Sequel: The Road Ahead of Us
Status: active as often as possible

What the Past Never Told Us

Chapter Eight

Dating Alex caused the time to fly by. It was the morning of Alex's birthday, we were getting ready for breakfast with his parents, and then I blinked and all of a sudden it was the summer before our Sophomore year. We had now been together for eight months and things were beyond perfect. I thought we had been close before but Alex and I were more than close now, we were one.

Since I know what you are wondering, no we have not gone all the way and had sex yet. Alex has gotten a little touchy but he holds back when I ask him to. It's not that I don't want to do that with Alex, because I really really do, but I just... I'm worried of the consequences of it and that I'm just not ready yet. Soon though, I know I will be.

Much to my dismay, Kara and Rian didn't get together after Alex's birthday party. They talked during the party but after that they didn't keep contact. Turns out that Rian plays drums and ended up jamming with Alex and Jack. They were currently recruiting a bass player, I was so proud of them.

Kara basically lived with me. She still won't tell me why, just that her family has problems. My mom went and talked with her parents and they all agreed that it was best if Kara just stayed here. We spent a weekend converting the office into an extra bedroom. I wish I knew why but I was glad none the less that I had my best friend with me. Kara still returned home ever two weeks or so for family dinner but that was about it.

"Wouldn't it be awesome if we made it big?" Alex questioned, breaking me from my thoughts. I looked over at him as we sat on the couch in Jack's basement where band practice always was. It was just he and I at the moment as Rian had yet to arrive and Jack was upstairs getting food.

"You guys need a bass player first." I said, laughing. Alex looked over at me and rolled his eyes.

"We're working on that." He insisted. "Just think about it, babe." He turned towards me a little, his hands flying through the air as he got more excited and into what he was saying. "We start playing local shows but then one day some A&R hears us, wants us on their label, we get signed, we go on tours, and boom! Everyone out there knows our name! We tour the world, changing lives in every country." I couldn't help but smile. My boyfriend had such large dreams.

"All of that will happen, Lex. You guys are great, even without a bass player. The three of you will definitely go somewhere." I assured him. I brought my hand up and rested it on his cheek as he grinned at me. "You will be so successful." I told him, believing every word. I knew Alex and the guys could achieve this, they were so talented.

"I'm so lucky to have such an encouraging girlfriend." In the next second Alex was kissing me softly, his lips warm against mine.

"Break it up, I don't need no baby makin' on my couch." We pulled apart when Jack walked down the stairs, a sandwich in his hand.

"You are just jealous because you'll never do any baby makin' on this couch." I retorted, standing up. I walked over to Jack and grabbed the sandwich from his hand, taking a very large bite out of it before handing it back to the pouting man.

"From what I hear, you two don't really do any baby makin' either." He grumbled. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"We at least have the opportunity to. You on the other hand are forever alone." I reached up and patted his cheek as he once again pouted. "I have to go. Kara and I have to study because, unlike you little rockstars, we plan on going to college." I walked back over to the couch and leaned down in front of Alex, my hand on his cheek.

"I'll miss you." Alex said softly. I smiled and kissed him gently.

"Have fun at practice. Call me when you are done, we can meet up somewhere." I told him..

"How about my bed?" He joked, smirking. I rolled my eyes and smacked the back of his head before standing up straight.

"You wish, Gaskarth. I'll see you guys later, bye!" With that I walked out of the basement while Jack gave Alex shit for not getting any. I walked out of Jack's house, pulling my keys from my pocket. Yeah, on my 16th birthday, which was at the end of May, I got my permit, quickly followed by my license. I now got to drive my moms old car that had been just sitting in the driveway after she got herself a new car last year.

The drive back to my house from Jack's was a short one as he only lived a few blocks away. When I entered my house I found Kara lounging on the couch where she always was.

"So how's the boyfriend?" She questioned as I took a seat beside her.

"Good. We're gonna meet up after he finishes practice." I told her making her nod.

"So, I've been doing some thinking." She told me, grinning. I frowned at her, raising an eyebrow.

