Status: On Hold

Worlds Apart

I

“Man Overboard!” Yelled one of the crew members on the deck of the Black Pearl.

Damien Sparrow threw his head over the side of the railing to see a longboat floating off the side of the ship. Spotting a shape of a body lying in the boat Damien turned his head to see his father looking over the side as well. Head cocked to the side he had on his thinking look that he gets when he is debating with himself. Turning towards his son he nodded his head. Damien grabbed the rope ladder dropping it down then diving into the cold ocean heading for the dingy. Swimming up to boat he pulled himself up into the boat and pulled the cover off of the body in the boat. The cover revealed a girl. She seemed to be unconscious and he went to feel for a pulse. Feeling a slight pulse he grabbed a paddle and rowed over to the ladder he had thrown down. Grabbing her and throwing her over his shoulder he began to climb up over the railing he laid her down on the deck and shoving guys away as they tried to touch her. Jack came down and looked at the new arrival.

“Shes a pretty young thing. Stay with her. You may use my cabin.” He spoke slowly. Damien inwardly groaned at the burden of taken care of someone other than himself. Jack noticed his son’s roll of the eyes. “Or you could leave her out her to be tended by the men on the deck?” He offered in a sarcastic tone as he stood up. “That would be a interesting show.” He added as an afterthought. Damien didn’t really want that to happen to an unwilling girl. So being the gentlemen his mother raised him to be he scooped her up into his arms, much to the crews dismay.

His best friend Jay ran over to help him open the doors. Jay had a limb and was not good in battle. Jack noticed that he could be helpful and Jay became the cook on the ship. Mentally the boy wasn’t all there.

“She sure is pretty.” He said touching her hair. The brown locks seemed to glow in the dimming lighting.

‘Can you go get some water.” Damien said not really as a questions more as a statement. Jay nodded and waddled out of the door. Damien could hear the questions that were being thrown about. Damien walked over to the girl on the bed and placed a hand on her forehead. His hand slid down her face to cup her cheek. He noticed something strange on the back of her neck coming out of her dress. Pulling a little he lifted her up started to try and remove the shoulder of her dress.
The tugging woke her up. Cordelia’s first reaction was to slap whoever was trying to get her clothes off. Her hand made contact with something warm as she started to kick and slap whoever it was.

“Get your grubby hands off of me you disgusting slime!” Suddenly her wrists were caught in warm rough hands and slammed down on something soft. Looking into the soft brown eyes of the man in front of her. Twisting her wrists to one hand she tried to speak again but he slammed his one hand down on her mouth. His body was tightly pressed to hers as he pinned her down on the bed.

Damien didn’t realize what kind of position he had gotten himself into until he realized that she had stopped fighting. Noticing where he had accidently placed one of his knees as he tried to get her to stay still, he could feel the warmth of her area as he half laid on top of her. Trying to keep the thoughts out of his head about the last time he was inside a whore, he tried to keep his voice clear and dominant.

“What is your name?” He asked removing his hand from her lips.

“Cordelia Swift.”

“Are you going to hit me again if I let go?”

“Depends.”

“I need a yes or a no.”

“Are you going to tear off my clothes?”

“No.”

“Than no.” Letting go of her wrists he sat up but yet seemed to keep his knee where it was. Wondering if she would noticed. She herself tried to sit up but laid right back down. “Do have anything to eat? I’m very dizzy.”

“I told the cook to make an extra meal for you my dear, but the one thing I have for you is an apple.” Damien had no idea when his father came in but his eyes directly glared at him as he moved from in between her legs noticing the raise of Jack’s eyebrows.
Jack handed her the green apple placing a cup of water by her head.
“The crew is getting anxious. We will be making port tomorrow at Tortuga. Darling you may sleep in here tonight. Damien will be watching over you so none of these lonely evil men on this ship will harm you. If he shall do anything to harm you, you have my own permission to smite him.” Rolling his eyes he grabbed a pillow off of the bottom a of the bed and a blanket.

“I’m including you in that group. Get out.” Damien said as he looked at his father.

“I’m the Captain.”

“You seduced my mother in a Spanish convent.”

“I thought it was a brothel, its an honest mistake.” He retorted back.

“You killed my grandfather, almost got me eatin by cannibalise twice, and I know how long its been since have been with a women. Get out.” Damien started to rattle things off.

“Fine you made your point.” He said. “Tomorrow my dear, they have the finest shops for dresses. My son will take you out shopping when we port. Enjoy your stay upon the Black Pearl.” Bowing as he exited the room, Cordelia turned to look at her supposed guardian.

“Is he always that dramatic?”

“It gets worse when he’s sober.” Damien said grabbing a mat from under the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rate, and Comment if you comments make me a happy camper and you as well, because then I tend to post faster.