Falling Stars at Night

And I Want You Forever

I picked up my pencil, trying to concentrate on my homework. Like that was going to happen. I threw my pencil down, reaching for my iPod. Pierce the Veil sounded like an awesome idea right now. I pressed play, escaping for a few minutes into one of my favorite songs.

A tap on the door brought me back to reality, "Keri..?" A soft voice asked.

I squeezed my eyes shut, sighing, "Yes?"

He cleared his throat, "Er.." I opened my eyes, my heart started pounding when I saw Tony standing there.

"Oh," I said, smiling, "Hey, Tony."

He smiled back, rubbing the back of his neck, "Can I..?"

I waved him over, "Yeah, it's cool."

He smiled again, sitting down next to me, "What're you working on?"

I sighed, pulling out my homework, "English, math, and history."

He nodded, pulling my math book onto his lap and flipping through the pages, "Crazy I don't know any of this and I'm still passing that class, huh?"

I smiled, my chest tightened. Tony looked up with that gorgeous smile on his face, waiting for me to reply. I nodded, "Crazy I barely know any of it and I'm passing."

He let out a chuckle, shaking his hair out of his face, "You wanna go get a coffee or something?"

I nodded, anything to get away from that stupid homework.

~*~

"Okay, my turn. What's your favorite color?" Tony asked, bringing his cup to his lips and sipping the hot liquid.

"Green," I said, fiddling with the lid on my cup, "What's yours?"

"Green." He laughed, his hand brushing against mine.

I felt my heart stop. My cheeks flushed as I pulled my hand back slightly.

His cheeks turned pink, too, but he turned his head away. "Keri?" He asked.

I looked him in the eye, "Yes?"

He smiled sweetly, looking down at his hands, "I- I like you."

I furrowed my brows, "You mean..?"

He nodded, looking out the window and playing with his Padawan braid, "I'm.. sorry if that made this awkward. I just- I.. Needed to tell.. You." He mumbled, his cheeks growing pinker.

I laughed at his shyness, taking his hand, "Hey," I said, pulling his chin up, "I.. I like you too." I wasn't sure where that burst of confidence had come from, but it sure didn't leave me empty handed. I pulled his face to mine, placing my lips carefully on his.

He kissed me back, moving his lips with mine. When he pulled back we were both out of breath, "Wow." He whispered.

I smiled, nodding. "Wow."

He looked into my eyes, "Maybe we should get back so you can finish your homework..?"