"What about?"

"Well you mentioned the other day how Alex has been making subtle hints about sex, right?" My frown intensified as I slowly nodded, her grin spreading wider. "Well do you think you are ready for that?"

"I don't know, Kara." I sighed. "I want to do that because I want to make him happy and I know he'd make it special and there is no one else I would rather lose it to-"

"Good, then it is happening! Tonight." My eyes popped open and I vigorously shook my head.

"No thanks, Kara. You aren't the dictator when it comes to my sex life." I told her but she just shook her head and stood up.

"Come on!" She reached down and grabbed my hand, pulling me from the house.

"And where are we going?" I questioned, afraid of the answer.

"To Victoria's Secret, you have to get a sexy outfit for tonight." She told me making me groan and pull her to a stop on my front porch.

"Kara, I'm serious. No. Alex and I will do that when we are ready." I insisted. She sighed and pulled me over to the bench on the porch, pushing me down on it and sitting beside me.

"Isabelle, I'm serious about this. You keep making this excuses but there really are none left. You said it yourself that Alex is the one you want to lose it to and that you want to make Alex happy." She pushed making me sigh. "I get it that you are scared but do you really think that Alex will just go straight into it? He will take it slow and make it the best night of your life, you just have to let him."

"Why are you so adamant about this, Kara?" I questioned, not knowing what she would get out of Alex and I finally having sex.

"I just want the two of you happy and I know that if you don't have that push towards this that you'll never do it and Alex is too much of a gentlemen to you to give you that push so I as your girl best friend will do it. So come on!" She jumped up. "We have sexy clothes to get you." I groaned but followed her none the less.

Twenty minutes later we were browsing through what Victoria's Secret had to offer. Well actually Kara was browsing, I was simply walking behind her, cringing at everything she picked up.

"Iz, you are going to wear whatever we get here today so you might as well have some input otherwise it will be decided completely by me." She warned after I shook my head at the seventh bra she lifted up. I sighed and nodded. We then walked over to the teddy's and slip dresses. "This is cute." She lifted up a nightdress that was black polka dots.

"It's cute but... no." She sighed and lifted up another.

"This is the one. I don't care what you say." She told me. I looked at it and frowned.

"It's completely see through, Kara." I pointed out, making her roll her eyes.

"That is why we now get you some cute panties and bra to wear underneath it." She told me as if it was the most obvious thing. We then spent the next twenty minutes trying to decide on a bra and panties, finally choosing some. "Now, you need something to smell good." She told me as we left Victoria's Secret, the bright pink bag clutched in my hand. She said she would buy it but I felt weird having her buy me lingerie for the first time I had sex so even though I wasn't totally comfortable with it I bought it.

"I have perfume, Kara." I told her, rolling my eyes.

"Yes, but you need something to really make Alex go crazy. Come on!" She pulled me into the Rue21 where she bought a bottle of Pink Ice. "This is for me mainly but you can use it tonight." I simply rolled my eyes and followed her into Nordstrom where they apparently had the greatest lotion that I was to use after I shaved when I got home.

"You know Alex and I were going to get together after practice which will be over at any time, right?" I asked her after we got the lotion.

"You are right. Hold on." She brought us to a stop on the side of the corridor of the mall and pulled out her phone.

"Who are you calling?" I questioned.

"Getting you more time." She said simply before whoever it was answered. "Hey! I have something to ask of you!" She was silent as whoever it was answered. "I know that you and Iz were going to get together after practice which by the sounds of Jack yelling in the background about me interrupting it is not yet, but it would be very beneficial to the both of you if you waited to come over to her house until tonight." My eyes widened as I realized she called Alex. "The why does not matter right now, but trust me. It will all pay off.... Great! Come by the house at 7." With that she hung up and grinned at me.

"What are we going to do until 7, Kara?" I questioned. "That's 4 hours away. What do I need 4 hours for?"

