‹ Prequel: My Little Earthquake
Status: work in progress...

I'm All Yours

Epilogue

5 Years Later

I woke up to my alarm going off. I sleepily rolled over shutting it off, and laid there for a second, mentally convincing myself I needed to get up.

I stretched and rolled over onto my back. When I was awake enough, I turned on my side and watched the curly headed, green eyed boy sleeping next to me. I smiled at how adorable he is when he sleeps.

I scooted closer to him and squeezed at his sides, “Come on bud. Time to wake up!” I kissed across his cheeks and top of his head.

When I pulled away he opened his sleepy eyes. His eyes were identical to his fathers. Actually, he was almost a carbon copy of Harry. It seems like he hardly got any genes from me. “Morning mommy,” my three year old son James said to me. “Daddy come home today?”

I smiled and nodded, “Yep, daddy comes home today! With your uncles.”

He smiled happily up at me, “Yay! Can we go now?”

“No love, he won’t be back until tonight.”

He pouted, “Okay.”

I sat up and pulled him up with me, “Wanna go have breakfast? I think Aunt May is already making it,” I said as I could smell bacon being made.

He smiled, distracted from missing his father at that moment. I got up and pulled him off the high bed and let him run out of the room and down the stairs.

I followed slowly behind and heard him enter the kitchen, “Hey JimmyJam!” I heard Mayra say. I smiled as I heard my little boy interact with my best friend. She has been staying with me and Jamie while the boys have been out of tour the past 6 months.

I walked into the kitchen, “Morning,” I said, smiling over at the sight before me. Mayra was over at the stove making pancake, with a plate of bacon next to her. Jamie was on the counter next to it, happily swinging his legs, with a piece of bacon in his mouth.

Mayra turned to me when she heard me enter, “Morning Em. I made tea,” she said gesturing to the kettle.

I smiled happily at her, “What will I do when you leave tonight? Harry never makes me tea!” I laughed.

She laughed along with me, “As much as I love you, being home with Zayn is much needed. Besides,” she said gesturing down to her swollen belly, “I’m about to pop in a few months.” I smiled fondly down at her almost 8 month pregnant stomach and gingerly laid my hand on it. I was so excited she and Zayn were about to be parents. They got married about two years after Harry and I did, and were excited to start a family. It was a little bittersweet that she found out she was pregnant right before the boys left for a tour.

“I’m so excited she’s almost here!” I exclaimed, “Jamie is so excited for a little cousin, aren’t you bud?” I looked over at him and he nodded happily, taking another piece of bacon off the plate. I laughed and walked over, taking him off the counter, “Why don’t you go watch some cartoons, yeah?” He smiled happily and ran out of the room.

Mayra smiled after him, “I can’t wait for moments like that.”

I leaned over and kissed her cheek, “You’re going to be an amazing mom. And Zayn is going to be an insanely over protective father. I can see it now!”

Mayra laughed as she finished making the pancakes, “Dani and El will be here soon.”

I nodded as I grabbed a mug to make my tea. Dani and Eleanor frequently joined us for breakfast a few times a week. We always stuck close together when they boys were gone. Especially now that we had little ones and were married. Well most of us anyway. Eleanor and Louis got married almost a year ago now, and I’ve never seen either of them happier. Danielle and Liam were engaged. They were taking things day to day since they got back together before my wedding. They had broken up once since then, but I think they know as well as the rest of us that they’re meant for each other.

“Are you going into the store today?”

I shook my head, “Nope. Pete’s in charge today.” I now co-owned the store with Seb. He was rarely in these days. He finally retired, well, semi retired, and was traveling. When he was in town he came in a lot, to give me and Pete some holiday time. Pete and I were still great friends. He and Harry were really close now too. He was like part of the family.

“Oli called this morning too,” Mayra said as she moved the food to the table.

I started making a plate for Jamie, “Oh yeah? How is she?” Olive had moved back to America after she finished at Uni. She and Niall dated for about a year before decided they were better off as friends. Although, the girls and I had suspicions that they hooked up whenever one of them visited the other.

“She’s good,” Mayra continued, “she wants you to call her later or tomorrow. And to give the lads her love.”

I nodded, “I miss her. She should just move back.” I said as I cut up a pancake and placed one piece of bacon on the plate before I took it to my son. He was sitting on the couch engrossed in a SpongeBob rerun. “Here bud,” I said placing his plate on the coffee table. I handed him is little fork, “Remember to use your fork,” I said sternly.

“Okay mommy,” he said not taking his eyes off the tellie.

