Devil Ducks and the Ninth Demention

Chapter 4

Gerard’s POV (Point of View…)

I sat in the bathroom, freshly showered, wearing a clean pair of black pants but no shirt. I was on the counter waiting as my bandmates finished up.

Frank stepped in (fully clothed, you perverts), his head covered with a towel, drying his hair. I noticed he wore a ‘Mikey Fucking Way’ shirt.

“Um, Frank?” I said pointing.

“What?” His eyes followed my finger. “Damn it! Go to hell Mikey!”

“You’re welcome!” I heard Mikey call as Frank ran out to change.

I was once again alone. I began playing with some lint in my pocket, humming The Black Parade to myself.

God, what a kiss. I couldn’t get it out of my head. I closed my eyes, remembering. Her slim figure in my arms, her candy lips, her sincere push…

“Dude, what are you doing?”

I opened one eye to find the band, dressed and ready to go, looking at me with raised eyebrows. I noticed that I was leaning forward with my lips puckered, reliving the kiss before them.

“Um… doing my exercises?” I offered. They guys laughed and shook their heads, still eyeing me.

“Been trying those exercises with our little fan out there?” Bob asked raising his eyebrows, and giving a evil grin.

“What? No, I just-” I started but found I couldn’t think of an excuse.

“Come on, we can all see that you like her.” Mikey said.

“Does our little Gerard have a crushy crush?” Frank asked.

“No, shut up.” I growled.

“Geez, don’t get angry, you baby.” Mikey threw me a shirt. “Come on guys, let’s go give our,” then looking at me, “last farewells!”

I hoped off the counter, keeping a frown on my face and heading towards the front of the group as I quickly pulled my shirt over my head. We walked in silence down the long hallway that lead towards the exit. Mikey, being my younger brother and so easier to crack said: “Come on, don’t be like that. We were just teasing.

I sighed. “I know. It’s not that. It’s just… you guys are right. I think I lo-”

“SKITTLES!” We all gave Frank a sideways glance before turning forward again.

“I think I love her.” I finished. They guys were all quiet, all taking in what had just said. Finally Ray broke the silence.

“Do you know what she thinks of you?”

I pushed open the door leading to the last hallway, where we were going to meet the girls. I lowered my voice so only the guys could hear. “Well, no-”

“I love Gerard Way!” I turned my head to see Amanda doing an odd dance.
Holy crap!

Mikey’s POV

Holy crap!

Bob’s POV

Holy crap!

Frank’s POV

Skittles!

Ray’s POV

Holy crap!

Amanda’s POV

“Really now?” I let out a gasp and looked up to see Gerard walking towards us with slightly wet hair, followed by the other guys who were slightly laughing at me.

I felt my cheeks redden as I stepped back in surprise, but, to add to my embarrassment, I lost my footing and found myself tumbling backwards toward the hard concert floor. My arms reached out grabbing at nothing but air. Out of nowhere, and hand grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I rushed forward then stopped as I hit the hard body that held me.

Ow I thought

“Ow.” I said. Luckly it was muffled in the cloth that surrounded my face. I looked up to find Gerard’s face looking down at me.

“It’s ok.” He said, smiling mischievously. “I love Amanda… I don’t know you last name.”

“Awwww.” Chorused the guys behind Gerard, one of them adding: “How romantic.”

“Hugnkis, Amanda Hugnkis.” I said, not breaking eye contact.

“Well, Amanda Hugnkis, how would you like to come to our hotel with me?”

“Oooooo!” The band was starting to sound like an old TV audience reaction track.

“What about Anita?” I asked.

“She’s invited too, of course. That is, if she wants too.” I looked over to Anita who nodded vigorously with her eyes wide.

“We’re in, just let us call our parents.” I said, turning back to him.

“Great.” He said giving me a smile that could have made me melt right there. Then he leaned in and pecked my cheek, making my heart do a few flips. He slowly let go of me and walked out the back door.

The band stood a few yards away watching me. “Um, guys? I need to call my parents. Privacy maybe?”

“Why? This is much better than the TV I was going to watch when we get to the hotel.” Frank piped up.

“Come on, obviously the ladies want their privacy. We famous band members just aren’t good enough for them!” Ray said, starting to walk. The band filed out, and I turned to watch them go. Truth was, I was sad to watch them leave. They are the most fabulous people in the world, considering they make the most fabulous band in the world, but I needed to be girly with Anita for a minute.

I turned my eyes to her. She had an expression that summed up the way I felt. She looked like her dreams had just come true, but she almost couldn’t believe it. Her eyes were wide and her colored hair fell in front of one of them.

“Oh…. My…. God…” She said. “We’re going to room with My Chemical Romance!”
♠ ♠ ♠
He he he..... I personally am amused XD

Um..... GO JOAN GO!!

PS. For our readers: Please feel free to criticize/make suggestions for what we can do better. I love it when people do it so I can grow as a writer! Even if you don't like it, please tell us why! Thank you!