For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

Bite My Tongue

I woke up to a blinding light and some whispers coming from the corner of the room. Either a ghost rudely decided to wake us up or its my twatish bestfriends. I hope it’s the second one to be fair. I lifted my head up off my pillow to see that my arms were around my sleeping bestfriends waist. Yes we do cuddle, I must have fell asleep like that.

‘Oh so you are awake’ I heard someone laugh from the enterance to our room, I look in that direction to see Kier standing there with a smile on his face. So it wasn’t a ghost. Well it could be but then would be a cute ghost.

‘Oh nothing. Just it seemed you had a good time cuddling Shane there that’s all. ‘ Kier teased.
I quietly got up from the bed not wanting to wake Shane up, and made my way across the room to where Kier was standing.

‘Shut up. There is nothing wrong with cuddling your bestfriend.’ I pouted once I was standing next to him, deciding now that I shall walk into the living room instead with Kier following behind me.

‘Its weird. You are only allowed to cuddle in bed if you are going out with him and as your not nope.’
I’d like to cuddle with him in bed… That would be nice. Never going to happen though. I sat down on the sofa next to Laurence, him raising an eyebrow in question as to what we were talking about.

‘Your just bitter that you have no one’ I muttered.

‘Excuse you. Just because I am single doesn’t mean I dont have no one. I mean yeah its been a long while since I have had a girlfriend but I will find someone.’

That’s when my heart sunk. Girlfriend. Yeah, course he would be straight like I knew he had girlfriends before but yeah. He could be Bi but I doubt it very much. I felt the sofa sink down next to me to realize that Shane had sat down next to me still in his pajama bottoms.

‘I know someone who likes you Kier’ Shane grinned.

DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE SHANE. DON’T YOU DARE. I HATE YOU. A LOT. WHY WHY WHY. SOMEONE KILL ME NOW.

‘That’s because everyone loves me, especially Drew.’ Kier winked at me.

I felt a blush rising on my cheeks. Oh god, WHAT. IS HE JOKING OR. I HOPE SO.

‘I um yeah. Course’

I hate you Shane. Do you think maybe he has finally guessed? I don’t know. I hope not because then awkward and him hating me. I am just going to sit here and hope Kier is joking or I will cry all over Shane. Yep.

‘Drew you look like someone smashed a tomato on your face.’

Great I bet it does. Oh shit. Great.
I could feel a pair of eyes on me I just fucking hope its Laurence or Shane and not Kier because then I’ll probably go as bright as his fringe.

I looked round to see, Shane’s eyes on me as if trying to tell me something. Oh god well this is embarrassing. I got up, out of where I was sitting and babbled some excuse about not getting my bass out of the van. I actually didn’t get my bass out of the van last night but I think Shane might of got it out for me. I opened the door to our flat and ran down the stairs. Fuck knows why I’m not upset or anything it’s just awkward if he does know and he probably hates me if not I look like a dick but I can deal with that as I make a fool out of myself on a daily basis.

‘YO DREW! Why did you run off?’ I heard Shane call after me running after me to catch up to me.

‘Does he know? Like yeah.’

‘What? No. He doesn’t okay he was just joking around because you was blushing.’

I need to stop being so paranoid. He won’t find out. Unless Shane tells him. Then I will kill Shane because he can’t tell anyone ever. I think the others might know though but I think apparently it’s obvious and Kier is oblivious so.

‘Don’t tell anyone please?’

Shane sighed. ‘You know I won’t. It is very obvious but I wont tell anyone including him if you don’t want too. Now lets get back before the others start wondering where we have gone.’

Have I ever told you Shane is my favourite? Well yeah he is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dialogue and shit chapter. Sorry guys