I walked back into the kitchen and started making my own plate and Mara did the same.

As we were doing so Dani and El walked through the front door, “Hey JimmyJam!” I heard El greet my boy.

“Antie Ellie! Antie Dani! Aunt May made pancakes!” He cheered.

Mayra and I walked into the living room with our plates. I found Jamie in Dani’s arms as she tickled his sides, “She did?” she said in reply, “Well I better go get some!” She set James back on the ground, and El ruffled his hair.

“Good morning Loves,” Eleanor said as she walked past us to get food. Dani kissed our cheeks as she passed.

Mayra and I sat ourselves on one of the love seats, I grabbed her plate so she could ease her way carefully down. When she sat down she placed her plate on her giant tummy. I laughed, remembering how that was.

El and Dani came back in the living room with their plates of food and sat across the room on the other loveseat, “I’m so ready for you to push that baby out,” Dani said gesturing to Mayra.”

“You and me both!” she replied.

“Have you decided a name yet?” Eleanor asked.

Mayra shook her head, “Nope. We’ve been throwing around ideas, but nothings stuck.”

“You should decide soon,” Dani chimed in, “You don’t have a whole lot of time left.

“I know.”

“Hey you know, worse comes to worse, Emma is a beautiful name!” I said with a cheeky smile.

“Or Danielle!”

“Or Eleanor! It’s such a classy name!”

“I hate you all,” Mayra laughed.

“Don’t the baby come with a name?” Jamie asked.

I smiled, reaching over to brush some of his curls out of his eyes, “No baby. The mommy and daddy pick the name.”

He looked up at me wide eyes, “So you and daddy named me James Ha-Harold Styles?” he stuttered.
I nodded, “Yep.”

“Oh,” was all he said before he turned back to the tellie, eating his pancake.

We spent the rest of the day lounging around my house, and getting ready to see our boys tonight. We wouldn’t be seeing Niall for a few weeks though, seeing as he’s going to see Olive, then home to Ireland to see his family.

After I put Jamie down for a nap the girls and I went and sat in the back living room, where we usually spent our time.

“Oh!” Eleanor exclaimed, “I almost forgot, I bought JimmyJam suspenders!” She jumped up and ran into the kitchen to get them.

I laughed, “And why did you do that?”

She came back in with a shopping bag, and threw me the package of suspenders. One pair was red, the other was black, “Because I was shopping at the mall, and I walked by this kiddie store and saw them in the window and almost died, they were so cute!”

“Well Louis will love it,” I laughed. Louis was always trying to take James under his wing. He out of all the boys was the closest to Jamie I think. He loved him like his own. It may have something to do with his bond with Harry, I wasn’t sure.

“I can’t wait to have kids and dress them up all cute and classy. Like the Beckham’s!” Dani laughed.
“I also got baby Malik something too,” El said as she pulled out a little sundress, “She obviously won’t be able to wear it for a year or so, but it was adorable, I couldn’t pass it up.”

Mayra beamed as she took the little dress, “Aw, thank you El! I love it!”

“Speaking of,” Dani interjected, “Have you decided what kind of cake you want for your baby shower?” We had been planning Mayra’s baby shower with Zayn’s sisters for the past few months. The only think we were letting Mayra help with was her cake flavor.

Mayra shrugged, “I don’t know. My taste changes hourly, so whatever you guys decide I’ll be okay with.”

“Ah pregnancy cravings,” I cooed at my best friend. She just stuck her tongue at me.

*****

Later that evening, I dressed Jamie in black jeans, white button up and his new black suspenders.

“Mommy, these are weird,” he said pulling on one of them.

“I know. But Auntie Ellie got them for you. And Uncle Lou used to wear them all the time.”

He smiled up at me, “He did?”

“Yeah. You’ve seen it in their videos.”

“Oh.”

“Come on bud, let’s go get your shoes on. Their down stairs,” I said ushering him out of his bedroom.

He patted his way down the hall and started down the stairs, “I don’t want to wear shoes.”

“You have to son,” I sighed, following after him.

“He slouched his shoulders and huffed into the living room where the girls were, “But I don’t want toooo,” she dragged out.

The girls laughed at his dramatic entrance, “Wow, he is so his father’s child,” Eleanor observed.

I scoffed, “He is always his father’s child,” I commented. “He looks just like Harry did when he was younger.” I grabbed Jamie’s little converse and sat on the couch next to him, “Come on, you know you have to wear shoes. Or do you want me to carry you like a baby?”

