Status: Please comment on any of the stories if you have anything to say related to the stories. Or on Klaus and Katerina.

Life of Katherine and Klaus

Argument

Apartment

" I have something to tell you Klaus."

" What is it Katerina?"

" Did you tell Kol I was sorry. It must of been hard to have your brother choose your old lover over you and lose him for a few centuries."

Klaus grits his teeth.

" Do it. It'll save you the time to have to chase me."

" Not going to do that. Besides Kol was being troublesome. You just did me the favor of making an easier decision to dagger him." Klaus gripped Katherine by the chin lifting her up then dropping her.

" Too bad. He was a lot more fun then you are being right now. You seem tense. Are you? "

" You're right I am feeling a tad bit tense. Why don't you go ahead and make me some coffee."

" Cream or sugar?" She asked sarcastically then got up looking through Alaric's cupboard for a mug before Klaus made her pay for her loose lips.

" Neither. " He typed something on his cellphone. " Why you're at it, why don't you just hold your hand over the steam while we're waiting for the coffee to be done."

Katherine tightened her lips as she held her hand over the steam hole.

" Mentioning siblings. Where's your sister? " Katherine tried to concentrate on his voice.

" Rebekah is sleeping."
" Isn't that a shame. She choose Stefan over you too."
" Katerina. If you don't want to be drinking that scalding coffee, you will knock it off with the "sibling abandoning" jokes."

" Better yet I have a better idea. Come here sweetheart. After your done pouring me a cup of coffee that is." he said too calmly.
She did as she was told and walked over to Klaus after pouring him a mug. Katherine didn't like the smile he was giving her.

" We're going to play a little game you and I." He motioned for Katherine to pour herself also a cup of coffee. Except she added cream to hers. Klaus smiled a little at that. Then he held out two different vials. Poured each one into their cups.

" Now here we have two cups. One for you laced with werewolf venom and one for me with wolfs bane."

Katherine looked trying not to gulp at the situation.

" Since I'm feeling a tad bit bored I thought I'd make it interesting. Were going to play truth and dare. "
"Sure but only if you don't hurt me for telling the truth. That wouldn't be a gentleman thing to do." She tried reasoning not to play his game.

"It's a truth game,love. It's not like I am incidentally going to hurt you for telling me the truth. Also you don't have a choice in the matter to play my game or not. ' Klaus looked into her eyes showing the fierceness in his words."Although the rules in this game are going to be slightly different. Each of us takes a turn asking a question. But you see every time one of us lies we each drink from are own mug. But here's the thing every time you lie, you have to do a dare I pick and if you refuse you have to drink twice from your mug. Sounds fun doesn't it. No sips. You have to take a real drink." his lips hinted a smile of suffering she would receive.

" Klaus it could kill me. Then the game will be over."
" Don't worry, love. I won't let it come to that." he tapped the counter.
" Feeling sorry you didn't keep your mouth shut,are we now."Leaning his elbows on the counter he clasped his hands together waiting for her response. She tried not to show any fear. Straightening up her stance she bravely told him trying to throw him off his guard. Katherine turned to him with a smirk on her lips.
" No. Let's do this. You'll probably be the first one to lie anyway. Since you were always keeping secrets." she lay her hand on her hip.

Surprised by her words Klaus choked on a bitter laugh." Alright then I'll give you this. If I'm the first one to lie. " his hand stroked down sides of his face over his chin " I'll waiver the first dare I give you." He said giving her a sardonic smile.
" Why not make it more interesting and have me choose the dare I waiver. " she leans into the counter towards him.
" But then you would have to give me something in return. "
" Fine then how about I pretend to play Elena on the one time you tell me too. " Katherine pointed her finger at his nose.
" That's a deal I can take. ' he shook her hand. " You know you're making a deal with a devil, Katerina? "His grinned was mischievous.
" Didn't I already sleep with the hybrid devil? "
Klaus smile said that he didn't like her response.
" Let's add one more rule to the game. If one of us speaks out of turn when it's not are turn to ask a question the other player in the game gets to pick the punishment. Are you ready to play? "
" I'm ready if you are. "

" Then I'll go first since it's my game. Did Elijah tell you anything he wasn't suppose to? " he played with his mug.

" You mean the fact that you were vampires. No, you were the only one. "

" Did you tell Trevor to keep an eye on me? "
" No. He fancied you. "

" Speaking of Trevor why did you runaway with him instead of convincing Elijah to save you? "

" Because Trevor realized I knew you were all vampires. I wonder how. Elijah was loyal to you. " she lowered her eyes for a second. " And Trevor was easier to convince since he believed to be in love with me. Not that he was. I didn't run away with him. Trevor was nice but not as smart as Rose. But she wasn't as smart compared to me."
"Hmm yes I did hear about that little fact about her giving you her blood to heal your wound. She should have been more careful."
"She would have if you had told Trevor about the little known secret you told me." She smiled a little at that.

"Clearly that had been a mistake on my part."
"No that part wasn't the mistake you made. Or should I say the both of us made."

Klaus lifts his cup off the counter in haste. Katherine licks her lips turning her head away then look back at Klaus when he speaks.

