Status: The more you comment the more I'll update. 1 Comment = One chapter

Learning to Walk

Here's to Another Better Year

Ian blushed and looked down at his feet causing Frank to frown. What's gotten into him? Frank rolled his eyes and tugged him to a desk. The pair sat facing three first years which caused Ian to blush even more. Naturally, this completely confused Frank.
"What the fuck is wrong with you today?" Frank frowned and shook his head. He turned to the the three and smiled. "Hey, you guys don't mind if we sit here right?"

He examined the three in front of him. One was peroxide blonde, from what Frank could see he was probably the same height as blushing beauty next to him. He was wearing a shirt with the cookie monster on it, and a pair of bright green skinny jeans. He introduced himself to them.
"We don't mind... Jack, Alex?" The two next to him shook their heads in unison. "Cool, I'm Sean, this is Jack and Alex," The blonde replied. His accent was a strong Welsh one similar to Ian's accent.

The first boy that Sean had pointed to -Jack- was tall and skinny with dark brown hair. He had his hair styled into spikes and throughout it there were blonde streaks. He smiled and waved cheerfully. The second boy -Alex- was shorter and chubbier then the first. He had caramel brown hair and extremely bushy eyebrows. He smiled sheepishly and played with the hem of his shirt underneath the table.

Ian had finally managed to gain some self control and smiled warmly at the three. "Hi there, I'm Ian, This is Frank." Ian pointed to Frank as he said his name and Frank nodded.
"That's introductions done, we have about five minutes until class starts. Do you guys all know each other?" Frank quizzed. He looked over to Ian and noticed that he was staring at the blonde boy and the blonde was staring back.

Frank rolled his eyes and slapped Ian around the back of the head. "Look sharp, Watkins," Ian blushed again and Frank chuckled. Jack and Alex laughed along and Sean just sat smirking.
"No, we don't know each other, I was sitting alone and these guys came over. You're American right? So are Jalex." Sean merged their names together and all three grinned.
"Jalex, I like it!" Jack laughed. Alex nodded and smiled also.
"Oh cool! That works well, you and Ian are Welsh so you can talk about... Sheep and us three can talk about cool things like Obama and his recent win in the election," Frank grinned. Jack and Alex looked at each other and high fived.

"So what part of Wales are you from?" Sean asked Ian. The younger smiled and leant on the desk.
"Pontypridd. You?" Ian stuck his tongue out and Sean mimicked him.
"So mature," Sean teased. "I'm from Merthyr Tydfil," Ian nodded.
"I've been there. It's nice. Merthyr rocks is good," Sean nodded furiously.
"Me and my friend Gavin went there for fun last year, it was fucking amazing!" Sean giggled. Ian agreed and the tutor walked in.

The room fell silent as the tutor came through the door. He set his stuff down and took his seat. "Alright you horrible lot, down to business."

***

TIME LAPSE

The students filtered out of the classroom chattering excitedly and splitting off to go their separate ways for their next lesson or free period. Sean walked towards the Study Centre. Not that he was planning on doing anything in there. There wasn't much to study after only one class.

He heard someone yelling his name behind him and turned to see Ian chasing after him and weaving through the crowd. "Hey!" Sean waved. He realised what an idiot he looked and tried not to look too enthusiastic. "Where are you heading?" The younger asked.
"Out, I've got a free lesson," Ian grinned. "What about you?" They walked together.
"Oh, I was uh... going to the study centre... I'm free as well but I don't really know what to do with myself..." Ian smiled and wrapped his arm around the blondes shoulders.
"Come and hang with me. I'm going to get a coffee and a subway for lunch later. Saves me going out again," Sean grinned.
"Sure, I'd love to come with you!" He blushed. "Uh... I mean... That'd, um... be pretty cool..." Ian laughed and led the way out of the gates.

Sean followed tugging at the strings on his hoodie. Ian noticed his sudden silence and frowned. "Why so quiet?" He quizzed. Sean shrugged in reply.
"Got nothing to talk about I guess..." Ian nodded.
"I like hyper Sean more," he teased. Sean blushed.
"He's in hibernation." Ian laughed. "You'll see him at some point... God... Out of context that could mean so many things..." Sean burst out laughing as did Ian.
"Nice," he laughed.

Once the two reached the local Starbucks, Ian insisted on paying for Sean as well as himself. Sean found a seat for them and they relaxed. "So, Sean, got a girlfriend?" Sean blushed and looked down. He pulled up his hood. "You do?" The blonde shook his head. Ian laughed. "That's adorable!"
"I, uh... I like guys..." Sean mumbled. Ian laughed and pulled down his hood.
"Why do you look so ashamed? That's nothing to be ashamed of! We have an LGBT group at the college, you should come and eat lunch with us today." Ian blushed as he realised he'd just told some little first year he was gay. "It's completely confidential... I'd appreciate it if you didn't... uh, tell anyone about my sexuality?" He stuttered. Sean smiled and nodded.
"Sure, I'll come eat with you Een," He confirmed. Ian grinned. "I'm not ashamed of it... Not at all. I just- I didn't want you to hate me," Sean whispered.

Ian stroked the other boys cheek. "I won't hate you! I'm glad you'll come eat with us though, don't worry, no one bites. Unless you're into that shit," Ian winked and Sean blushed scarlet. "Chill Seany, I'm just kidding!" Sean nodded.

As the two drank the conversation flowed easily. It started with talking about childhood, then about their sexuality and now they were swapping the stories of them coming out to their friends and family.
"Gavin and Rhys thought I was joking!" Sean grinned. Ian laughed and sipped from his drink. "It wasn't funny! It was terrible! They both thought I was messing with them and no matter how much I insisted I wasn't they wouldn't believe me! So I snogged Rhys to prove it," Sean giggled. "It was mortifying," Ian let out a chuckle.
"That sounds like fun," The elder winked. Sean blushed again and shook his head. "When I came out to my friends one of them accidently yelled it out to the whole of Ponty." Sean snickered. "Then he yelled 'KNEW YOU WERE A FUCKING COCKSUCKER' really loud and my mam found out." Ian smiled at the memory and ruffled his hair. "We're going to have to start heading back Seanie."
♠ ♠ ♠
CHAPTER TWOOOOOOO! I might do a second part to this chapter next... Or I might include it in another pairings chapter. IDK. Comment, Recommend and Subscribe! Please!