Status: One shot

Ravish

1/1

The big bad wolf
The woods were dark. I had roamed the woods before but not when they were like this. The sky was pitch black, other then the full moon trying to shine bright. There was a mysterious mist dancing through the woods.
I pulled my red hoodie closer to my body, trying to block out the cold. I tried to find a nice quiet place to read. Tonight didn't seem to be the best night for it.
A low grumble came through the trees. Chills went up my spine. The noise slowly became louder, turning it into a growl. I knew not to follow the noise but I wanted to see what it was coming from. I traveled till I came upon the noise.
There stood a big beautiful reddish brown wolf, but something was wrong. The wolf... it was growling in pain. I stepped closer for a better look. The wolf was shredding his fur off. Its head raised up making me jump behind a tree. My eyes stay on the wolf. I couldn't pull them away. Even when Its bones started to break. What the hell was going on? Everything about this was impossible.

Pain of the change is severe. Though the more you change, the pain decreases. Yet, it's still a bitch. Having your bones break, then come back together. The pain never fully goes away. A rumbling growl escaped through my throat. Just before I let out a scream, the moment I fully changed.

It finally rose up. It wasn't a wolf anymore. It was a man. A tall naked man. I couldn't see him too well but his face had a mustache. His hair was curly reddish brown. His body was lean and built but not at all like a body-builder type. My eyes traveled slowly down his body. His hair line below his belly button led down to his manhood. His very big manhood.
My knees felt weak, so I gripped the tree for support. I could feel my heart beating itself bloody against my rib cage. I never felt like this. It was crazy. All this was. Being out here in the woods, watching a wolf turn into a naked man.

Her scent filled my nose. She smelled of roses and coconuts. She'd been there watching me. Watching me change. I would give her something to look at. I stretched out for her to admire all. Her hormones were betraying her. She smelled of a lusty hunger. She was curious about me, or she would've left. I refused to let her get away.
"It's naughty to be spying on someone."


Oh my god! He knew I was here the whole time! Should I run? Would he try to kill me now?
"Come here now!" He yells out to me.
What in the world was I doing? I stepped away from the tree and out into the open.

There she was. Her short black hair shining even in this darkness. Those hazel eyes full of worry and lust. She looked like little red riding hood with that red hoodie around her. Her black tank showing a little, while her skirt showed off her long legs. Oh, how I want her. I could feel her staring at me, wanting me to take her.

"Closer". He tells me.
I take a step closer.
"There's fine". He almost rumbles out.
I walk a little closer toward him, till I can really see his features. His face was strong with beautiful ocean blue eyes. The very same as the wolf had.
"Who are you"? I ask.
"The big bad wolf". He replies in a darkened voice.
His voice was like music to my ears. He pulled off the big bad wolf look with his dominant appearence.
"And who are you"? He asks me. His voice ringing with dominant power.
"Darcy Smith". I tell him, nervously.
"Well, Darcy Smith. Do you know what I am going to have to do to you? Since you know my secret"? He said, closing the distance between us.
"What"? I ask, nervously.
"I'm going to ravish you"! He practically growls out into my ear.
His lips land roughly against mine. I could feel his hands roaming my body. I didn't feel like fighting him. My body. My mind. Every part of me wanted this! I didn't and couldn't understand why. I had never felt like this. It was a crazy lust! Yet, It felt so right! Nothing felt wrong about it. I felt like I belonged with him.
He yanked my hoodie off, tossing it to the ground. Then laid me down on it, before crawling over top of me. He quickly removed my tank top and skirt. Excitement was pulsating through my blood!
"Oh my"!! I cried out in surprise, when he ripped my bra clean off!
"Your going to love this"! He said before bitting the nap of my neck, causing me to moan out in utter bliss. I screamed through the pain and pleasure that was overtaking me the very second he truly bit into my flesh!
"Ravish me"! I screamed out into the night air!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u guys enjoy