Sequel: The Road Ahead of Us
Status: active as often as possible

What the Past Never Told Us

Chapter Sixteen

"Not a chance that is happening, Alex." I tell Alex as I look down at the costume package he holds in his hand.

"Oh come on, babe!" He groans, he holds the package up higher, thinking maybe that would make me want to be a slutty nurse more. "You'd look so good in this!"

"That shows far more skin than I ever planned on anyone I go to high school with seeing." I say, making him smirk.

"You go to high school with me and I see quite a lot of your skin on a daily basis." I gasp and smack his arm, making him wink at me. "But come on, babe. The party is tomorrow night, we don't have costumes so we have to get something here right now. You go as a nurse, and I'm the doctor." He reaches over to the display beside him and pulls out the male doctor costume. It was noticeably more conservative than the nurse.

"What are Kara and Rian going as?" I ask him, making him laugh.

"A cop and a prisoner." He says, grinning. "I told you I'd get them to go together, now decide on a costume for us or we're going as a nurse and doctor." I sigh and shake my head.

"How about... the Scarecrow and Dorothy?" I suggest, seeing the Dorothy costume in front of me. I grab it, holding it out to him. He takes it, biting his lip and then nods.

"You'd look pretty sexy in this." He agrees. "But can we make my scarecrow costume? I don't like this one." He asks, pointing at the mans scarecrow costume.

"Do we really have time to do that?" I wonder. The party was tomorrow after all and to make a costume from scratch would take some time, as well as get the rest of what I needed for my costume.

"It won't be that hard. I have a plaid shirt I can wear, we can get one of those like... potato sac things and you can make them into pants and then stick straw in random places all over it and out of my sleeves and stuff. Then tomorrow you can do my makeup with the lines on my lips." He explains, making me shrug.

"Alright, we can do that." I agree. "You'd make a pretty sexy scarecrow." So, we buy what we can from the Halloween store we were in and then head to a craft store down the street. We manage to find stuff to make his pants out of, as well as some straw. I want to get new shoes for the outfit, since I didn't have any red heels, so we go to the mall. I was going to just wear red flats, but Alex insisted I get heels so I found a pair of red high heels that I'd surely be falling in after I had a few beers and danced at the party. We also found a pair of suspenders for Alex to wear with his costume.

"I think we have anything, don't you think?" Alex asks a little later as we walk back to my car.

"I think so. I want to try it all out tonight and make sure it'll be okay. I also want to practice doing the makeup on you." I tell him as I get in behind the wheel and he gets in the passengers side.

"That's fine." After we get back to my house, I start on making the pants for his costume.

"Come try these on, babe." I call, getting up from my moms sewing machine that was in her and my dad's room. I make my way down the hall and into my room where Alex said he was doing homework. Instead, I found him passed out cold on the bed. I laugh and walk over to him, putting the pants down on the bed beside him. "Babe!" I yell, smacking his leg. He jumps and sits up, staring at me wide eyed.

"What the hell was that?!" He exclaims, making me laugh.

"You were asleep." I say. "Put these on." I hand him the pants. "You can put them over your jeans if you want, they are pretty see through." He nods and tiredly sits up. When he puts them on, I reach down and roll up his jeans, making them look better with the pants I made.

"These are awesome, babe." I smile and nod.

"Put the shirt and suspenders on." I instruct him. He nods and goes to my desk where he had put the shirt he was talking about and the suspenders. He put them on and turned towards me. I bit my lip, looking at him. "Just needs the straw and makeup. Also.." I step forward, reaching for his sleeves. I roll them up and nod. "That's better. Alex gives a yawn.

"Can we do the straw and makeup tomorrow? I'm tired." I laugh and nod. He begins taking off the stuff for his costume.

"You don't get to see my Dorothy costume until tomorrow night then." I tell him, making him pout. Just then, there is a knock on my door and in walks Kara.

"So will someone please explain to me why Rian and I have to go to this party in coordinating costumes? Everyone is going to think we are dating." She says as she sits on my bed. Alex at this point was in nothing but his boxers but he doesn't care as he goes over to the side of the bed that he always sleeps in and slides into the blankets.

"Iz said her and I couldn't go together unless the two of you went together." He explains while I nod. I begin getting undressed and slip on a pair of Alex's boxers and a tank top to sleep in.

