Status: The more you comment the more I'll update. 1 Comment = One chapter

Learning to Walk

The cover for this story is supposed to look like a class photo... Kinda...

- - - - - -

It's that time again. The time for new students. The beginning of a new year.

Frerard/Ferard: Frank and Gerard have been in the same classes for two years now. They've been best friends the whole time, after moving from Jersey to the UK, purely for education, the two bonded better than ever. But what if one of them wants more?

Smatkins/Smitkins: Ian Watkins is the same age as Frank and Gerard. He knows the two, he's seen them from a distance... But he's not interested as them. Ian is about as straight as a roundabout. And his new aim? Sean Smith. Having only just started at the college, Sean is in need of guidance. Ian just so happens to be there.

Flintceschi: Dan and Josh are childhood friends. However, they've been known to be more. At parties they have often been seen making out behind potted plants, both completely smashed, or so it seems?

Jalex: Thrown into a new country with new surroundings leaves Jack and Alex bewildered. They've never met before but considering the circumstances, it would be nice to have someone around to talk to and get lost with.

- - - - - -

A/N: I've used my creative license with ages and shit... yeah.