They Don't Know About Us

They Don't Know About The Things We Do

Have you ever made a wish? Nearly everyone has, from wishing on birthday candles, to shooting stars.
When I made a wish on 11:11, I never thought it'd ever come true. I wished to wake up to Niall Horan, member of a certain British boy band that was currently taking over the world by storm. Life is funny... and unexpected.

Because you see, when I wished for Niall - I got him. Granted, I had no memory of any part of relationship prior to waking up in a hotel room for him but still. Apparently, life had seen my wish as impatience - I was always meant to meet Niall and if I had just waited I wouldn't have gone through the whole mess of not having my memories. When I wished to wake up next to him well, I had just fast-forwarded past six months of a relationship. Punishment I suppose, for being impatient.

Anyway long story short, I got memories back, and despite meddling from outsiders, Niall and I's relationship was stronger than ever. So were our careers. One Direction had just finished their Up All Night tour and were back in the U.K. for a break and to start working on the new album. For my part, I had just signed my first major film deal, and I was set to start filming in the U.K for a romantic drama starring alongside James Franco.

Which was perfect, because I planned on spending every day off I had with Niall, (and okay, Louis insisted that I also spend time with the rest of the boys - which I had of course intended on doing. He can be such a little drama king.) So that's where everything starts. Me arriving in the U.K. The last time I had gone, I had met the love of my life, and now I was going to be spending my time with the best job ever and spending every other waking moment with Niall.

"Babe, where are you?! I can't see you... bloody crowd."

I giggled into my phone, as I went to the luggage belt, "Niall, I haven't even gotten my bags yet. Just hold on."

"I missed you though! And you're so close, I don't want to wait anymore!" Niall whined, "We have so much to do!"

"We've only been a part for two weeks, hun." I said as I began to make my way towards the exit, my suitcase rolling behind me, "But is Nando's apart of the "much to do"? Cause I'm starving."

I could practically feel the pride coming off Niall through the phone, "Course, love!! Nando's as soon as we get outta the airport. So... hurry up!"

"Okay, okay, where are you exactly."

"... by the food court."

I sighed, shaking my head with a small laugh, "Of course." But I could see the food court in front of me, and I began to do a little jog towards it, my heart beating faster as I got closer. True, we had only been apart for two weeks but... well, being apart from Niall was horrible no matter how short the time was.

"Where are you??" It was my turn to whine, I couldn't see him anywhere. Which was probably a good thing - he probably had a disguise on.

"Turn around."
I blinked, I heard him both on the phone and...

"Niall!" I turned around and wrapped my arms around my waiting boyfriend who picked me up and whirled me around while laughing.

"Oh I've missed you, babe." He murmered, kissing me lightly on the lips, "Been going mental without you."

"Same here," I said, nuzzling our noses together, "But I'm here now, and it's going to be amazing."

"Oh you bet it is. Come on, let's go drop your stuff off at my apartment." Niall grabbed one of my suitcases along with my hand.

"You share it with Liam, right?" I asked, "He's okay with me staying?"

Niall nodded, "Of course he is. He's also promised not to barge into our room like he does in the hotels," he said with a smirk.

"Good, " I replied with a laugh, "Otherwise I'd have to tape spoons to your door as an anti-Liam measure."

-------
We dropped my things off at his house, then made our way to Nando's for lunch. I was surprisingly not very tired, at least not yet. I knew it wouldn't be very long until my jetlag would kick in.

"Oooh, I've missed you Nando's." I said sniffing the air as we walked in, "My mouth is watering already."

"You truly are the perfect woman," Niall said squeezing my hand as we went up to order.

Only moments later we had our food and we settled down to eat.

"So, I asked for that week off in September like you asked, can I ask what it's for?" I asked while we ate.

"Mm, ya. I wanted to take you to Mullingar. Meet me family."

"Rea...Really?" I asked, suddenly feeling incredibly self-concious.

"Yup! They're all super excited to meet ya. You're...okay with that right?"

I smiled, while it was a bit nerve-wracking to think about, I nodded, "Yeah, it'll be cool."

"Scuse me..."

Niall and I both looked up, to see a two girls standing by our table, napkins and pens in their hands.

"We were wondering if we could get your autograph, Niall!" one of them asked.

"Sure, course." Niall gave them said autographs and I could only smile at how happy he was to see fans.

"If you want... I could take a picture for you guys?" I offered, wiping my hands on my own napkin.

The other girl turned to give me a nasty glare, "Excuse me, I don't recall talking to you. We don't want you to stink up our photos."

"I was just-... trying to help." I mumbled. Niall looked at the girls, surprise and hurt coloring his face.

"I'd really appreciate it if you girls didn't talk to my girlfriend like that." he said, anger seeping into his voice.

"Niall, it's fine." I said with a sad smile, "I understand, don't get angry with them."

He opened his mouth to protest but I shook my head, "Let them take their own pictures, it's fine. Really."

He sighed, giving me a defeated shrug before allowing the two girls to take a photo with him. He had no smile in them though, and I thought with a sigh of my own...
Clearly our troubles weren't over yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
And thus starts a new chapter in Alice and Niall's life! To all my new and old readers, welcome!!

I'm not sure what else to say here...
but yeah!

For those who haven't already though - feel free to follow Alice on twitter! @AliceJulietAJ!
woo.
yeah!
love ya guys!