"Well first we need to get stuff to make your room totally romantic, candles and such and then gotta stock up on condoms, you want to be safe, right? Then after we get back to the house you are going to shower and shave every part of that sexy little body of yours. Then I will do your hair and makeup. We should be finished by 7. Then Alex comes over, I go into my room and put my headphones in and you lose your virginity." She explained. I groaned and smacked her arm while she grinned.

"Whatever, let's just go." She smiled and lead the way back to my car. She instructed me to go to WalMart where she then went around and bought what seemed like their entire stock of tea lights and red candles. When she went to get condoms I walked away. I insisted that Alex probably had some anyway but she claimed that he might not have any with him and it's better to be prepared. I don't even want to know how she knew what size to get. I just let her do her thing.

"Alright, we have two hours. Go shower, I'll get your bedroom ready!" Kara instructed as soon as we walked into the house. Luckily my parents had a date night right after work and would be gone until late tonight. "Put on what we bought today when you get out and then come into your bedroom so I can do your hair and makeup." I just nodded and went into my bathroom.

Throughout the entire shower I was beyond nervous. I couldn't believe that this was going to happen tonight. I was going to lose my virginity. To Alex Gaskarth none the less. I was just so nervous and scared. As Kara said though, Alex would take it slow and make it special. That thought helped me steady myself and calm down as I stepped out of the shower and put on the new clothes. I didn't look in the mirror as I finished, I just couldn't see myself like this.

"Holy shit, Iz! You are fucking hot!" Kara yelled as soon as I stepped into my bedroom. "I might take you myself right here and now." I rolled my eyes but then stopped as I saw what she had done to my room. Every available surface was covered in a candle, though they weren't lit yet I could tell it was going to be spectacular when they were.

"Don't you think this is a bit much, Iz? I mean this is so cliche." I told her, looking around the room.

"I don't care! I know you are that cliche romantic at heart so cliche first time you will get!" She yelled, placing the last candle. "Now come here, it's already 6:15 and I need to finish your hair and makeup in time to get all these candles lit." I sighed and sat down in my desk chair in front of my dresser where her makeup was spread out. I knew better then to argue with her so I let her have free reign on my face. "Finished with makeup, do you want to see?"

"No." I muttered, closing my eyes. Just like with what I was wearing I knew that if I saw myself looking 'sexy' I would lose my nerve. It was better to just trust Kara's judgement and keep trying to build my confidence.

"Alright. I thought about doing an updo cause you look sexy like that but I'm sure Alex will want something to grip onto so I'm just going to dry it and make it look full and sexy." She told me. I cringed when she mentioned Alex gripping onto something but she laughed. "Trust me, pulling hair is so much sexier than you think." I just rolled my eyes and let her do her thing once more. It was now ten minutes until Alex was to arrive and my hands were shaking and I was starting to sweat off the makeup she had put on me.

"Can I please just change? I'm not ready for this, Kara." I begged as she began lighting all the candles.

"Iz, stop thinking about this so much. Just remember that this is Alex and there is no way this could be any more special." She told me. I just took in a deep breath and nodded. "Put on the lotion so your legs are nice and sexy." I rolled my eyes but did as she asked, followed by the perfume. "You look stunning. Now text Alex and tell him to come up here when he gets here."

"Kara... I can't." I muttered. "I can't do this." She sighed and lit the last candle. She went over to my light switch and flipped off the light. With all the candles the place still lit up. It was very romantic, I must admit. The darkness also helped me calm down a little as I took in a deep breath.

"Give me your phone." I grabbed it off my desk and handed it to her. She pressed some buttons and then handed it back to me. "There, he knows to come up here. He should be here in about 3 minutes." I opened my sent box and looked at the message Kara sent him.

To: Alexander
Sent: 6:57pm

Come up to my room when you get here, I have a surprise waiting. ;)


"Oh my god, Kara! Why did you do the winky face?" She laughed and shook her head. Just then I heard the front door open downstairs. "Holy shit, he's here!" I began panicking as I heard his footsteps up the stairs.

