‹ Prequel: My Little Earthquake
Status: work in progress...

I'm All Yours

But you throw your head back laughing like a little kid

“Emma…Emmaaaa” I heard Harry mumble into my ear before kissing down my neck.

I tried pushing him away, “What?” I whined.

“I’m wide awake and bored,” He pulled the strap from my top down and kissed across my shoulder.

“What time is it?” I said opening my eyes and noticing it was still completely dark out.

“1:13 in the morning.” He said against my skin.

I rolled over with my back to him, “I hate you.”

“It’s jet lag, not my fault.” He pulled me back to him so we were back to chest. His hand came around under my shirt and ghosted over my skin. I opened my eyes again, enjoying the feeling of his skin on mine. I bit down on my lips when his hand drifted between my legs over my shorts, then back up my sides.

All my sexual frustration I had built up in the last few months was about to make me combust, I flipped over and was face to face with his smiling face looking down at me. I reached up and kissed him chastely, before pulling away and ripping my shirt off followed by my shorts and panties, and then I was naked next to him.

“Eagar are we?” he smirked.

I tried pulling down his boxers down, “I thought you were too since you woke me up at one in the morning!”

He smirked before discarding his only piece of clothing he had on, “Oh, I’ve been ready for you for months,” he bit my neck as he rolled on top of me.

“Then show me,” I teased. He growled in reply.

*****

The second time I woke up it was actually light out. I laid there, on my stomach as I felt Harry trace patterns into my back.

I felt his lips brush the base of my neck, “I know you’re awake, love.”

I hummed, “Just enjoying waking up to your hands on me.”

“I enjoy having my hands on you too,” I felt his tongue flick across my neck then, sending chilled down my spine.

I slowly turned over so he was leaning over me, “Good morning.”

He leaned down a lightly brushed his lips with mine, “Good afternoon beautiful.” His hands trailed down my sides.

In the light, I finally noticed the new ink on his skin, “More tattoos, huh?” I traced my fingers over the swallows on his collarbones.

“Yep,” his lips popped on the ‘p.’

“I like them,” my eyes darted to his eyes before back to the birds, “they’re sexy.”

“I got another new one too,” he shifted to show me what was placed on his right side, under his arm. A rose.

I looked up at him in disbelief, “A rose?”

“Yep,” he smirked.

“And why the rose?”

He laughed and dropped his weight on me and buried his face in my neck, “you know why,” he started sucking on my neck, “I have a tattoo for my mom and Gemma, I need one for my other favorite girl,” his head popped back up, “And just getting your name is tacky, so I got a Rose, for your middle name.” He smiled cheekily.

I giggled, “Well I love it,” I leaned up and pulled his lips to mine and kissed him deeply.

When I pulled away he leaned against my chest with his ear over my heart, “You’re hearts racing,” he mumbled.

“You do that too me,” he squeezed my side when I said that. I glanced over at the alarm clock, it was almost noon. I stretched my arms over my head, “We should get up. We have to be at your mom’s soon.”

“What time do we have to be there?”

I shrugged, “in like 4 hours or so. She didn’t give me a set time.”

He smirked up at me, “Then we have time for a shower.” He jumped off the bed, fully naked, “Come on baby,” he grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the end of the bed.

“What if I don’t want too?” I teased.

He smirked down at me, “Are you giving me cheek?”

I smirked back, “I don’t know, am I?” I trailed my hands up my sides slowly.

“Oh, that’s mean,” he lunged at me and threw me over his shoulder.

“Harry!” I squealed.

He smacked my bum playfully, “We only have a few hours, let’s go!”

*****

I leaned against the shower, wall totally spent as Harry leaned against me with his forehead on my shoulder as we tried to catch our breath, “The waters run cold,” he mumbled, the smirk evident in his voice.

“Awesome,” I said sarcastically, “Now all the actual showering will be freezing since we wasted all the good water.”

He pulled out of my neck and smiled at me, the dimples on full display, “I’m sorry, those weren’t screams in protest I heard moments ago, don’t be cheeky.”

I giggled and kissed his lips, “No they weren’t.”

“That’s what I thought,” he pulled back and leaned under the water, goosebumps covering his body, “Now you should wash my hair.”