“I’m not a baby, I’m a big boy mommy!” He leaned his head over on Eleanor’s lap, “Auntie Ellie, tell her!”

El smirked down at him then turned to me, “Mommy, James Harold Styles is a big boy!”

I chuckled, “I know you are,” I said to him, “which is why you need to put your shoes on.”

“Okay,” he said lightly. I slipped his shoes on and laced them up. “Are we getting daddy now?” He huffed.

Eleanor pulled him into her lap, “We’re about to leave buddy! Are you excited?”

His face lit up as he turned to his aunt, “Yeah! Daddy said- he said he got me presents!”

“He did?” Dani said in an excited voice from the other side of him.

Jamie turned to her and nodded his head excitedly, “Yeah! He always gets me presents when he’s gone. It’s only reason I like him leaving. But, but I like it better when he’s here.”

“Oh yeah?” Mayra cooed from next to me.

He nodded at her, “Yeah. I miss him when he’s gone. And Uncle Lou,” He lifted up his fingers to count, “And Uncle Li, and Uncle Z, and Uncle Ni.” He stared at his hand for a minute, “Wow, I have a lot of uncles,” he looked up at me holding up his hand he counted off on, “Mommy, we have a big family!”

I nodded, “Yeah, we do!”

He turned back to El and Dani and continued to ramble, “But I also have Uncle Matty, and Auntie Gem. But they are always around. I stayed at their house last week!” He said finishing his story to his Aunties as they nodded along with big smiles on their faces.

Matt and Gemma were living together now. They finally decided to stop lying to everyone and themselves and get together about 3 years ago, right before James was born. They’ve been going strong ever since.

“Our family’s about to get bigger too,” Dani said and pointed to Mayra, “You’re about to get a new cousin!”

“I know!” Jamie said excitedly and climbed off El’s lap. He walked over to Mayra and lightly tapped her stomach, “Baby, come out! We can play!” He rested his head on her tummy to listen for a second, “Can she hear me?” He asked looking up at Mayra.

She beamed down at him, “I believe so sweetie, can you feel her moving?”

He put his head back down and was quiet for a minute. From the side of me I saw El take her phone out and snap a picture, “This is too cute not to capture,” she whispered.

I smiled at her, “Send me that.”

“Oh it’s going on instagram right now,” she laughed.

“Yeah!” Jamie exclaimed, “Is she doing kicks like a ninja?”

We laughed at his comment, “I think so James,” Mayra ran her hand through his curls.

Dani stood up, “Come on guys, it’s time to go get the lads.”

“Yay! Daddy!” Jamies exclaimed.

We all headed out of the house to our respective cars. After I fastened Jamie in to his car seat I hopped behind the wheel.

“Mommy, can we listen to daddy?” He asked as I backed out of the driveway.

“Sure thing bud,” I said pushing the CD button on the dash. Instantly the car was filled with One Direction. He loved listening to them when they were away.

The entire drive to the airport was filled with Jamie trying to sing along with the words on the CD. It was one of the cutest things ever. Always was.

We drove around to the back of the airport, away from the public, where their private plan was just landing. When the plan was completely stopped, the security opened the gate for us to drive into.
I got out and unhooked Jamie and we joined the rest of the girls to wait for the boys to come off the plan. Jamie was holding my hand anxiously staring at the plan door.

When the door opened Jamie yelled, “Yay!” The first one out was Liam. When he saw us a huge smile spread across his face. Dani took a few cautious steps forward and waited for him to come down the steps.

Then Harry came out. “Mommy! It’s Daddy!” Jamie said jumping and tugging on my hand, “Come on!”
Harry raced down the steps, as our son pulled me closer to get to his father faster. Harry reached the bottom of the stairs and raced to us. When he got close enough he dropped his bag and dropped to his knees holding his arms open wide, “Come here kid!”

“Daddy!” he squealed and ripped his hand from mine, jumping into Harry’s arms.

Harry picked him up in his arms and spun him around, kissing his head, “Wow, you’re so big! Have you been good for mommy?”

He nodded enthusiastically, “Yeah! Mommy I’ve been good right?”

I smiled fondly at my boys, “Yeah, you’ve been the best boy ever.”

Then Harry’s eyes locked with mine. And instantly my stomach filled with butterflies and my knees turned to jelly. No matter how much time has passed he still has that effect on me. “Hello Love,” He said as he closed the gap between us, pulling me into him.

I wrapped my arms around him, and our son, and buried my face in his neck breathing in his sent, “God I’ve missed you.”

