Rocking The House

Gephyrophobia

"Okay, you were right. That was pretty freakin' hillarious. Harry Buttman being stuffed in a trunk. Awesome. I just wish someone would do that in real life."

"I know right. That movie cracks me up."

Reaching for the remote Jack laughed. "Yeah, and what I wouldn't give to have a girl riding me in my jersey saying whatever she was saying. I would prefer if she would say God Bless America instead though.

"Um, yeah, good luck with that one buddy. Especially around here, no girl would be caught dead saying that."

"Wanna bet?"

"For real? You're want to put money on this?"

"Well, doesn't have to be money." He turned the TV off and I could tell he was thinking hard about what the wager would be. We climbed the stairs and when we reached the top Jack burst out laughing. "Okay, how about this. If I can get me a girl to say "God Bless America" while in bed with me you have strip down naked and streak at this championship thing we are going to. If I fail, then I'll do the streaking." I raised my eyebrows at him. I knew that no Canadian girl in their right mind out ever say that, I had this one in the bag.

"Deal." We shook on it before heading to bed.

*********

"Confederation Bridge buddy, the longest bridge over ice covered waters in the world!" I got excited every time I could point out a Canadian Landmark to my very best American friend..

"Great, you better hope it doesn't collapse while we're on it." Jack gulped before grabbing onto the side handle above his head. I could tell he was nervous, I'd never known Jack to be nervous about anything.

"Do yo have fear of being on open water or something?" I asked.

"Just bridges. It's called Gephyrophobia and I'm usually pretty good about keeping it under control but I've never been on a bridge this long." He was gripping the bar so hard I thought he might rip it off. I was a bit worried, his face was getting paler and paler the farther we drove onto it.

"Dude, if I had known about your fear I would have suggested we take the ferry instead. Why didn't you tell me about it?"

"There's a ferry we could have taken? Shit. And this is not something I want broadcasted, you know." He squeezed his eyes shut and was holding his breath.

"Jack, you gotta breath. I can't turn around now. Just take deep breathes, the last thing I need is for you to pass out. I'll get us across as fast as I can okay?" I was seriously worried him. Jack was always the funny and goofy one. To see him like this really worried me. I pressed on the excellerator and drove as fast as could to get us off the bridge. What was normally a twenty to thirty minute drive across I did in twelve minutes and hoped to god that there were no cops on the other side. Luckily for Jack there wasn't much traffic.

As soon as we were on solid ground he opened his eyes and I saw the colour return to his face. "We'll take the ferry on the way back okay." Jack nodded his head in agreement before sitting up and actually enjoying the view of Prince Edward Island
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I know this one is short, and not so funny....but I wanted Jack to be serious for once....kinda. lol. He's lucky I didn't make Sid slow down and take the slow lane to get across. Just shows how these two would pretty much do anything for each other.

Thanks to all who comment and subscribe and recommend. Much love as always and I lookd forward to hearing what you think about this chapter!!!! xoxo