‹ Prequel: Always Yours

Crash

Chapter 7

Kennedy texted me last night and told me that it would be fancy so I decided on wearing a dress that I haven't worn yet.

Alexa and Julie left around midnight and we spent the whole night just talking. I had to work the next day and I was currently leaving after closing up again. I hadn't talked to Kennedy all day and I just wanted to see him.

I set my bags down and immediately went into the bathroom to shower quick. When I got out, I went into my closet and grabbed the hanger with my dress. I grabbed underwear and a strapless bra only way back to the bathroom. I hung the dress up on the back of the door and dried myself off before I changed into my underclothes. I dried my hair a little with the towel and then blow dried it until there was no water left in it.

I pressed the home button on my phone on the counter but locked it when I had no messages. I did my makeup and put on eyeliner and mascara before I got my curling iron out. I put on my striped tan and blue dress with lace on the back of it that went down to the bottom of my shoulders. Now you know why I wore the strapless bra.

When my iron was heated, I put in some loose curls that I always loved on me. Once I finished, I turned it off and put it back in it's bag and in the drawer under the sink. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled. I looked at my phone again and saw that it was now 6 30. I walked out of my bathroom, turning off the light and grabbed some black flats from my closet and smiled when there was a knock on the door.

I practically ran toward the door and fixed my hair quick then opened the door to reveal Kennedy in a dress shirt with a jacket over it and a nice pair of pants. He had his hair styled a little and he looked adorable. He smiled at me and I blushed, opening the door more. He looked at me up and down with a surprised look. "Wow. You look amazing, Markie."

I blushed even more, looking down at my feet and brushing a piece of hair behind my ear. "Thanks," I said quietly.

He stepped forward and lifted my head to place a kiss on my cheek. He pulled away and let his hand drop from my chin, "Ready?"

I nodded and grabbed my phone and my jacket from the coatrack. We walked down to his car and I got in after he unlocked it.

He held the door open for me when we got to the restaurant and placed his hand on my lower back to lead me to our table. He pulled out my chair and moved it in a little when I sat down. I smiled over at him, taking my jacket off. "When did you become such a gentlemen?"

He took his jacket off, draping it over his chair, "I've always been a gentlemen."

I laughed and nodded over at him while looking at the menu. I sneaked a couple glances over the top of the menu at Kennedy and laughed when he caught my eyes. The same thing happened again but I stuck my tongue out at him. The waiter came over and took our orders for our drinks and food then took our menus.

"So how's the song writing coming?" I leaned my chin in my hand while resting my elbow on the table.

He smiled over at me and put his forearms on the table, leaning closer. "Pretty good. John won't let us see the songs yet. He said he can't decide on which ones to put in the new album."

"Hmm," I hummed. "Sounds interesting."

He smiled again and nodded, moving back a little when our drinks came. "How was work today?"

I shrugged, "It was boring but Alexa and Julie came in."

"Are those your friends you met at college?"

I nodded, "Alexa was the one you saw when you saw me again and Julie was there when you came with the guys."

He nodded again. "Am I gonna meet them?"

"Maybe on a night out." I tilted my head, smiling. My cheeks were starting to hurt.

The night was pretty fun. Full of laughs and silly faces. We tried each others meals and Kennedy tried to get his all over my mouth, making a mess. My stomach started to hurt along with my cheeks toward the end of the date. I was convinced that it was a date now.

All this hanging out with Kennedy made me start to think that I was now liking him more than a friend. I mean, he spent so much time with me. We already had a sleep over, but we did that when we were younger so I guess that didn't count but it did to me. We just finished our first date and I wanted him to sleep over again. I just wanted to fucking cuddle and sleep in his arms. And lastly, he kept on kissing my cheek and I sometimes caught him looking at me. Well, I did the same thing to him soo.

Kennedy walked beside me with his hands in his pockets as he walked me up to my apartment door. "You know what I just noticed?"

"What?" I looked over at him. He looked over to and I felt him take my hand and tangle our fingers together.

"We just had our first date," he laughed.

I smiled and moved closer to kiss his cheek. "And it was a great first date."

We reached my door and I turned around to him. "We should do it again."

"Definitely," I nodded. Sooooooo, Kenny, can you sleep over or no? And if you can't I'll drag you in.

He moved forward and wrapped his arms around my waist. I put mine loosely around his neck and breathed him in. He pressed his waist to mine and I smiled. "I'll talk to you tomorrow," he said into my shoulder.

I nodded against him and closed my eyes. He tried to pull away but I didn't remove my arms from around him. He chuckled against me and squeezed my small waist again. He pulled his head away after a few minutes and I opened my eyes to look at him. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead and down to my cheek. I smiled and I let my arms fall from around him. "See you later, Kenny," I said quietly.

He nodded and kissed my cheek again before he backed away and I opened my door then shut it, leaning against it. I smiled big to myself and moved off it to change in my room and crawl under the cold sheets.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is boring but I wanted to give you guys a chapter before I go in the car for my ride back home.

comment!