$ex, L!es, and Syn

*Teaser*

Nothing ate her up more than the sight of him. Chocolate brown eyes etched and outlined in bold black eyeliner. Black raven hair, flat against his head, perfectly sculpted lips that formed into the most divine heart stopping smile. His pearly white teeth, straight as a board. His playful tongue, peeking out every so often, moistening the plush pink of his lips. His cheek bones high and defined, as was the nose that which sat in the middle of his face. Ears small and dainty, chin rounded and covered with a brush of stubble. That was just the face. What the body could and would do to her is an entirely different ball park. Muscles, tattoo covered arms. His chest, slick and hairless with another rather large tattoo. His legs toned. We’ll leave it at that.

He was her ultimate weakness in every aspect of the word. Her knees would buckle, her stomach would flip, and her sex would tingle. All by mere looks. Judging a book by its cover is a very tricky and terrible thing to do. To assume that something is when it really isn’t. Getting false hope. A shame. She would judge this particular book by its cover for six months until she finally decided to open it up at start reading, turning a few pages, skimming chapter by chapter. Soon she will come to realize the fairytale prince from her cover page fantasy is nothing of the sort.

But it is too late, and once she started reading she had to finish the book. She couldn’t just stop and step away. She was in too deep. That is what twenty three year old Emma Domingo will find out about thirty one year old Brian Haner.

He is more than she bargained for. The fairytale knight in shining armor she portrayed him as will soon disappear. If there is one lesson Emma will take from all of this, it is the one piece of advice she got from the start.

“If it’s a bad boy you want, then a bad boy you shall get.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So when my power went out, i had a few ideas for two new stories. I wrote down this little segment in a notebook one night, and i decided to make a short story out of it.