For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

Light the Fuse and Run

Harry’s point of view

I love mornings like this, I love waking up feeling completely content in Kevin’s arms. Fuck that sentence was really faggoty wasn’t it? Man I don’t even care, I don’t think I’ve ever ever loved anyone more than Kevin in my entire life – not even myself! And I do love myself, why wouldn’t I, I mean I’m a fucking sex god. But anyway, I didn’t know what time it was, but from the lack of light filtering in through the bus windows I could tell that it was nowhere near a reasonable, bearable hour of the morning.

Not that I cared, I guess I was far too excited to sleep, because well, it’s fucking Christmas! I love Christmas so much, like jesus christ it’s the best holiday ever and it’s so cute and warm and snuggly and faggoty and I could be all cute without being judged. Everyone always judges me and Kev for being cute and cuddly but today they can’t so fuck them.

I rolled over onto my side so that I was facing my boyfriend, a soft smile on my face. I didn’t know whether he was awake or asleep, but after seeing his risen eyebrow and feeling his arms tighten around me I would definitely say he was awake.

“What are you doing up so early?” he whispered, his voice cracking over parts as if he’d been crying – but I’d say it was just due to the fact he was tired.

“Can’t sleep,” I shrugged and nuzzled my face into his chest, “what are you doing up so early?”

“Can’t sleep,” he chuckled, pressing his lips to the top of my head. “Merry Christmas, sleepy head,” he mumbled and I hugged him tightly to me, tangling my legs in his as I did so.

“Merry Christmas,” I smiled back at him and leant up, planting a small kiss on his jawbone.

There was a silence between the two of us after that, but not an awkward one – it was nice and comfortable, that lovely silence where you can just soak up each other’s presence or whatever. It was nice and I like it. The silence wasn’t very longlasting though as soon it was broken by the faint sound of Kev’s voice, “hey Harry?”

“Yeah?” I whispered back, my eyes wide as I looked up at him.

“Um, would it…d-do you think…” he trailed off, and I literally heard his heartbeat speed up, oh my god that boy is so cute but he needs to fucking spit the bricks out jesus. I reached up and squeezed his arm, encouraging him to go on and he smiled down at me, just about to open his mouth to continue when a loud, obnoxious voice ripped through the bus.

“AAAARE YOU READY TO RUUUUMBLEEEEEEE?!” I heard a pair of voices holler, I internally groaned. Not even seconds afterwards, the curtain of my bunk was ripped away and there stood Andy and Drew, grins plastered on their faces.

“Fuck off,” I complained, flipping them off as I hid myself in Kevin’s chest.

“Nope! Come on lazy boneses!” Drew giggled and grabbed Kev’s hand, ripping him from the bunk and onto the floor. For someone of his size and stature, he is surprisingly strong. “It’s Christmas! We have presents and stuff! Get up get up get up!”

“I think he was about to,” Andy winked at me before waggling his eyebrows and I immediately felt heat rise into my cheeks. I was not about to! I don’t know what he’s talking about! Although a few more minutes to ourselves would’ve been a lot nicer.

“Come on,” Kevin sighed with both amusement and annoyance, “might as well get up if everyone else is.”

“My mind’s still stuck on sexually getting-up,” I yawned and shot Drew and Andy a glare each before pulling myself to my feet beside Kevin. Okay, it’s Christmas, it’s Christmas, happy happy, love, presents, joy, cheer, Christmas, yay, it’ll all be great. Present for secret santa, present for Kev. All good.

Kevin wrapped his arm around my waist and slowly towed me towards the main room of the bus, but as his hand made contact with my naked back, I remembered;

I hadn’t bought Kevin a Christmas present.
♠ ♠ ♠
FILLER BUT YEAH AT LEAST IT'S AN UPDATE YAY

title - Jody Has A Hitlist because cuties