone. “It was just such a powerful poem. I mean… award-winningly powerful.”

“I’m going to admit something to you, Tyler.” Seth said quietly, taking a small sip of the alarmingly hot coffee, sighing after he swallowed. “I’ve fought addictions since a real young age. I’m not going to go into details and say whether or not I’m addicted to something right now or not, because that’s not your business,” Seth said firmly. “But… I do struggle with addictions. I probably always will.” He mumbled.

“It makes you who you are, Seth. It doesn’t have to define who you are, but… it’s a part of you. If you’ve been doing drugs for that long… even if you aren’t now. They can mold you… but only you can be who you really want to be..” Tyler said softly and Seth nodded his head a little.

“You remind me of a drug counselor I had once… of course, I didn’t have it long. Only until I graduated into high school. I’ve not talked to anyone else since then about my problems… I don’t feel like they’re problems anymore,” Seth said honestly.

“But you realize, if you were still addicted, that… you could get help for it, right? I mean… if you wanted?” Tyler asked and Seth somewhat nodded.

“Yeah. If I was,” he agreed. The two drank on their coffee somewhat in silence for a few moments, both sort of absorbing the conversation they’d just had. After a moment, Tyler got the balls to stand up from the table and walk to Seth, tilting his head up to him and kissing his lips lightly.

“I believe you can do anything, Seth Mitchell.” His voice was soft, delicate. After he spoke those words, Tyler went right back to kissing Seth.. Their plump lips working together so perfectly. Well… Seth had much plumper lips than Tyler himself of course… Part of Seth truly believed Tyler when he said those words, after last night especially. Part of Seth was really afraid that he was truly gay…that he wouldn’t be able to put Tyler Simpson down…that he was addicted.

A sliver of Tyler was afraid of Seth and the addictions he may or may not have…well, Tyler was almost more sure than not that Seth was addicted to cocaine right now. The other sliver of him… well, Tyler wanted Seth, desperately. He wanted to help him, hold his hand through whatever Seth needed to overcome. Tyler was falling in love with Seth, even if he fully didn’t understand that’s what it was yet.

“When you say shit like that…” Seth whispered against Tyler’s lips as the kiss finally started to dull down. Tyler was sitting down in Seth’s lap now at the kitchen table, both adolescents so glad that Seth lived alone. “Tyler…” Seth didn’t even know if he could say the words, ‘when you say shit like that… it makes me feel something I’ve never felt before…’ Seth didn’t really have to say it, Tyler had a feeling that’s where he was going with the sentence.

Tyler placed his fingertip on Seth’s lips and smiled a little, gazing down into his chocolate brown eyes. “I feel the same way,” he said in a soft voice, careful not to overstep a boundary. “Seth…this feels really right.” Tyler said in an even quieter voice than before, chewing on his own pierced lower lip. “I know that…right now you don’t know for sure, whether you are or you aren’t but… I’m going to enjoy this for however long you want me…” Tyler’s voice trailed off as Seth chuckled a bit.

“After last night, Tyler, I’m not completely sure I’m ever going to let you go.” Seth, a piece of him was speaking honestly to the other male. A fragment of him still believed he was doing this for the fun, for the sexual pleasure, because of the drugs taking his inhibition away. But there was a lot of Seth that truly wanted something between him and Tyler to work.

Seth stood up from the kitchen chair with Tyler in his arms and started to carry him through to the bedroom, laying him down gently onto the bed on his back. Seth straddled him, just gazing down into his eyes. “Tell me what you feel…right now,” he asked of Tyler in a whisper.

“Anxious…nervous. I don’t know what you’re going to do to me… but I know I want it, whatever it is. My heart is racing…” Tyler whispered as he reached up and placed his hand over Seth’s chest, where his heart would be. “My throat is dry… I’ve got goose bumps up and down my whole body.”

Seth listened to Tyler, a small chill running up his own spine as Tyler described what he was feeling. Seth nodded his head some, placing his hand on top of Tyler’s that was now upon his chest. “I feel it, too.” Of course when Seth admitted he felt it too, it made Tyler’s heart beat that much more erratic.

“Please…” Tyler whispered, digging his nails gently into Seth’s chest. “Fuck me again… like you did last night,” he blushed heavily after asking that of Seth but of course, the unsure gay boy couldn’t refuse. They’d had way too much fun last night…and he’d been in too much pleasure to turn down going back there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 1,725