Status: Try your best to make sense out of it, I write it mainly at night, so yeah. But I think it's still cool.

Psycho killer, psycho lover.

Frankie Olvier - 17 years old - loves music, sci-fi and acting.

She lives with her mother in the Southwestern of England, Bristol. She's in the normal height and has a brown light hair, under her shoulders, hazel eyes and she usually doesn't follow the trends. She has an older sister called Emily, but they don't get to see each other often. Emily is 24 years old and she attends to the University of Bristol. Frankie doesn't have a lot of friends, only one, to be honest. They have been friends since they were both children but they're not really close. Her "friend", called Lily, has a twin sister called Hannah, but neither Lily nor Frankie get along with her. Lily is 18 years old, blonde and with blue eyes; a "perfect" nose and is always following the trends, all the opposite to Frankie. Frankie works as a waitress because her mother doesn't have enough money to mantain her economically, since her father died. Her father was an aircraft pilot and died two years ago in an accident. So, after that, Frankie has been working, specially on holidays. Well, actually, Frankie has a best friend guy called Danny, but they can not get to see each other frequently, the reason is that he lives in another city; Nottingham. Danny, has light brown hair and blue eyes, he's funny but depresive as well. He visits Frankie on summer and everytime he's able to, before, he also lived in Bristol, but had to move away because of family problems. He is the only one who know how to make Frankie feel better whenever she's sad, angry or depressed. Frankie doesn't get along with her mother because she is never at home, and when she is, she only insults Frankie for being alive, and doesn't treat her as good as a mother should. Summer is almost ending and school will start in a few days, Frankie's bad luck that Danny wasn't able to visit her this summer... Frankie hates school more than anything, but loves it as well, since is the only place she can be out of her house without listening to her mom. She "suffers" bullying in school. Her mother, Elizabeth Oliver, sent her as many times as she could pay it, to psychologists, but nothing worked; she even sent her to some kind of "asylum", but nothing worked yet.

Everything changes when she meets a new guy at school, who isn't actually what she thinks he is.