"Okay, Iz. You will do just fine. I have to go now. It's all you. Condoms are in the nightstand drawer, by the way. As soon as Alex see's this he'll take the lead. Don't worry. Tonight is going to be perfect, I promise." She kissed my cheek and quickly left the room as I stood by my desk, my hands shaking and feeling like a pterodactyl wanted to burst its way out of my abdomen.

I barely had time to take in a deep breath before the door swung open and in walked my attractive boyfriend. I watched as his eyes scanned over the dark room, taking in the many candles before they finally came to rest on me. His eyes traveled slowly up my body, taking in what I was wearing before his brown eyes looked at me, boring into my blue eyes.

"Izzybelle?" He whispered, his eyes traveling over my body again as I fidgeted a little, tossing my weight back and forth from foot to foot, biting my lip. "What's going on?" He closed the door behind him and took one step into the room but didn't come any closer. We stared at each other from across the room.

"Surprise." I whispered, unable to get my voice any louder.

"Surprise? What... what do you mean?" He looked around at the candles again. "What is all of this?" I didn't know how to exactly word that I wanted him to take my virginity right now so I instead forced my right foot forward and took slow steps towards him. He watched me, his eyebrows crinkled together as I stepped in front of him. "Iz?" I brought my hands up to his chest, running them up to his shoulders. As soon as my hands touched him it was like my world became more solid yet exploded all at the same time. His warm skin shot shivers through my hands, up my arms, and to my chest, but his touch also steadied my nerves a little. This is the man I wanted.

"I'm your surprise." I whispered bravely before reaching up on my toes and pressing my lips to his. I felt his shock as he kissed me back. His hands slid to my waist but he pulled away seconds later, frowning down at me.

"Do you mean...?" His voice trailed off as I bit my lip and nodded, staring up at him. "Really? You're sure?"

"Yes, Alex." I breathed before pressing my lips back to his. He groaned and his arms around me tightened, pulling me tightly against him. He pushed me back towards my bed, making me sit on the edge before pulling away once more.

"We need music." He said before he walked over to my desk and began to mess with my iPod.

"Alex? Music, really?" I laughed a little and shook my head.

"Yes, music. I know that you are nervous, hell I'm nervous and so music will calm us both down." He spoke, not looking up from my music. "Ah, perfect. I was worried you wouldn't have this song." Seconds later Journey's Open Arms began to play softly through the speakers my iPod was hooked up to. "This is probably a very cliche song to lose your virginity to but... fuck it." He told me, turning to look at me. I giggled and shook my head.

"Yes, because with the candles we weren't already cliche or anything." I joked. He laughed and nodded, looking around at the glowing lights as he walked back over to me, sitting beside me. I had to admit that the music did calm me down a little more. I was still nervous but I was also sure that this is what I wanted.

"Let me guess.. Kara?" He stated making me giggle and nod.

"She also picked out this outfit." I gestured down to the black see through nightgown, making him also look down at it.

"Well I will definitely have to thank her tomorrow. Right now though I really want you back in my arms." I grinned and in a moment of bravery slid into his lap, straddling him, my arms around his neck.

"Well here I am, now what do you want?" I purred. Seconds later our lips were twined together and battling. His hands slid down my back and came to rest on my lower back, pulling my hips closer to his. My fingers gripped at his long brown hair as his tongue slid against mine. He then rolled us over so I was underneath him and my head was on the pillows. How he did that so smoothly and quickly caught me off guard and brought unwanted thoughts about the other girls he's been with.

I shook my head of those thoughts though as he detached our lips and moved his lips down to my neck instead. I stared at the ceiling, letting the music of Journey calm me down as his touch made my nerves feel lit up like live wire. A strange sensation shot though my lower half making a moan escape from my throat. I felt Alex's lips turn up in a grin as he finished leaving his mark on my neck, reattaching our lips.

I slid my hands down his back and to the hem of his t-shirt, pulling it up so my fingers brushed across the smooth skin of his back. He groaned against my lips and dipped his hips against mine, both of us moaning at the sensations it caused.

