I'm So Sorry, My Angel

One

Hi, I’m Stella. I’m eight teen, both of my parents died when I was little, I live with my Gran, well until I go to college, and I see ghost.
Ya you probably took a double take on that last thing, let me repeat it for ya, I see ghost. Still didn’t catch it, I’ll say it slowly, I. See. Ghost!
Well if you don’t believe me, then you shouldn’t be reading this book cuz this is my life story. Go on put the book down if you so stubborn.
Well for the people who do believe me, this IS my life story, and it gets a little scary, and sad, and romantic. I’m writing this cuz I think my life story is pretty cool, and maybe it could be turned into a movie. Sorry, I’m making you wait, here I go;

I first started seeing ghost after my mom died, as in ghost I mean her. I saw my mom at her funeral. Kinda creepy, I was only six, and I was really confused when I saw her. Then I saw her again after my dad died. I was nine, but she saved my life cuz my house was burning down, that’s what killed my dad.
After that I went to go live with my Gran in Wisconsin. I guess you could say I wasn’t all that sad about moving, cuz I loved it out there. But there a lot of ghost in my school, and I started to get confused on why I see them.
One day I told Gran about it. She told me it was normal, that it ran in the family. She taught me on how to tell a bad ghost from a good one, and a bunch of other things. I can't say I didn’t like seeing ghost. I like to, they keep me company, and became my friends. My only friends. Until I met Will, the year I moved to Gran’s house. This is where the story really begins.