For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

Looking Up

Laurence P.O.V

As I opened the door to our flat I saw Shane standing there, well seeing as he is standing there I might as well tell him what I found out from speaking to Kier on the way to the interview. Oh god, Drew hes going to be gutted when he finds out about that girl Kier has his eye on. Did Kier even know what I meant when I said did anything happen? He probably thinks I meant did they have a fight or something. Ugh he is so unaware of poor Drew liking him. Either Kier needs to realize Drew likes him a lot or Drew tells him. The second one is unlikely though especially now. Well when he finds out about that girl Kier is interested in.

I make my way across the room to where Shane is standing looking across the room to make sure no one is there apart from us two. I joined Shane, ready to tell him what happened.

‘Kier is interested in this girl, well the girl who interviewed us for Kerrang. He even got her number.’

Shane’s face fell as I came out with this information. ‘Seriously?! Fuck.’

I nodded.

Fuck I just hope however Shane tells Drew he does it so it doesn’t hurt him that much, I mean it’s painfully obvious how much he likes Kier. Kier being himself doesn’t see it though. I’m guessing this is why Drew’s been upset the past couple of weeks.

‘Don’t tell him please. He is upset enough about this whole thing at the moment. He doesn’t need that now’

‘I won’t do that. I’ll leave you to tell him that. So that’s why he is upset over this whole Kier thing?’
Shane nodded.

‘Kier isn’t aware that Drew likes him at all. He knows hes been upset but that’s it. I asked him about it today.’

As I said that Kier rushed past me shirtless frantically looking for something.

‘Where’s the fire then?’ I joked.

‘No where I have a date tonight with Lauren’ he muttered not looking me in the eyes still looking for something.

‘Already?!’

‘Yep. I need to go find a shirt now bye.’ With that he left the room, in a hurry.

Shane gave me a look as if surprised by the facts Kier just told us. He looked down not making eye contact with me.

Oh poor Drew.
-
Kier’s P.O.V
I quietly closed the door of our flat behind me, I had just gotten back from my date with Lauren it went great turns out she is really nice and everything. I think I already like her, or there is just something about her that I really like, I think this will go well you know? I mean I haven’t liked someone in a while and I’ll be really happy if I do end up dating her. I have another date with her on Thursday night, I just can’t wait. I don’t think Laurence is too happy about it though for some reason. No idea why. I wonder what the others will think when they find out? I do hope they like her especially Drew. He needs something to take his mind off things.

As I was about to enter the bedroom I hear sobbing coming from Shane’ s and Drew’s room. Shit, I wonder what is wrong?! Who’s crying? I think it might be Drew, as Shane never cries. I wonder over to Drew and Shane’s bedroom and open the door to see Drew there sitting upright in bed crying with a sleeping Shane next to him. What do I do? Do I ignore him? Or go comfort him and ask what’s wrong? I think maybe I should go see what is wrong as I haven’t talked to him a lot recently.
Drew gasped as he finally saw me there, I made my way to where Drew was and pulled him into a hug.

‘Whats wrong?’ I asked him, Drew pulling away from the hug first.

‘This sounds so stupid but I had a nightmare.’ He whispered not looking directly at me, nibbling his bottom lip.

I perched myself on the edge of the bed, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him close to me.

‘It’s not stupid. I’m here. Its okay yeah?’

Drew nodded burying his head into my chest.

He is so cute he doesn’t deserve to be upset again over a nightmare. The least I could do was stay with him the rest of the night as Shane is asleep and I don’t want to wake him.

‘Would you ever hate me?’ I heard him whisper to me.

‘No. I couldn’t you’re one of my bestfriends I could never hate you’

Drew seemed to think about this for a minute before replying.

‘Good’
I pressed my lips to his head softly. What? It could help okay do not judge me.
We sat there in exactly the same position in a comfortable silence for a while, until Drew broke it.

‘Why are you up at this time anyway it must be late?’ he yawned.

Ah. This is when I tell him I guess. I paused for a moment.

‘Yeah ah, see I had a date tonight.’

I expected him to freak out or say something but it stayed silent. I looked down and realized Drew had fallen asleep. That’s so cute oh my god, I sound so creepy but its true. I hope hes okay in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dialogue D: thank you to our ALL our commenters and subscribers and recommends its awesome and it means alot :')