"You are so special to me, Izzy." He muttered, pulling away from me. His lips trailed down my jaw, down my neck and then to my chest, kissing at the skin above my breasts gently. His warm breath made my skin tingle. In the background the Journey song started over again as he must have put it on repeat. "Are you nervous?" He asked, lifting his head up to stare into my eyes.

"Yes but... I trust you." I told him honestly, smiling softly. He smiled back and pecked my lips.

"If at any time during this you want to stop, just tell me and I will gladly stop. I don't want to rush you." I simply nodded and reached down to pull his shirt up and over his head. He grinned at me as I tossed it to the floor. My fingers slid down his back, resting on the waist band of his jeans. His own hands slid across my barely covered body, leaving stinging trails behind them wherever he touched me.

His hand slid down and pushed up my night gown, bunching it around my stomach, his fingers gliding across the waistband of my white panties.

"I like the bows." He poked one of the pink bows that was right near the crease of my thigh. I giggled but it quickly turned into a moan as his hand slid in between my thighs, pushing my legs apart. He put his right leg in between mine, pushing them apart even more.

Our lips reconnected as my fingers made quick work of his belt buckle and his zipper. The more we got into this the less nervous I became. The more sure I was that this is what I wanted. It felt so special and intimate and I wouldn't want it to be with anyone else.

I brought my legs up, wrapping them around his waist, pulling him down against me. His erection pressed low against me, making us both moan against the others lips. His lips let go of mine so he could throw his head back and let out another moan before he looked down at me and smiled.

"I think there is too much clothes between us." He mumbled making me giggle and nod. I then slid my hands into the back of his jeans, sliding down his boxer covered ass. His jeans slid down with my hands. "One second." I giggled as he sat up and slipped off his shoes and socks before his jeans followed. He then came back over to me, taking my hands and pulling up so I too was sitting up. "This needs to go, even though it is super sexy." He said, pulling at the nightgown. I giggled and lifted up my arms. He smirked at me and lifted it up, tossing it to join his clothes on the floor. "We are really doing this?"

"I really hope so." I whispered, running my hands up his sides. He moaned and leaned forward to kiss me again. Seconds later I was on my back once more as his tongue circled my own, exploring the cavern of my mouth. Our hips slammed together making both of us moan even louder now that there was even less clothing between us.

I could tell as his hands slid across my chest, skimming across my bra straps, that he was nervous about taking the next step, unsure if I was really ready for this. So I decided to do it. I released his lips and leaned up on elbows.

"Take off my bra." I instructed, my voice breathy. He stared down at me in surprise for a second before grinning.

"Demanding. I like it." I giggled as his hands slid back and made easy work of the polka dot bra I wore. I laid back down and brought my arms out so he could slip off the piece of lingerie. "So fucking sexy." He muttered, staring down at my bare chest. I couldn't help but blush. This was the first time anyone was seeing me bare chested since I was like.... a toddler. My embarrassment quickly turned to arousal as he leaned down and took my breast in his mouth, kissing and biting at the sensitive skin, making moans tumble from my lips. I had no idea that this could ever feel so good.

We were getting so close, both of us were left in just one piece of clothing, the main barrier between us right now. I wanted him so badly.

"Alex..." I moaned, throwing my head back as he continued to leave his mark on my breath. His right hand came up and began to tease my other breast, making my moans grow louder. My fingernails dug into his smooth back, my fingernails leaving marks in the flesh.

He lifted back from my breast only to slide lower down my body. His lips left a hot trail down my stomach and to my hips where he made me moan again as his tongue ran across the top of my panties. I looked down at him as he grinned up at me, his fingers hooking into the top of my panties. I was so turned on at this point that I didn't even feel nervous. He slid my panties down. I lifted my legs so he could get them off. I was now completely naked in front of my boyfriend. Holy shit.

Alex put his lips on my thigh, pressing kiss after kiss on my skin, occasionally biting it, causing me to moan.

"Fuck, Alex." I moaned out, making him chuckle a little.

