‹ Prequel: Always Yours

Crash

Chapter 11

I can happily say that's it been six months since I started dating Kennedy. A very happy six months. We went out on a bunch of dates and I was the happiest girl alive. We probably slept over at each others places twice a week and it was always fun. I threw him a little party for his birthday and he was actually surprised, he had no idea.

Our seven month anniversary was coming up and Julie was getting married the week after. I was so excited, she had everything planned out. The boys were invited obviously and Alexa and I were Julie's bridesmaids. Eric chose to have his two brothers as his groomsmen and he asked Jared to join them as well since they became really good friends with each other. Julie picked out light blue dresses for both Alexa and I and I absolutely loved them. They were simple and they didn't flow out like crazy.

I was currently at Kennedy's house, playing outside with Kota while Alexa, Julie and Eric were inside making food for tomorrow when the boy get back. They were out on tour and they're been gone for two months. I asked Kennedy if I could babysit Kota and he stayed at my apartment for the two months. The boys were getting here around noon tomorrow and we were having the barbecue before their last show of tour.

I laid down on the grass and Kota put his paws on my stomach while he rested from running around. I laid there for a few minutes, staring up at the blue sky then I got up and Kota followed me into the kitchen through the back door.

"We finished," Julie announced.

"You guys are the best, thank you." I hugged Alexa.

"Anytime. We put them in the ridge so they'll be fresh tomorrow." Alexa smiled.

I walked with them to the door and hugged Julie, "I'll see you guys tomorrow."

Julie nodded and I hugged Eric last. They waved as they went to their cars and I closed the door, locking it. I ran up the rest of the steps of the stairs and into Kennedy's room when I heard the sound of someone trying to video chat with me. I sat in the chair and smiled as I read Kennedy's name on the screen. I clicked accept and a black loading screen came up. Kota walked into Kennedy's room and he sat down next to me.

I smiled again when Kennedy came up on my screen with headphones on. "Hi baby, I miss you."

"I miss you too," I smiled.

"I was talking to Kota."

My mouth gaped open. "So mean to me," I teased.

His smiled grew, "You know I miss you too. Maybe more than Kota."

"Do you mean it?" I bit my lip.

He nodded.

"Good," I got up from the chair and moved to Kennedy's dresser. I got out a t-shirt and threw it on the bed.

"What are you doing?" He called from the computer.

I got out a clean pair of his boxer briefs and picked up the shirt from his bed. "What does it look like?" I laughed. I pulled my shirt off over my head, letting it fall and I put his shirt on me then took my pants off and replaced them with his boxers. I threw my clothes into the hamper and sat back down in the chair, smiling at Kennedy.

"Smells like you," I smiled into the shirt. I looked up the computer screen and leaned back in the chair. "I miss your smell."

He gave me a crooked smile, "I'll be there tomorrow then you can smell me all you want."

"Okay," I laughed. "Everything's ready for the barbecue tomorrow. I just need to get the meat."

He groaned, "I can't wait. Your cooking still amazes me."

"Thanks," I yawned.

"Why don't you go to sleep? You had a busy day and you need some rest."

"I'll go cuddle with Kota." I petted the animal laying on the floor beside me.

"I'm very jealous," he raised his eyebrows.

I smiled, "I'll see you tomorrow around noon, Kenny."

"See you soon, Markie. Sleep tight."

I smiled and the chat ended and I shut the computer down then went over to his bed. I patted the other side for Kota to come up on and he laid down beside me. I turned the light off and rubbed Kota's stomach before I fell asleep.

****

I watched as the big bus came to a stop in front of the house.

"They're here!" I yelled to everyone gathered.

All of their family members were here including Alexa, Julie and Eric. They hustled around and I looked back out the window. I quickly moved behind the crowd when they stepped out of the bus and were walking up to the door.

"Welcome home!" Everyone yelled when the door opened. I could kind of see their faces if I stood on my toes and they looked happy. I saw Kennedy step inside and he got a good tan. He hugged everyone he knew and hugged his parents last. I snuck up behind him just in time to here him say, "Where's Markie?"

I put my hands over his eyes and he turned his body toward me, putting his hands on my waist and I let my hands fall onto his biceps. He opened his eyes and smiled big at me.

"Welcome home," I said before he brought his face to mine in a much needed kiss. He hugged me after he pulled away and I hugged the rest of the boys when I got the chance to.

Everyone started eating and I found a seat next to Julie in the back yard. "Where's Eric?" I asked.

She covered her mouth as she chewed, "Some where in the house, trying to find Jared."

I nodded and began eating the pasta salad the girls made last night. I looked around at everyone and spotted Alexa kissing her boyfriend quickly.

Yeah, she got a boyfriend about three months ago. I was really surprised when she told me that she started dating John. I mean, they were adorable and I was happy for both of them. Alexa hadn't had a boyfriend in a long time and I just didn't want her to get hurt. I even had a talk with John before they left for tour and I told him I would kick his ass if he broke her heart.

Kennedy came out the back door with his plate and he looked around until he spotted me and smiled. He came over and said hi to Julie then sat next to me, kissing my cheek. "Everything set for the wedding?" Kennedy cleared his throat.

Julie nodded and clapped her hands. "I can't wait. It's been like nine months since he proposed."

I smiled and forked a piece of chicken into my mouth.

"I'm gonna go find Eric." Julie announced and moved her chair out from the table.

I pushed my empty plate back and took a sip of my water. I smiled down at Kota under the table as he leaned against Kennedy's leg. I patted his head and Kennedy looked at me. I caught his eyes and he leaned forward to kiss me slowly. I cupped his cheek and pulled away.

"More for that later, buddy." I smiled. Something flashed in his eyes and he nodded, pecking me again.

****

Kennedy put his guitar case in the back seat and got in the driver's seat of the car.

Their show went pretty well and I got to play piano on stage with them when they did Growing Up. I'm pretty sure most of the fans knew who I was as an old high school friend for the guys but they also knew that I took the pictures of the boys for their newest album.

I leaned my head against the headrest and turned my head to face Kennedy. I smiled when he glanced over after he stopped at the light.

"Tired?" He asked, pushing on the gas pedal when the light turned green.

"No," I shook my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooo.

This was originally the 12th chapter but the 11th got deleted! I'm so mad. But basically Kennedy just told her that he liked her ever since he met her and that he thought he had a chance with her after she broke up with John so yeahh. Then they went to the studio and she recorded Growing Up with them.

Comment!