Status: Active! (:

Yeah Boy & Doll Face.

Come Down From Your Tower....

There she was. From her raven hair pulled back so just her bangs were framing her porcelain face to her tattooed skin and beat up orange converse. She was perfect. I was just getting off the bus when I saw her, she was in line with some of her friends waiting for doors to open to my show. I all of a sudden got extremely nervous that my knees became weak and I started breathing fast.
“Aye Tony, are you okay dude?” a shorter guy with long light brown hair said to me.
“Yeah, Vic. I’m fine. I need to meet that girl” I pointed in the direction of the beautiful girl with my tattooed hands.
“Here we go again...” Vic sighed.
He only meant that because once upon a time I pulled a girl backstage whom I thought was perfect, but she turned out to be a crazy psychopath and tried to basically kill me. But, something about this girl was different. She just had this vibe about her.
“I will meet her.” I sighed under my breath.
“Sure after we load in and do sound check, got it buddy boy?”
Vic smiled and walked away. I couldn’t wait until after sound check and load in, she might have someone else’s attention by then. Fuck it, I’m just going to walk up to her and casually introduce myself, and possibly see what she’s doing later. As I approached her, her friends started hitting each other’s arms and squealing.
“Hi, I’m Tony. What’s your name?” A huge smile crept upon my face as I put out my hand.
“My name is Jessica. What do you want?” She rolled her amber eyes and faced me.
“Jessica, hmm that’s a beautiful name. Who are you here to see?”
“I appreciate the compliment, but I’m not here to see anyone. I work here. You’re Tony Perry from Pierce the Veil, correct? You’re late for load in and sound check is in 10 minutes. I’m not here to pay you for slacking off. There is a show to be played and my venue has a curfew. So vámonos, Mr. Perry.”
“Wait, you own this place?” I was so confused.
“Tony! C’mon dude! We’re late and our manager is gonna kill us!” Mike screamed at me with his arms full of gear.
“Fuck off! I’m coming” I walked away from her looking back to see her smiling at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's short, I just wanted to get something posted asap.
Leave me feedback! :D

PS. I'm looking for a co-author for this story. Message me if you're interested.

xx - Jessica