" So you ran away on the words of one vampire. "
" Not only that. I found the moonstone."
" Ah yes, the moonstone, you stole on the night you ran."

" My turn. How did you find out about Elena? " Katherine asks quickly dodging the topic at hand.
He noticed but knew not to ask not wanting to be the first one to break his own rule and be the first to suffer for a perilous mistake on his part. He had design the game to torture her and he was planning to win for her caustic remarks of abandonment. He was hoping that she would make the moronic decision to ask a question.

" Elijah. Why you seem surprised.You don't think my brother would have told me about the other doppelganger. However he was much more interested in telling me that he found you and locked you in a cave then he was in finding Elena. " he mused.
Katherine bit her lip to keep from asking. He waited for a moment for her to ask but she kept silent. Then she sighed heavily answering Klaus.
" I already knew he wasn't glad to see me. Like you said he compelled me to stay in a cave." She crossed her arms.

" My turn next. How did you find out about the moonstone? "
" Trevor. Also I saw you showing it to Elijah one night when you were drunk. Right before you came to bed after having yourself a little snack. "

β€œ That was a glorious night.”his eyes lit up remembering.

β€œ It must have been. You couldn't keep the smile off your face when you returned from your talk with Elijah.” she placed her hand on her hip.

" I wasn't talking about that."

His eyebrows raised. Katherine' s own creased trying to figure out what he meant when she did her lips pursed sucking in a retort she had welling up inside ready to burst.

Klaus grinned putting the cup to his lips nearly drinking the wolfbane liquid. Then he saw Katherine covering her almost smile at his costly mistake until he kept grinning at her in making the memory resurface from his early remark. She frowned telling him she hadn't found it amusing. Still the expression didn't leave his face as he told her he knew but still didn't care since she had absolutely nothing to complain about unless it had been Elijah she was expecting to be concerned about what happened in the room between them.
Klaus mentioned how Elijah wouldn't have cared about her or that very night between them any longer.

" You have to drink."Katherine said carefully.
"What."he replied.
"You said why I seemed surprised. Then asked a question."
"That was sarcasm,sweetheart. Something you should be familiar with." He put his cup down.
"Hmm." She replied disappointed.

Klaus faced Katherine his eyes seemingly cold and the face looking too calm. Katherine took a far step back away from him. Her action angered him to take a step forward leaning his nose into her face showing his face had become livid not calm. Katherine breathed nervously seeing his face like this trying not to but couldn't for she was mesmerized by him not to move. She gulped her saliva unconsciously still watching Klaus for his next sudden gesture. Klaus seeing her in this state took a small step back. Quietly but furious he told her about what he thought of her trick.

"Don't think I did not notice you trying to trick me twice,Katerina. As you did mention from your own lips in trying to not get caught by your own carefully worded trap so you would not be punished by me." He gripped her chin squeezing it harshly. " Do it again and you will be sorry I promise you that." Klaus threatened his voice dropping low. He gritted his teeth telling her. "This is my game you're going to play it right or we can play a different one which you are definitely not going to like. You do understand. Nod your head "Yes" if you do."

Katherine feeling her earlier reaction wear off gritted her teeth nodding her head of her compliance to continue to play the game by his rules. Hoping doing so quickly enough would keep him from throttling her neck any tighter.
Klaus let her go satisfied by her answer.

Katherine faced away from him, rubbed her chin and neck from the pain wanting to curse how thirsty she had now become after Klaus' s resentment towards her. For a second she thought about how she was about to react earlier from Klaus expressed anger towards her. Puzzled by her own thoughts she shook her head to clear them. Hearing Klaus curse at himself Katherine curiously turned around to see what he was doing.
Klaus went to the coffee pot that had been sitting there a bit earlier having seen Katherine brew some. After pulling out a mug from the cabinet he poured the coffee into the cup he sniffed the steam coming out from it. Appreciating the untainted scent he took a sip then he handed Katherine the cup.

"Have some."
" No thanks."
"You're allowed to have a drink of it."
" Not how I like it." She tried not to scoff.
"Right. I forgot. You like it sweet." He said adding in the cream.
"Sweet enough."
He returned the cup back to her.
"Thank you." She took a drink.

Then looked at him nervously trying not to flinch in remembering how he taught her in showing her gratitude only to him or he would show her how annoyed he'd become teaching her a lesson in her manners towards him. Katherine hoped he had forgotten. She glanced at him again. Klaus had not forgotten nor was he mad.

" Not this time Katerina. You don't have to. It was my mistake not yours."
"Klaus I don't know what you're talking about but this was nice of you."
"Not kindness sweetheart. Just repaying a mistake."
"If you say so."
"And I do."
♠ ♠ ♠
Finished this a little while ago but was distracted when I was typing Pick Up. So I forgot to upload this. Been at my sister's so haven't been able to upload anything. So here I am uploading a few.

I don't own Vampire Diaries. So glad it's back on. Leave me comments on my stories hate, love it, want throw your own opinion about Klaus and Katherine relationship. Or tweet me at twitter Misses Pierce or fairysbutterfly. Hope you like it. I can't really see anything else after this yet.

Set after Klaus switches back to his body after borrowing Alaric's. Greta and Maddox were told do some things. So there was time to kill.