Devil Ducks and the Ninth Demention

Chapter 7

“What are you talking about?” Anita looked at me like I was nuts.

“Our moms are out of town! They won’t know that we’re not home! ^.^”

“Sweet! Victory high-five!” I high-fived Anita’s waiting hand and skipped over to Gee.

“Gee, I <3 you!” I jumped into his lap while announcing that.

“Oof. You less than three me? What the hell does that mean?” He demanded and I shot him a look like he was crazy.

“I thin it means she’d love you if you were two.” Frank stated.

“No, no, no. Anita, please explain to these idiots what I meant when I said “<3” to Gee!” I crossed my arms and scowled as Anita rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to speak.

“It’s “less than three” you know, like the buttons you hit on the keyboard to type out a heart. She speaks in those ‘type pictures’ sometimes.”

“OH!” Frank and Gee exclaimed in unison.

“Yes, get it now Gee?”

“Yeah you said that you loved me, it’s kinda cute in that way, I guess.” Smiling, I snuggled into Gerard’s chest.

“And the best part, Anita and I can stay for a month! Our mom’s went out of town! Of course that’s only if you want us to stay, I’d totally understand if you didn’t want some random girls hanging around for a whole month while you were on tour…” I looked down and blushed, suddenly losing my confidence.

“Of course we’d want you to stay! We’re gonna stay up late, tell manly stories, and in the morning, I’m making waffles!” Frank shouted, doing an impression of Donkey from Shrek. He then proceeded in grabbing Anita by the arm and running to the other end of the bus shouting, “Yay waffles!!” Gerard lifted my chin up till I was looking him in the eyes.

“Why would you think I wouldn’t want you here?”

“>.< Well I just thought that since you’re all rock star like, and Anita and I are just normal girls you’d be sick of me already.”

“Wait… greater than, period, less than…. I get it, you’re wincing. I’m not just a rock star; I’m a normal guy when I’m not up on that stage. And I won’t be getting sick of you anytime soon.” I smiled up at him and he gave me a little peck on the lips, causing my smile to grow even larger.

“Oh my god!” Frank came running back over with Anita following him.

“What?” Gerard demanded.

“I’ve figured another thing out. Anita Bathe, like I need a bath! I can’t believe both of your parents are that mean.” He said excitedly, gesturing towards Anita and me.

“Yeah we know; both our parents were kind of twisted.” Anita sighed and I shook my head.

“I can’t believe Frank figured it out so fast. o.O” I stated.

“Lower case o, period, upper case o… Oh like one eye small and one eye big, I get it.” Mikey said coming out of the bunk area.

“See Mikey got it right away, you two are just slow.” Anita said pointing to Gerard and Frank.

“Pfft, whatever. Come on Mandy.” Gerard took my hand and led me towards the buses tiny kitchen.

“Yay! I get a nickname! ^.^” I happily followed Gerard but stopped short when I smelt something burning. “Hey is something burning guys?” I asked tentatively.

“Oh no! My waffles!” Frank shouted, bolting past me and Gerard to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry! I know I should've updated sooner and I know I super fail for not doing so. No excuses, I just suck.