Status: Active! (:

Yeah Boy & Doll Face.

Tonight I'll Make You Feel Beautiful Once Again.

- Jessica’s POV –

I looked myself up and down in the mirror, I couldn’t remember the last time I looked this good. Ashley had curled my hair into perfect ringlets and my little black dress fit my every curve. You could see my chest piece and sleeves perfectly. Damn, I felt good.
“Damn girl!”
“Do I look okay?” I was starting to feel insecure. I felt comfortable in my ripped shirts and jeans on a daily basis.
“ Tony is gonna have to get a bat or a big stick.” Ashley laughed after looking at me. “Guys are going to be oogling and drooling.”
“So I look okay?”
“Girl, if you don’t shut up I swear I’ll beat you. You look super hot! Now let’s go find the boys.”
I took one last look at myself in the mirror and walked out into the hallway of the hotel only to feel my phone vibrate.

From: Turtle<3
Hey babe, we’re in the lobby. See you soon ☺

I quickly replied that we were on our way, grabbed Ashley’s arm and ran down the hallway.
As soon as we hit the bottom floor of the hotel I felt everybody’s eyes on me, but my eyes only met Tony’s. His mouth was open and he looked like he had seen a ghost, until he started walking towards me his expression turned into a huge grin.
“Jess, you look, I-I mean…wow.” He said as he grabbed my hands.
“You like?” I replied with a flirtatious tone in my voice.
“Babe, I love. You look amazing. I’m probably gonna end up fighting tonight.” He laughed as we made our way towards the car that was taking us to the venue.
A few hours later the show was over and my feet were killing me. The boys put on an amazing show. It was the first time I’ve seen their whole set without being completely smashed. Tony walked over to me to give me a hug after taking pictures with fans and he was still sweaty and smelled bad.
“Tony, as much as I’d love to hold on to you right now, you stink. Let’s go get you in the shower and then we can head to the after party.” I pecked him on the cheek and away we went.

- Tony’s POV –
As soon as Jess walked out of the elevator my jaw dropped and I felt my face go flush. She was absolutely beautiful. Her dress hugged her every curve and I just thought of how much better she’d look out of it. When I walked up to her I couldn’t even speak. I’m pretty sure I went full retard, and you never go full retard.
“Babe, I love. You look amazing. I’m probably going to end up fighting tonight”
There was no probably about it. I know I’m gonna end up fighting someone tonight, she just looked that good. I mean she always looks good, but god damn, words can’t even explain.
Our set started and I got into the moment, I loved playing shows. Being a shy person most people would think it’s hard going on in front of thousands of people every night, but it’s so freeing for me. I would periodically look over at Jessie and she was just dancing and singing along with Ashley. It put a smile on my face.
As soon as the show was over I went to the green room to freshen up a little bit and headed outside to take some pictures with fans and as soon as I could I walked up to Jess and tried hugging her. She put her hands out and stopped me.
“Tony, as much as I’d love to hold on to you right now, you stink. Let’s go get you in the shower and then we can head to the after party.” She kissed my cheek and to the hotel we went.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
It's sorta a filler.
I know we got over the two comments, but I've been in and out of the hospital, put on bed rest, have been dealing with being super sick & writers block.

Two Comments for the new update!
Leave me feedback, please.
Oh, & the "retard" line is from Tropic Thunder, jsyk.