"Oh, it's only just begun, baby." He grunted out, his voice deep and sexy. His lips then moved up my thigh, pushing my legs apart. Holy shit, was he really going to go there? He took me by surprise, making me cry out as his teeth encased my clit. Fuck. That feels so good. He reached his hands up and found my hands, lacing our fingers together as I threw my head back and moaned, gripping at his fingers. "Feel good, babe?" He muttered, letting my clit go. I nodded vigorously. "You just wait. I'm going to make you feel so good." Before I could even thing up a response his tongue was on me and then inside me.

"Lex...." I breathed. "I need.. I need you... now." I moaned. If he kept this up I was going to just fall to pieces before we got to the actual act of sex. This just felt so fucking good. No wonder girls kept trying to get at Alex all of freshman year. He was fucking great. Of course I didn't have anything to compare it to, but I didn't really care. This felt amazing and that was all that mattered.

Alex sat up and smirked down at me. He ran his hands up my thighs and across my stomach, leaning back over me, his nose pressing against mine.

"You ready for the real party to start?" I giggled and nodded before reaching down to push his boxers down. "Wait..." He froze after he took off his boxers. I tried to not look down at his large erection too much. That was about to be inside me, holy shit.

"What?" I questioned, frowning at him.

"I don't think I have a condom..." I couldn't help but giggle as he stood up and picked up his jeans, pulling out his wallet.

"Kara got us some." I rolled over and pulled open the drawer, grabbing the box she had placed in there. "Damn, she got us a big box." I pulled out the large box and put it on my nightstand before rolling back over, grinning at Alex.

"Good, we'll need them." Alex dropped his pants and wallet back to the floor before waking over to the box and opening. He took out a packet and tossed it onto the bed before he took me by surprise, jumping right on top of me, making me giggle. "You know... you look sexy as fuck naked." He mumbled, pressing kisses to my neck.

"Back at ya, mister. Now... enough chit chat... fuck me." I said, giggling. He laughed and sat beside me.

"Oh you are such a romantic, Miss Sanchez. Your wish is my command though." He grabbed the packet and tore it open. I was starting to feel nervous again as I watched him take the condom out. "Alright, here we go." He reached down to put it on himself but I grabbed his hand, stopping him. "What? Do you now want to anymore?" He questioned worriedly.

"No. I want to. Let me do it, though." He frowned at me before looking down at the condom in his hand. He grinned and nodded, handing me the rubber. I tried to keep my hands from shaking as I slid it onto his erection. He placed his hands over mine, guiding me.

"Fuck.." He moaned. "I like your hands on me." I giggled and finished putting the condom on him. He then leaned over me, pressing his lips against mine, his hands gripping at my hair as mine wrapped around his torso. "Ready?" He mumbled, moving his hips so he was positioned at my entrance. I pulled away from his lips and nodded. "This will hurt but I promise you that it will get better."

"I'm ready." I whispered, pressing my lips back to his. I felt him press into me, I tried to stay relaxed as he slid into me. I cringed though as he broke through my wall.

"I'm sorry, baby." He whispered against my lips as he pushed all the way into me and stopped, staring down at me. "It'll get better." He assured me, wiping at the tear that slid down my cheek while I nodded. "We can stop."

"No." I breathed. "No, I want to do this."

"Are you sure? I won't be upset. I don't want to hurt you?" I smiled up at him and pecked his lips.

"Just..." I sighed. "Just move. I can handle it." He gave me an apprehensive look before he slid out of me, making me cringe slightly. I gasped as he slid back into me, a little faster this time. "Do that again." He slid out again and again slid back in, this time the friction made me moan and he seemed to hit dead onto my spot. "Fuck, right there." He reconnected our lips as he picked up his pace.

"Izzy..." He moaned against my lips. "You feel so fucking good." I could do nothing but respond with a moan. He reached down and took my hands in his, placing them above our heads as he slammed into me.

"Ahhh, Alex." I moaned as his lips attached to my neck. The room continued to be filled with our escalating moans for minutes. I had never felt this good, never felt so alive. This was by far the most perfect moment of my life.

