Status: Updates soon

Maybe It Was You All Along

Something inside still feels wrong

The large building was extravagant, everything had been set in place perfectly. The light blue curtains were draped on each side of the wall, the pews were decorated in a blue and silver lining and the sparkling chandelier up front outshined the rest of the place.

Family and friends of the couple were already sitting down. Row after row was filled up. Even though the couple had expected a small amount of guests no one could turn down wanting to see the two elope after all these years.

Jaime stood at the front of the altar, his heart beating rapidly each second. It was obvious that he was nervous let alone anxious. He was embarrassed over the fact that he had messed up in front of his band mates as well as his family and friends when he recited his vows.

In front of Jaime stood his fiancée, her gorgeous, long, black hair was curled and her eyes glistened under the light shining from the chandelier. Her dress made her stand out even more before the crowd. It hugged her body tight showing off her curves and other beautiful features to Jaime and the crowd before her.

She felt the brush of Jaime's soft skin as they held hands. On the outside she appeared to seem calm about the whole situation but on the inside she was scared. The pace of her heart sped up and thoughts circled all around her mind. The two would be together forever once everything was over, right? Happy endings were suppose to come true.

Suddenly the girl felt all eyes from her guests upon her. While she had been questioning herself she hadn't noticed that Jaime had already said the sacred words,"I do." The priest repeated his sentence one more time in front of her.

"Do you take Jaime to be your lawful wedded husband?"

Those words freighted her. What was she supposed to say, after all everyone had worked together to give the couple the dream wedding of a lifetime. Would it be all worth it in the end was the question but it was too late to ponder it.

She felt a pang of guilt run over her heart as she looked into Jaime's eyes and softly whispered, "I can't do this, I'm sorry," before running down the chapel aisle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just the beginning of my Jaime story. Sorry it's so short I'll update soon.

Title Credit: Jaime Preciado - Anatome

Comment, Subscribe, Recommend.

Thanks for reading c: