Status: The more you comment the more I'll update. 1 Comment = One chapter

Learning to Walk

I Think I've Hit The Floor

"You're coming back to the flat with me right?" Frank clung onto Gerard desperately. He was hoping that Gerard didn't have to work. After the summer away from each other Frank just wanted to have the opportunity to spend time together like old times.

FLASHBACK

"MIKEY COME ON! THE FILM'S STARTING!" Gerard yelled through the house to his little brother. The blonde child slid into the room and pulled someone with him. "Who's this?" Gerard quizzed. Mikey rolled his eyes.
"Gerard this is Frank, Frank this is my asshole of a brother Gerard." At that Gerard hit Mikey's arm lightly starting a full on war between the pair of them.
"I'm not an asshole!" Gerard protested and ended up sulking in the corner as the film was beginning.
"What film are we watching?" Mikey grinned and jumped onto Gerard's bed. He patted the spot nest to him for Frank to sit in.
"Blair Witch." Gerard muttered and sat on Franks other side on the bed.
"Gerard you're like... The only person in existence that actually likes that film... LET'S WATCH SAW!" Mikey suggested and ran to Gerard's shelf of DVD's. Mikey pulled out the DVD and placed it in the player. He curled up underneath his brothers duvet and snuggled up next to Frank. "I love this film." he could hardly sit still.

About ten minutes into the film Mikey was screaming and shaking. Frank was attempting to soothe him but failing. Gerard, on the other hand, was sat on Franks other side in stitches. He couldn't believe his brother actually found this scary.
"Mikey chill, it's not real!" Frank insisted.
"B-but it's scary!" He cried out. Frank rolled his eyes and sighed.
"Frank is my new movie buddy Mikes, you're absolutely ridiculous. One day I would actually like to watch a horror film without having to babysit you." Frank laughed and ruffled Mikey's hair.
"I'm sure you'll grow to like them Mikes," Mikey shook his head as did Gerard.
"So, Frank, what time are you available to watch films next week?" Mikey pouted and stropped off upstairs again. He was annoyed that his brother preferred his best friend to him and also that his best friend didn't defend him.


END FLASHBACK

He wanted to be able to watch films and eat junk food with Gerard all the time. He waited for an answer and Gerard rubbed his back.
"I'm not working tonight, want to get take out food, then go and watch some horror movies on the couch, with your power ranger blanket?" Frank nodded and grinned at Gerard.
"Love you Geetard."
"Love you too Frankie," Gerard smiled and ruffled the shorter males hair. "What take out?"
"Um... Um... Um... Pizza!" Frank nodded and walked alongside Gerard out of the gate. "Tonight's going to be so perfect!" Frank grinned. Gerard chuckled.
"Yeah, perfect!" He agreed.

They walked to one of the closest pizza places together talking excitedly on the way. When they got there they ordered a pizza and waited patiently for it. "Geetard, I'm cold!" He whined. Gerard chuckled and opened his coat. He placed his hands in his coat pockets then wrapped his arms around Frank.
"Better?" Gerard breathed in his ear. Frank nodded feeling his face redden. He snuggled up into Gerard chest causing the taller of the pair to laugh and rest his head on Franks shoulder. "This feels strangely nice," Gerard stated. Frank nodded in agreement and closed his eyes.

If only he and Gerard were together, then this moment could last forever. He could spend all of his time with his best friend and then have cute moments like this but with more tongue involved. He let out a sigh and Gerard did also.

When the pizza was ready both of them groaned knowing it meant leaving the room and having to walk the rest of the way to their dingy little flat. Frank carried the pizza and Gerard took Franks bag, even though Frank had tried to insist on carrying it himself.
"Geraaaarrrddddd I don't want to walk hoooommeeee," Frank whined and slowed down his walking. "Especially not with you! Your legs are too fucking long! It's not faaaaiiirrrr!" Gerard rolled his eyes and took the pizza off Frank. He bent down and held his arms out.
"Hop up and I'll give you a piggy back." Gerard offered and instantly Frank jumped onto his back. "You ate too much over the summer," Gerard teased.

Gerard managed to get both of them and the pizza home in one piece. He ditched their messenger bags in the hallway and flopped down on the over stuffed sofa.
"Go get the blanket and DVD, Frankie," Frank grinned. The short boy ran upstairs and grabbed his transformers blanket and Paranormal Activity. He grabbed his SAW box set just in case Gerard didn't want to watch Paranormal Activity.

Gerard was sprawled out over the sofa on his back. Frank pouted and put on the DVD player. As he bent down to insert the disk, Gerard found himself staring at the guys backside. He soon snapped out of it and turned away. He began to eat the pizza as Frank walked over and demanded he moved his fat arse or else.

Frank stood and folded his arms waiting patiently for Gerard to move. Gerard ended up pulling Frank to lie on top of him and wrapping the blanket around the two of them.
"Now shut the fuck up and eat your pizza bitch." Frank giggled and did as he was told. He took a piece of pizza out of the box and offered it to Gerard. Gerard took a bite then Frank pulled it away and took a bite himself. Gerard rolled his eyes and took another bite straight after.

The pizza was demolished in minutes and halfway through the film Frank began to fall asleep. Gerard kept poking and prodding at him but nothing was working at all.
"Frankie, don't sleep on me!" Gerard whined and licked his cheek as Franks eyes fluttered close.
"Ew." Frank mumbled and curled up on Gerard's chest listening to his heartbeat.
"Frankie! If you don't wake up I'll... do something..." Frank laughed and Gerard pouted.

Frank fell asleep on Gerard's chest and started to snore lightly. Gerard scowled at his sleeping figure and took a drastic risk. He, Gerard Way, kissed his best friend.

And it was no innocent peck either.

Frank's eyes snapped open and he looked up at a smirking Gerard. "I've always wanted to try that," Gerard admitted. Frank blushed and straddled his friends waist.
"Me too," Frank confessed and leaned down to kiss Gerard's lips again. By doing this he somehow managed to trigger a full on make out session right there on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
FRERARD! C/S/R