I barked out a laugh, “Harry Styles has jokes!” He grabbed my arm and pulled me under the water with him. I yelped in surprise, the cold water shocking me, “That wasn’t very nice,” I pouted. He kissed me hard pulling my body tightly against his, “Harry,” I mumbled against his lips, trying to push him off, but he just started attacking my neck, sucking hard on it, “Haz I swear to god if you leave a hickey I will kill you.” He chuckled against my skin before nipping at it, “Harry!” I warned, “Come on, we have get on with this shower and head to your moms, it’s a long drive.”

He groaned pulling away from me, “Fine,” he pouted.

“You look so sexy when you pout,” I cooed and patted his cheek.

“Do I?” he arched his eyebrow.

“Yeah, but we’re not having sex again right now.” I shot.

“Bollocks.”

*****

“Mom, the kids are here,” Gemma yelled over her shoulder when she opened her door for us. “Come here baby brother,” she said pulling Harry into a giant hug.

“Hey Gem,” He said.

“Harry, Gemma! About time you made it,” Matt shot as he walked over with Anne.

“Hey honey,” she cooed pulling her son into a hug. Gemma and Matt both greeted me with hugs. “Come on, foods almost ready,” Anne waved us to follow her.

All us kids sat at the kitchen table. Before I could take my own seat, Harry pulled me into his lap.

“God, it’s been like, what, almost 2 years and I don’t think I’ll ever be used to them being together,” Matt commented smirking at Gemma.

She laughed, “I know what you mean. They’ll be getting married and I’ll still be looking at them like their 6 year olds fighting in the backyard.”

Harry kissed my neck affectionately, “Emma had a mean right hook back then,” he mumbled.

“She still does,” Matt warned eyeing Harry, “Watch your hands there kid.”

Harry held his hands up in surrender, and I took advantage and jumped out of his lap, “Need any help Anne?” I offered.

“Oh bless you Emma, I knew you were my favorite child.”

“Hey!” The three at the table exclaimed, causing us to laugh.

She handed me a bowl of salad, “But that on the table will you sweetie?” She kissed my cheek in a motherly way as I took it out of her hands.

Dinner was full of Harry’s tour stories, and mocking from Gemma and Matt about us being together while Anne commented on how cute we were. In short, it was a lot of fun.

“Where are you two running off too?” Harry asked as Gemma and Matt got up to leave after dinner was all cleaned up.

“Uh, just thought we’d see a movie,” Gemma said innocently.

I eyed both of them, “Are you guys going on a date?” I accused.

The exchanged looks before looking at us innocently, “No.” Matt said.

“Oh my god, you are! Matt you’re a terrible liar!” I exclaimed happily.

“Wait, what?” Harry said, “Who said you could date my sister?”

Matt snorted, “Who said you could date mine?”

“And it’s not a date,” Gemme chimed in, “We’re just hanging out. We do do that you know.”

“What am I going to do with all of you?” Anne said, “How will I explain to the grand kids how they’re all related?” She rolled her eyes.

Gemma threw her hands up in surrender, “You lot are impossible, come on Matt.” She said walking towards the door.

“See you all later,” Matt waved before following Gemma out.

Harry looked at me in disbelief, “They aren’t serious are they?”

I shrugged, “So what if they are? They’re adults aren’t they?” I walked over to where Anne was on the couch, “We should get going too. Thanks for tonight Anne,” I said as she stood to hug me.

“Not a problem, I love having you all over.”

“Bye mom, I’ll call you when we get home,” Harry said pulling his mom in tight.

“You better,” she said sternly, “And you come visit me more, both of you.”

Harry laced his hand with mine, “We will, I promise.”

I kissed Anne on the cheek in a final goodbye as she walked us out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Few things;
So i know harry has a step dad, but i really didn't feel like digging into google to find out the guys name is (because contrary to what this story may portray, i really know squat about their personal lives, aside from what i see in interviews and whatever appears randomly on my tumblr dash). so because of that, in this story he doesn't exist. okay? okay!

now let me go over this stories timeline real fast. So i'm going with the first story started like right after Harry turned 18, and the story took place for almost a years time. So at this point Harry and Emma have been on/off for like a year and a half. okay? okay! i guess in this stories universe, they're like 19 1/2 or so.
does that clear things up? i hope so! feel free to ask questions!

Enjoy the fluff/lovey chapters while they happen. storm is coming down the line.

i may update again later if i get enough feedback, and time it write.

Image