Status: Active! (:

Yeah Boy & Doll Face.

Don't Tell Your Other Man.

- Tony’s POV –
~ A few days later ~
Jessica was taking things better than I thought. We went to dinner in Portland and now we were in Vegas. At this point I’d say we were pretty much official. Every chance I got I’d tell her how sorry I was for the past. She got to the point of hitting me when I said that and told me to get over it.
I heard the door of the bus open to see Jaime with his girlfriend Ashley walking in hand in hand.
“Sup, dude?” Ashley punched me in the arm. “Long time no see!”
“How’s the hometown been? Anything change?”
“Same ol same ol, so I hear that you have a fancy little girl now? Is Tony growing up?” Ashley said while trying to ruffle my hair.
I felt Jessie walk up and put her arms around me.
“Hi, I’m Jessica. The ‘fancy little girl.’ Nice to meet you” She put out her hand and Ashley grabbed her and hugged her.
“I’m Ashley; I’m so glad there is another girl here. It gets crazy having to babysit these boys by myself.” Jessica stared at me with a ‘what the hell’ kind of face.
“Well, I’m here to help!” Jessica saluted and everyone laughed.

“Tony!” Jessie whipped her head around “Since you kind of just kidnapped me and I’ve been wearing your clothes for three days, do you think you could go with me so I can get some new clean clothes? I want to look nice for the show tonight.”
She was on her tippy toes with a big grin on her face as she wrapped her arms around my waist.
“I’m really not the shopping type, maybe Ashley can go with you and you guys can get to know each other?”
“That sounds fine with me!” Ashley got up and got excited.
“Sweet deal! Let me find my shoes!” Thank god I got out of that one, malls and shopping really aren’t my thing.

- Jessica’s POV –
I was getting in a taxi with my new blonde best friend. She was way prettier than me, with her platinum locks and her Monroe. We were bipolar opposites. I just had my face dermal and a lot of tattoos and jet black hair.
“So, what’s this about Turtle kidnapping you?”
“Well, it’s sort of a long story. You see, we re-met at my venue and well I got drunk and he realized that he knew me from high school and he used to make fun of me and stuff, but I ended up throwing up everywhere and he didn’t want me driving home and kept talking about how he would ‘make it up to me’ for being such a prick in the past. So he took me to the bus and next thing I knew I was in Portland on a date with him.” I was fiddling with Tony’s Turtle LBG shirt that I’ve been wearing for a few days, talking made me nervous.
“Re-met, venue, high school, prick, date. Got it. So are you guys official now?” I feel like I scared her somehow.
“Yeah, sorry for all that information. I think we are, I mean I’m not seeing anyone else and neither is he.” I laughed nervously.
Thank god we were finally at the mall. The first couple stores we went into were nothing like back in Seattle. I ended up picking up a few outfits and a short black skintight dress for the show and after party tonight.

“Girl, I’m hungry. Let’s get some real food before we have to get back to the bus.” Ashley said as she started walking straight towards a pizza place.
She got a huge piece of pepperoni pizza while I ate a salad. Being vegetarian on the road really wasn’t the easiest, but I’ve been one my entire life. Not because I want to, more like I have to.
“I’m just glad Tony finally has someone, his last girlfriend was a complete bitch and cheated on him all the time. He’s just a big teddy bear who doesn’t deserve that.”
“Are you and Tony close?” I was starting to get a little worried. She talked like they had something going on.
“Yeah, he’s like a brother though, don’t worry about me trying to steal your man. I’m totally happy and in love with Jaime.” She grinned and I felt a weight come off my shoulders.
I swear to God I’m going to change the world….
My phone started singing.
“Hello? Oh hey Tony! Yeah, we’re almost done. Yes, everything is fine. No we’re not in trouble. Hard Rock? Gotcha. We’ll see you guys there! Bye to you too baby.” I smiled and ended the call. “The guys are getting rooms at the Hard Rock and told us to just take the taxi back there. Tonight is gonna be a good night!” I started skipping towards the door.
“We got to go get you ready in some real clothes.” Ashley flashed her pearly whites and proceeded to follow me.

- Tony’s POV –
“What is taking the girls so long? Do you think something happened? They’ve been gone for a good few hours.” I couldn’t stop thinking of everything horrible that could have happened.
“Dude, if you keep pacing you’re gonna walk a hole into the floor. Why don’t you just call Jess and see what’s up?” Jaime was right. I’ll just call her.
“Hey Jess. Are you close to being done? Are you guys okay? You’re not in trouble are you? Good, so we’re getting rooms tonight at the Hard Rock. We’ll have our own room. I can’t wait, babe. Just get a taxi to the hotel, we’ll meet you there. Bye baby.”
Thank god they’re fine. I couldn’t wait for tonight with Jessica. I was going to make it a special night to remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like this one if a filler, but you slowly get to know Jaime's GF Ashley.
This is the longest chapter to date!

What do you think Tony's plans at the Hard Rock are?
Do you think everything is going to go according to plan?
What do you think he'll think when he sees Jessica in that tiny little dress.

Leave me feedback,

xx- Jess.