"You guys need to make progress towards the couple thing. I need you guys together already. Double dates need to happen, and soon." I tell her, reaching up to pull my hair back in a ponytail.

"Stop pushing them so much, babe." Alex warns, his head buried in his pillow already.

"They'll thank me in the end." Kara laughs and stands up.

"I am actually pretty excited about the party tomorrow." She says, stretching her arms above her head. I smile at her, walking over to hug her. "What are you guys going as?" She asks once we pull apart.

"Dorothy and the Scarecrow." I tell her, she lets out a small laugh.

"Is that what all the straw is about?" She points to my desk where the stray lay strewn about, making me nod. "Alright. I'll see you guys in the morning. Night, guys." She gives me another hug and then leaves the room.

"Come cuddle." Alex whines, holding his arms out to me. I laugh, flip off the light and crawl into my large and warm bed. I curl against him, his arms wrapping tight around me. He kisses the top of my head as I rest my head on his chest. "You ready to party tomorrow?"

"I kind of am, actually." I confess. "I kind of enjoying getting drunk and dancing all over you." He gives a small chuckle.

"You know you don't need a party for that." I lift my head up to grin at him.

"Mind if I dance all over you now?" I ask, making him smirk. "Oh wait, you're tired. Nevermind." I joke. I turn over, putting my back to him.

"Oh no you don't." He says before rolling me over. In the next second he's on top of me, and his lips are on mine. I giggle, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I thought you were tired." I pull back to ask. He shakes his head, his long brown hair tickling my face.

"I'm never too tired for you, baby." He breathes before his lips are back on mine. He grinds his hips against mine, causing me to feel that he really wasn't too tired for me. The idea made me grin. I wrap my legs around him, my thighs gripping at his hips. I use my feet on his backside to push him against me more, both of us moaning at the contact.

He slides his hands down, pushing my shirt up. His large hands ghost across my stomach, making me shiver at his touch. His hands on me will never stop effecting me so much. Even after a year of dating him, I craved him every second. I never wanted this feeling to go away, either.

I didn't want to waste time here, I just wanted him. I flipped us over so I was on top of him. I sat back on him, grinning.

"I'm in charge now." I say, leaning down to peck his lips before I slide down his body, my fingers grabbing the waistband of his boxers. I pull them down quickly before I slide off of him just to rid myself of the boxers I had on myself. I then climb back on top of him, glad I was taking birth control now and I didn't have to waste time with a condom. I sit back on him, positioning myself over him before I slide down onto him. He moans as he reaches up, grabbing for my hands. We lace fingers as I start to move up and down, his hips lifting up to meet my thrusts.

"Oh, baby." He moans. "I love it when you're in charge." I smile, leaning down to press my lips to his. I pull back quickly to moan and throw my head back. I let go of his hands to run my hands down his chest, my nails digging in.

"Alex," I breathe. Our pace speeds up, and soon my legs begin to twitch and shake. I was close.

"Come with me, baby." I didn't need to be told as a shaking overcame by body as I found my release at the same time Alex found his. I collapsed on the bed beside him, both of us breathing deeply.

"Does that ever stop being so amazing?" I manage to ask, making him laugh.

"With you... I don't think so." I give a small laugh, leaning up on my elbow to look down at him.

"I love you, Lex." I lean down to peck his lips gently. "I'm going to go to the bathroom." I get up, grabbing for my shorts and slide them on. Alex leans over and smacks my ass, making me yelp.

"I love you, baby." I turn and smile at him before leaving my room. Just as I close my door behind him, my mother appears at the top of the stairs. She smirks at me.

"Nice sex hair." She comments as she walks past me. I gasp and bring my hands up, feeling my hair but it wasn't messed up at all. It wouldn't be, I was on top.

"I don't have sex hair!" I exclaim, making her laugh.

"No, but you did just give away what you and Alex were doing since you thought you could have sex hair."

"We do no such thing." Before she could say anything else, I rush into the bathroom, shutting the door after me. After doing my business, I head back to my bedroom where Alex was already fast asleep. I smile and go over to the bed, curling up against him. Even in his sleep he pulls me against him.

Tomorrow was going to be crazy, I just knew it. For some reason though, I was ready for it. I knew it would be fun as well. Plus, I was pretty excited for Alex to dress up as a sexy scarecrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Alex's Halloween costume, as the scarecrow, is based off of this costume. He was older when he did that costume, obviously but he looks hot so we'll deal with it. lol