Status: The more you comment the more I'll update. 1 Comment = One chapter

Learning to Walk

Guess I'll See You In Hell

"Hey Frankie! How's it going!?" The voice of Mikey Way buzzed on the other end of the line.
"Not good Mikes, I-I... Doesn't matter," Frank mumbled.
"What's up Frankie? You can tell me anything remember!?" Frank could practically hear Mikey's sympathetic expression. "Is it something to do with Geetard?" Mikey asked.
"Yeah... It's something like that..." Frank muttered. Mikey hummed on the other end of the phone. Frank ran his hand through his hair as he paced his bedroom floor.

Him and Gerard had gone to visit Dan this afternoon, after hearing about the accident it was only fair!

Frank flopped down on his bed heavily and heard the springs groan in protest. Mikey sighed. "You know what I'm going to say Frank..." Mikey mumbled. Frank nodded in reply, even though he knew Mikey couldn't see him.
"I know... But it's different, I can't just go for it... I-I mean... We uh... We made out last night..." Frank blushed realising that he was, in fact, talking to the guy he had fallen for's brother.
"Can't you see it!?" Mikey groaned. "Gee likes you too Frankie! Just tell him! Because I swear if I have to listen to another pathetic phone call with either of you about the other I will hurt you!" Mikey hissed.
"Either of us?" Frank sat up suddenly.
"Oops." Frank could hear the smile on Mikey's face.
"Thank you so much Mikes! I owe you one!"

Frank hung up the phone and ran down the stairs to where Gerard was making noodles for their dinner. He wrapped his arms around Gerard's thin waist and smiled. "Hey Gee!" Gerard jumped at the sudden contact and chuckled when he realised it was just Frank.
"Hey Frankie, how's my baby brother doing? I'm guessing you were talking to him?" Frank nodded against Gerard's back and hopped up onto the counter top.
"He's okay, just giving me my monthly therapy. I need it after spending so much time with you!" Frank stuck his tongue out and Gerard laughed.
"Of course. What were you guys talking about?" Frank blushed and Gerard turned to look at him. He walked over to Frank and stood in between his legs, placing his hands on either side of Frank's legs.

Frank looked away from Gerard and tried to avoid eye contact. "Frank? What were you guys talking about?" Gerard smirked.
"Uhm... A g-guy..." Frank mumbled. Gerard laughed and rested his head on Frank's shoulder.
"What guy Frankie?" Gerard mumbled against his neck.
"Y-y-you," Frank looked down and Gerard pulled away. He looked into Frank's eyes and angled his head to peck his lips.
"Good." Just then the microwave pinged and Gerard took out the noodles. He shared them out over two plates and handed one to Frank. "Come sit with me. We need to talk," Gerard smiled and led the way to the sofa in the living room.

The two sat together and ate. After finishing up their food Gerard leaned back and grinned at Frank. "So what exactly were you saying to my baby brother, Frankie?" Frank blushed.
"T-that I... I like you Gerard..." Frank sighed and looked down at his hands.
"Well that's good then, now Mikey won't have to listen to my complaining." Gerard grinned and placed a tender kiss to Frank's lips.
"Wait... does this-"
"Yes Frank, I like you too," Gerard laughed and pulled him in for another soft kiss. Frank kissed back and wrapped his arms around Gerard's neck as Gerard placed his hands on Frank's hips.

"I wish I'd told you sooner Gee," Frank smiled. Gerard grinned and pecked Frank's forehead.
"So do I!" Gerard laughed. "Will you go on a date with me Frankie? Not right now... but soon?" Frank nodded. "Good."