"I'm close, baby." He moaned as our hips met each others.

"Me too." I breathed, gripping at his hands before I released them and brought my fingers into his hair, crashing our lips together, our tongues meeting in a heated battle as our rhythm became messy as we both peaked and reached out climaxes. We pulled away, both of us flinging out a string of curse words, our foreheads pressed together.

Alex pulled out of me and collapsed beside me. We both sat there, our arms wrapped tightly around the other. My head was buried in the crook of his neck as we tried to regain our breathing. After we could breath again he turned onto his side and looked at me, smiling.

"So.... how was that?" He questioned. I giggled and brought my hand up to rest on his cheek.

"It was... perfect." I told him honestly. It was so perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better first time.

"Good. That was the best I've ever had." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah... sure. I've seen the girls you've been with, Lex. There is no way I was better than them."

"But you were, Izzybelle. With them it was just sex.... with you... it was making love. It was romantic... we took our time... it was just... perfect... I love you, Isabelle." My eyes widened as I looked at him. That was the first time we have said that to each other. Sure we've said it as friends and he said he'd fallen for me but the words I love you had never been exchanged between us.

"I love you too, Lex." I responded. I'd been in love with this boy since I was eight years old.

"Good." I giggled as he leaned down and pecked my lips before he stood up from the bed. He threw away the condom and then went about blowing out all of the candles and turned off my iPod. "Get up, I'm hungry."

"Yes, master." I joked but stood up anyway because I was hungry too. He grabbed his boxers and t-shirt, sliding them back on while I got a pair of pajama pants out of my dresser and then slid on one of Alex's hoodies that I had here. "Come on." I took his hand and pulled him from the room.

We walked downstairs to the kitchen to see Kara and none other than Jack sitting at the counter, eating bowls of cereal.

"Well hello." I greeted as we walked in. They both turned and gave us the biggest grins in the world.

"You guys have been up there forever, damn!" Jack yelled.

"So... how was it?" Kara pushed. I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I went to get myself a bowl of cereal as well even though it was the middle of the evening. Cereal was always good.

"Want some cereal, Lex?"I asked, earning a nod in response so I made him a bowl too.

"Come on, one of you answer me!" Kara yelled as we sat down beside her.

"It was great." I mumbled, grinning over at Alex who smiled back. He leaned down and pecked my lips before we went back to our food.

"Yay!" Kara squealed. "You are welcome, Alex. It's thanks to me you got laid tonight."

"Well thanks, Kara. Means a lot to me that you care about my sex life so much."

"Hey! I care about your sex life too!" Jack yelled. I couldn't help but laugh, which resulted on me getting cereal stuck in my throat. Alex patted me on the back until my throat was clear.

"Fuck. Thanks, Jack." I mumbled, clearing my throat.

"Sure thing, Iz." He grinned at me, making me roll my eyes as I finished my cereal.

"Lex, finish up. I want to go back upstairs. I didn't get a proper after sex cuddle." I said to my boyfriend as I put my bowl in the sink. Alex jumped up from his seat and tossed his still half full bowl into the sink before grabbing me up in his arms.

"Finished!" He screamed, lifting me off the ground. I giggled and shook my head. "Laters!"

"Night, guys!" I called to our friends as he carried me up the stairs.

"Cuddle time!" He exclaimed, tossing me on the bed. I crawled under the blankets, him quickly following suit, pulling me into his arms. "Today has been perfect." He said, kissing my temple.

"I couldn't agree more."
♠ ♠ ♠
Isabelle

Whoa, guys... I've done sex scenes before but never anything THAT detailed before... I hope that you enjoy. I had a lot of fun writing this. I also listened to the song that Alex played the entire time. It enhances the mood. Go listen

I'm also sorry that it's been quite a few days. I had writers block and just wasn't sure what I wanted to do with this. Here's an extra long update to make up for it though. (: Plus, you get sexy Alex/Izzy time. So you can't really be that mad at me... :)