Lust Has No Mercy

III

Rowan's eyes slowly pried themselves from the sand that kept her in such a dream like state. Her throat felt dry and sore, her chest ached and her dress hung miserably along her thin body. Taylor let out a sigh of relief as he assisted her in standing up. Rowan swayed, Taylor blamed the "wine". Her head spun, her lips felt sore and brittle, her body felt worn with exhaustion. 

"Did you have a nice time?" Taylor asked, his Londoner accent more apparent than ever, as his arms slipped under her legs, her head resting against his bony barely visible tattooed collarbone to carry her to his automobile. Rowan fought the sleepiness that was beginning to seep into her bones. A mental note appearing to see the doctor soon if her lethargy kept up. 

...
..
.
83.1lbs. 

Rowan gripped the porcelain bowl as she attempted to regain her balance. Water poured out of the faucet, collecting around the drain and slowly filling up the sink as Rowan tried to rub the water on her grey face smearing the beiges and pinks that made her seem more alive. 

Amanda Hendrick pounded against the fake wood door. Drop Dead stickers beginning to peel as her manicured handed rattled it once more. 

"Fo' fuck's sake, can ya hurry up in there?" her thick Scottish accent screamed as her fist pounded once more. Rowan rolled her eyes taking in a unsteady breath before unlocking the door. 

The raven-haired grew quiet once the grey girl was in sight. Her blue eyes stared down her boyfriend's assistant as Rowan dragged her lifeless body towards the purple desk dropping her skin and bones into the leather chair. 
"Sheesh Oli, ya need to hire more lively people, yeah?" Amanda's voice rung through the loft as Rowan merely rolled her eyes. Oli grinned and winked at Rowan, before making a childish face causing her grey face to erupt in a crimson red. 

"You okay, love?" he asked, arching a brow hidden behind the mess of curls that covered his long face. Rowan shrugged trying to hide her shy smile before a chuckle erupted followed by what felt like a knife puncturing her long. Those hysterical coughs now filling out the sounds of the office blocking out Amanda's needy voice. 

Amanda Hendrick had always felt so competitive around Rowan. As if Rowan was going to steal Oliver away from her, but why would Rowan anyways? She had a giant rock on her ring finger that sparkled in the light above her desk. Even more in under the florescent lighting in the conference room. It didn't make much sense to Amanda how Rowan could be engaged to a man when Amanda had been dating Oliver almost twice as long as she'd even known Taylor. 

Amanda huffed childishly as she let the bathroom door shut behind her. Her ears perked up more as she heard Rowan continue to hack and wheeze across from Oliver. 

"Why are ya even here?" Amanda asked. Her accent emphasizing on all the wrong parts contributing to Rowan's pulsating head. The ill girl's cheeks inflamed again, as she shrugged helplessly. Rowan never bothered giving Amanda much attention, she'd given up on trying to be on someone who was uninterested in her good side. 

Geoffrey finally spoke up from the black leather love seat; 
"You kind of look like the grim reaper." Oli just nodded reluctantly. 

"C'mon," Oli stood up from his desk, his long denim clad legs bumping against the small wooden piece of furniture. "I'll take ya back to ya flat." 

...

81.4lb...

"Don't take offense to this, but you're starting to look real thin."  Taylor told his fiancee sweetly as he scrubbed at the plaque on his teeth. 

Rowan sighed, crossing her arms defeatedly across her chest. 
"I've lost a few pounds." she shrugged tying the now dull hair into a messy bun. 

"I just haven't really felt all that hungry." she finally concluded as Taylor spat out the remainder of tooth paste into the sink. 

The flick of the light echoed through their relatively small flat as both made their descend to bed. Taylor pulled the tan down comforter off the bed as Rowan slipped her small body through the cold sheets. 

"Are ya okay?" 
Taylor asked. 

Rowan didn't have an answer. 

....

Sitting helplessly at her purple desk again, Rowan stared down at her lime green mug of Earl Grey. The scent alone was beginning to make her nauseous; just the thought was starting to produce vile in her throat. 

"Maybe you're pregnant?" Amanda pondered. She was sitting in one of the black leather chairs patiently waiting on Tom. Her hair was pin straight and her blue eyes seemed to pierce through Rowan's skin more than usual. 

"If I were pregnant, I'd be gaining weight." Rowan told her coworker sarcastically rolling her own blue eyes. "I reckon, it might just be a bug of some sort." 

Rowan bit back the oh-so-familiar feeling that began in her throat. The phone on her desk began to ring frantically as 
Rowan's body temperature spiked. Her hands shook subtly as she delicately picked up the phone. The chewed lips parted, 
"Dro-"

The loudest cough Rowan's weak body could muster erupted from her chest before she could even utter the first syllable. The phone dropped from her grasp, hitting the side of her desk with a loud smack. 

The entire loft grew silent as Rowan fell to her knees, her hands covering her mouth as the sounds continued to rattle from her body. Gasps of air echoing through. Her body shook in what looked like possession as she battled to keep herself together. It didn't take all but a few seconds before the sounds stopped and her body had laid tiredly under her desk. The rising and falling of her chest in perfect rhythm. The chapped lips now stained a dark crimson that matched the palms of her hands. 

 
♠ ♠ ♠
This will probably get rewritten.

Does anyone else have other sites to give to submit fanfics and original work?!?!?!

Thank you to my lovely 4 reccomendations, 7? subscribers and 2 commenters. I'd love all the feedback I can get. Even if it's "You suck!" lol

Anyone figure out what she has yet?!?