He leaned down and kissed my neck, “I’ve missed you too.”

“Ew,” Jamie giggled from Harry’s arms. I lifted my head, and kissed his cheek.

“Where’s my JimmyJam?” I head Louis bellow from behind me.

We turned and Jamie started laughing when he saw Lou running over too us. He grabbed Jamie out of Harry’s arms and threw him up in the air, “James, my man! Why you’ve gotten so big!” He said holding him close now, “And you’re wearing suspenders! I’m so proud!”

“Aunt Ellie got them for me!”

“You bet she did!” Lou said walking over to his wife, and our other friends. I watched as Liam and Zayn fawned over my little boy. I was so grateful that my family was back together again. Minus Niall.

I felt hands wrap around my waist, which pulled me from my thoughts. I spun in Harry’s arms and wrapped my arms around his neck, “I’m glad you’re home.”

He leaned his forehead against mine, “I’m glad to be home. I missed you. And our child,” he said with a smirk.

I kissed him lightly, “We missed you too.”

“What kind of kiss was that?” he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and brought my lips back up to his. He wasted no time letting his tongue invade mine. I missed him so much. I missed his sent, I missed his taste. I missed everything. These thoughts just fueled my passion and I kissed him back harder. Harry pulled me closer to him when I did, crushing me to him.

“Eeeeeew!” We heard from behind us, from more than just our son.

We pulled apart and looked over. And there were Liam, Louis and Zayn with Jamie in his arms smiling cheekily at us.

“Just wait Zayn,” Harry said, pulling me close to his side as we joined the group, “not too long from now, we’ll be doing the same thing to you!”

That caused Zayn to sport a huge smile on his face as he pulled Mayra against his free side, “I can’t wait man.”

“Shall we get out of here?” Liam asked, walking over and pulling Dani against him.

She nodded, “Yeah, you guys wanna come over to our place to dinner?”

“Sure, why not,” El said as Mayra and Zayn agreed.

I looked over at Harry, who just smiled down at me, “You want to go?”

He kissed my temple and mumble “Sure” against my skin.

I walked over and pulled Jamie from Zayn’s arms, to which Zayn pressed a kiss to me cheek, “Thanks for taking care of my girl while I was gone.”

I smiled fondly at him, “Of course. I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

At dinner that night at Liam and Dani’s we all sat around their big table. We ordered pizza and listened to the tour stories like we always did.

I took this time to look around the table at my friends, no, my family. Eleanor was staring lovingly at Louis who was telling some tale about a prank he pulled. Dani and Liam were watching and laughing at Lou’s story, with their hands laced together between their plates. Mayra was lost in Lou’s story, oblivious to the fact that Zayn wasn’t paying any attention. He was staring down at Mayra’s stomach, caressing it lovingly. Every so often he would look up into her smiling face, smiling down at her like she was his world. When he caught me staring he smirked in my direction. I smiled back at him and winked.

And then there was my family.

My boys.

Harry was laughing at whatever Louis had said, while our son was sitting happily in his lap, nibbling on his cheese pizza. The sight of my two boys warmed my heart. I never thought I could love Harry more then I had all those years, but then he gave me James. And my love for him and that little boy just blew through the roof.

Harry sent a shockwave through my life when he told me he was in love with me all those years ago. He was my earthquake. He came and shook up my world and I was so glad he did. I don’t know how I got so lucky to have the life I did, but I was eternally grateful. All the drama and obstacles we had to go through to get here was all worth it. The fights, the crazy fans, the drunken first marriage- all worth it in the end.

Then Harry turned his gaze on me. His stare sent my whole body on fire. I don’t know how to describe the look he was giving me, but I know everyone should be looked at that way by the one they loved.

This is my life. These people are my family. And I wouldn’t change one single thing.

”You're just what I need, a natural disaster, I want you to move me , I want you to brake me. You're my little earthquake, oh, you make the earth shake, and even when I can't be reached, oh you brake your way to me. My little earthquake, my little earthquake, oh you take the pain away, and even when I can't be reached, oh, you brake your way to me. My little earthquake"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats it.
This is the end!
i thought tying in lyrics i used for the first story in at the end was a good way to end it.
(and yes, i did steal the name/nickname from One Tree Hill!)
ps the gif kills me every time i see it!

Image

i hope you liked it.
thank you all who have been with me since the start! I'm sad that this is over.
but I'm hoping my Niall story will be just as good.
here's the link Passenger Seat
i'm hoping to have the first chapter up sometime this week.
thanks for everything guys!