Made of Wax

Seeing the missed ones

After I finished my shower, I wrapped the towel around my body and collected my stuff, before I opened the bathroom door and stepped outside in the colder hallway. I quickly went to my room and closed the door, before I went to turn on the heat.

I went to my closet and pulled out a pair of black jeweled skull laced leggings, my lace thong and bra, and finally I pulled out my knitted cardigan. I put on all my clothes, and no I don’t have any shirt on under my cardigan, but that is just how I am.

I looked in the mirror and smiled, before I went downstairs where I know could hear some more voices, telling me that my oh so lovely brother, his fiancé, his best mate and his girlfriend had arrived. I sighed annoyed before taking a deep breath and passed the last step on the staircase.

Being near the kitchen where all the people were, I could hear my brother laugh filling the kitchen. I sighed because I knew what would come next, how he and his friend would make a comment on my clothes. But then again, I knew my sister would stand up for me, because she was out buying this exact set of clothes with me.

A few seconds later I was standing the door to the kitchen, watching everybody. “Oh hey dear, I’m glad you decided to join us” my mom smiled, making everybody turn to look at me. “Penelope, look at your clothes! You aren’t wearing that awful ugly thong, are you? And why aren’t you wearing any shirt under your cardigan?!” my mom scowled.

I looked at her with wide eyes, “mom!” I whined before shaking my head, “yes I’m wearing my thong, and no I’m not wearing any shirt”.

I could hear Matt snort and Amy giggle, making me turn my head, just to catch Brian staring up and down on my body, making me a bit uncomfortable but yet I found myself sending a smirk his way, not caring about his wife.

I was about to make some sneaky comment, but decided otherwise because I didn’t want my mom to get mad at me, and I didn’t want to hurt Michelle in any kind of ways. She is too sweet for that.

“Well, can’t I get a hug kiddo” Matt grinned.

I smiled and turned to him before I literally jumped in his arms and hugged him. “I missed you Matt” I whispered softly, because in all honesty, I really missed him a lot.

“I missed you too sis” he whispered back, into my ear.

I got placed on my feet again, and I adjusted my shirt before I sat down on the empty seat between my sister and Brian. Not that I was very happy about it, but it would be okay, just for the dinner.

“Don’t I get a hug?” Brian said with a fake hurt expression on his face, making me giggle slightly and lean sideway into him and gave him a hug.

“Awh that wasn’t near as good as Matt’s hug” he laughed.

“You know, I can’t just crawl in your lap and hug you, like I did when I was smaller.” I said, making the other people in the room laugh.

Soon the dinner was ready and we were all sat at the table, eating my mother’s delicious food, and not long after, my dad finally got back home from his long shift at work, and at that moment we were together as a family again.

I excused myself from the table and got up, before I went to the bathroom, in my bedroom, to do my business. When I were done, I unlocked the door, opened it and stepped out, but was quickly pushed back into the room, and the person who did it, who I didn’t recognize, got into the bathroom and locked the door behind them.

The person pinned me up against the wall, before whispering in my ear; “you look so fucking sexy”, and with that being said, the person began sucking and kissing my neck, finding my sweet spot easily, making me moan quietly.

“Brian, stop it. Get back to Michelle! You know this disgust me” I whispered but couldn’t help but let out a moan. I didn’t fail to grab onto his hair and pull it, either. I tried hard to deny the fact that this was turning me on, but I just couldn’t.

Unfortunately, this was a long time thing we had had, and I’m not proud of it, because I really like Michelle, she is an amazing woman. And trust me, I’ve tried to stop this thing with Brian, many times, but every time I try to stop it, it works for maybe a month or two, and then he will come and do this again. The entire, he will come and kiss me thing, and try to have sex with me, but that have never ever happened, and it never will.

“Come on Lope, you and I both know that you want this.” Brian breathed into my ear, making me shutter. Brian was the only person I knew, who called me Lope.

With a shaky breath I nodded slowly. “You’re right” I breathed, but yet looked down in shame. Only to have Brian pulling my head up, by the chin with his thumb and middle finger, and stare directly into my eyes. “But it’s just not fair to Michelle, and you know that” I said sadly.

Brian sighed deeply before he nodded slowly, “I know… I, I just can’t help it you know. You are so goddamn careless, about what other people think about you. You’re great looking, and attractive. And you’re… Never mind, I’ll stop now” he sighed sadly.

“But why do you keep harassing me with Matt all the time, then?” I asked sadly, feeling the water prick in my eyes, making tears go ready to fall, but I wouldn’t let them.

“I’m sorry Lope, I really am. I don’t mean any of this, and you should know that. I just get caught up in everything when Matt starts his shit. I’m so sorry” Brian said sadly, but it didn’t make me feel better, because it was no excuse for him to keep harassing me.

“Just get out of here Brian. We can’t do this anymore” I said as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Don’t ask me why I was crying, because I wouldn’t be able to answer you. I don’t know if I’m crying because of him, or if it’s because I just ended this little ‘thing’ we had, or if it’s because of the thought about me brother being such an ass towards me.

“Don’t cry baby, please don’t cry” Brian whispered softly before he gently whipped away the tears on my cheeks. With that, he bent down a little and placed his lips on my, and started kissing me passionately. The kiss ended too soon for me liking though. “I just had to get that one last kiss”.