Status: The more you comment the more I'll update. 1 Comment = One chapter

Learning to Walk

All Thanks To You

Jack sat staring at Alex for a little while. Ian and Sean had just joined them, and for some reason, the conversation died a little. "Guys, I think we should all, like, watch each others backs. I think it'd be pretty cool to have a social circle like this." Alex piped up. Jack smiled and stroked his hair.
"That sounds like a good idea Lex. What do you lot think?" Jack opened it up to the group and the dicussion began.
"I think that sound amazing! Then I know someone's going to protect you lot when I can't! I want to be able to look out for you lot. You're cool guys!" Ian grinned and blushed as Sean laughed at his enthusiasm.

Jack, Alex, Dan and Josh couldn't help but return his grin it was extremely contagious. However, Sean blushed uncontrollably at the idea of Ian protecting him.
"Hey guys? You remember that guy Frank from this morning? Could we include him?" Jack suggested. Alex nodded furiously. He'd taken a liking to Frank.

With Frank around both Alex and Jack felt a lot more comfortable, they didn't feel so left out with him around. Although the two had each other it didn't make up for much as they both felt extremely different from everyone else. Frank made them feel more at home, they didn't want to be the outcast of every group they were in.

This suggestion by Jack was, therefore, very intelligent. Ian nodded. He looked at the two Americans. "Sure. I'll hunt Frankie down and ask, are you okay with his friend Gerard joining us though? Frank and Gee are never apart. 'Cept lessons. They're kind of a package deal." Ian giggled and Jack burst out laughing.

Alex frowned and then rolled his eyes at Jacks immaturity. Ian stopped giggling and looked at Jack concerned.
"You okay?" Jack could barely breathe through the laughter so Alex answered for him.
"He's fine with Gerard. He was thinking about threesomes and packages." Alex chuckled. "He's immature and dirty minded." Dan laughed.
"Sounds like someone I know." He pointed at Josh causing the group to laugh again.
"Alex, I swear you're a fucking mind reader Jack grinned. "What am I thinking about?" Jack grinned.
"Getting a drink because your throat hurts." Jack sat with his mouth open. He couldn't believe Alex could read him that easily.

Alex laughed again and ruffled Jack's hair. "You're too easy to read," He stated. Alex stood up and looked at the group. "Anyone else want drinks?" Everyone declined and Alex walked over to a vending machine in the hallway.

After Alex left the room went quiet, Jack sat back and rested his feet on Josh's knees. Josh frowned and turned to Dan who shrugged in reply to the silent question of 'What the fuck?'. Jack soon got bored of sitting still and excused himself so that he could go and find Alex. He didn't have to go far. He found Alex easily standing in front of the machine and bashing it around a bit.

Jack giggled and wrapped his arms around Alex, he checked in the money return slot and found ten pence. He put the coin in the machine and pressed the button. Alex pouted his cheeks tinted red from the fact that Jack was so close to him. Alex thought Jack was attractive, and he was! He was beautiful. Alex was amazed when Jack noticed him, he was so happy to associate himself with Jack.

Alex took the drink from the machine and opened it. He took a sip and handed it to Jack with the lid as well. Jack took a gulp from it and took Alex's hand. "C'mon sexy Lexy. Let's go back inside," Jack grinned and led the way back through the doors.
"You're the sexy one Jacky," Alex giggled and squeezed Jack's hand. Jack laughed and kissed Alex's cheek as they opened the door.
"Why thank you," They both blushed and made their way back over to the group.

As they reached the area they noticed two new additions to the group. One of which was Frank, the other was someone that neither of them had seen before. They grabbed two more chairs, Ian and Sean had stolen theirs once the two of them had gone, and sat down with the group.
"Hey Frank," Alex waved still blushing from Jack's display of affection.
"Hey, I knew you two were gay!" Frank grinned and the guy next to him chuckled.
"We're not together... Or anything..." Jack mumbled. He began to blush again and Alex smirked.
"Nope, just friends," Alex smiled at Jack. "We both had our suspicions about you though," Alex winked. Frank laughed and so did his friend.
"By the way, this is Gerard, otherwise known as Gee or Geetard." Gerard waved as Frank introduced him.
"Hey, I take it you guys are Jack and Alex, I don't know which of you is which though..." Gerard laughed and Alex smiled back.
"I'm Alex, that's Jack." Jack waved slightly and leant back in his chair.

The group was finally together, they confronted Frank and Gerard about whether or not they'd want to join them as a group. The two agreed with the logic and accepted the idea that being in a bigger friendship circle would be nicer. Especially on free periods and shit like that.

When the time came for their last classes of the day the group figured out who had what and where, just so that no one had to be alone if it wasn't necessary.

Dan, Josh and Ian all had the same class, Jack and Sean were together, and Frank was with Gerard. The only member of the group that was alone was Alex. He began to panic at the thought of being left alone for another hour. Jack noticed and pulled a sad face.
"Aww, Lexy! Me and Sean'll walk you to your next lesson if you want? Right Sean?" Sean nodded in reply.
"Course. See you guys later," Sean waved. He glanced at Ian, Ian walked over and hugged him.
"Bye Seanie. Bye Jalex," Ian laughed as did Sean, Frank, Jack and Alex. Gerard, Dan and Josh looked at each other confused.
"Bye Dan, bye Josh!" Alex waved and so did Jack.

Sean, Jack and Alex went off to their classes together. Jack and Sean dropped off Alex on the way to their own subject. Dan, Josh and Ian went to theirs as did Frank and Gerard.

It felt nice to have actual, definite friends for once, Alex decided.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the commenters, subscribers and reccomenders so far. C/S/R PLEASE!