Status: Please comment on any of the stories if you have anything to say related to the stories. Or on Klaus and Katerina.

Life of Katherine and Klaus

Orphan Girl

Klaus began with how he found Katherine near a church in a little garden. It was after dark and had just rained in London. He spotted her practically kneeling on the ground.

"Finally found you, Katerina." He walked up viciously. Grabbing her by the hair. He noticed her crying. Then glanced over to a stone bench where a young girl laid.

" I'm so..rry I didn't mean to. Klaus she's dying. I could not help it she just looks like her so much. I could not stop..I could not stop." Katherine puts her hands on her head. Rocking herself back and forth near the ground. Klaus pulls her into his arms.

"Shh sweetheart it's not your fault." He strokes her head.

"I gave her the same amount Rose gave me. Why?"

" Because you did not give her enough."

"I don't understand."

"That is because you drank on my blood every night. My blood is what turned you not Rose." Klaus gazes into her eyes then pulls her against his chest strokes her head again soothing her.

" The sired will have only the strength a step weaker than its creator."

Katherine begins to whimper " Please Klaus fix it. I did not know."

"Shhh love. Of course you didn't. Thus it is your first time." Kisses her forehead. " I'll fix it. I am your creator after all. I will do whatever I can to turn her."

Katherine cries still staring into the ground. Klaus goes over to the girl carrying her into the small gazebo, bites his wrist and forces the dying girl to drink his blood. As he watches her struggle from drinking he notices that Katherine was right. The girl looked similar to her biological daughter that passed away a long time ago. At first the girl drinks, gasping. Then stills. Klaus waits few minutes. Then sighs to tell Katherine the bad news.

Katherine looks at him hopeful.

" I really am sorry love but the girl did not make it."

Katherine cries out "You said you would fix it. Klaus."

" Sweetheart."

" No you said that you could fix this. You would do what you could."

"I did sweetheart."

Katherine pushes at Klaus chest at arms length when she notices him trying to reach for her to comfort her.

" No. Do not touch me."

" Katerina.."

Then they hear a gasp. Both look up towards the gazebo.

Katherine races towards the gazebo. " Amelia."
♠ ♠ ♠
There's just something about that Howl song. That really gets these scenes playing in my head like a movie reel. I think I've seen flashes more then I have with any other song.

Twitter wanna reach me there instead fairysbutterfly or MissesPierce
For She and Orphan Girl. And Transition. Inspired song.

Howl by Florence and The Machine

I don't own Vampire Diaries. Leave comments. I decided to put this up with Transition at the same time.