Status: Try your best to make sense out of it, I write it mainly at night, so yeah. But I think it's still cool.

Psycho killer, psycho lover.

Chapter two.

Later that day, Frankie walks out her class as fast as possible when the bell rings and runs to the cafeteria, only gets a small bowl of puddin and sits in one of the tables that nobody ever used and she knew she probably was the only one using it. Frankie's totally concentrated on the so, very and amazing interesting chocolate puddin, kind of investigating it with the spoon when someone comes by taking her out of her thoughts and scaring the shit out of her.

—H-hey. — Andy says sitting in front of her. —Sorry if I scared you. — He laughs seeing her reaction.
—I-it's okay. —smiles— It's not like you're a serial killer or something. — She giggled, and Andy cleared his throat, smirking at the same time as her.
—Well, I only came to hang out, I guess. Not like being the new boy without friends is pretty interesting. —he puts his bag beside him on the table and takes out some french fries.
—Hey! — she protests. —You have me. And yeah, whatever, is that all you're gonna eat? —she asks curiously.
—Not like a puddin is really healthy though. — he points at her food and both laugh.
—You have a point there.

They were hanging and doing nothing at the table until the bell rang. They both sighed and walked to the hallway when they were about to say goodbye to each other until they found out they had Chemestry together, they walked in —this time earlier than everyone— and sat together at the back left corner. They were all the class whispering things to each other, passing papers and things like that, not that his teacher, Mr. Sheehan really cared. He always said that he would only teach to the ones interested on learning, the others could just talk but in a decent tone. They were all the class just talking about nothing really, just about their favorite Star Wars character, what they shouldn't have and what they should have done instead, how boring and annoying was the 8 o'clock show, and just silly things like that.

And the whole week went the same way, not going really deep into each other. Until the end of the Friday.

—Uhm yeah, bye, see you on Monday. —Frankie smiles and starts walking away until Andy takes her wrist holding her back.
—Please, don't leave. Don't just yet. —Andy pouts and then smiles, when Frankie sighed, obviously she couldn't say no after that little scene, she wouldn't admit it, but she definitely has a crush on that boy.
—Let's go to a park or something? —She asks, obviously not wanting to spend another second in that school.
—I know somewhere, follow me.

Andy leads Frankie to the park she was on Monday morning and the reason why she was late that day. They walked around a little and then sat down on the small river again.

—You're gonna be the death of me. —Frankie laughs after saying that.
—W-what? —Andy asks nervously. "Is it that she already knew what he planned?" he thought.
Frankie laughs. —I came here Monday morning and that's why I was late for school, and now you bring me here and I'm gonna be late for picking my best friend at the airport and I'm still here. —She smiles, then realizing what she just said. She stand up and shakes a bit to get rid of the dust that she has on her pants. —Fuck. I gotta go. — Frankie starts running to her house so she could get her mother's car and go to the airport.
—I'm going with you. —Andy yelled. —I have a car and I live right here, like I mean, that house in the front. -Which was totally a lie but he knew how to open that car.-
Frankie stops running and goes back to Andy. —Wow, nice car you have. —she smiles.
—Yeah, it's white... —Andy shakes his head when he realizes what he just said and both laugh. —I-I mean... A white-white SUV. Yep.
—I see. —Frankie still giggling.

They went to the airport and there was Danny, Frankie's best friend waiting for her.

—I was about to call a taxi. —he says.— And who's him? —points at Andy.
—Danny, he's Andy, Andy, he's Danny, my best friend. —She introduces them to each other while smiling.— He's the guy I've spent this week in school with and he's really nice, he's new and well yeah, my friend, I guess.
—Yeah. —says Danny and Andy with one voice. It didn't seem like they really liked each other.
—So, let's get going. —Frankie says breaking the awkward moment.

They all went to Frankie's house and stayed there a while, Andy was the first to leave, and then Danny and Frankie were alone, like usually, he was going to stay at her house until he had to leave back to his city. They played videogames, watched movies, etc. When they were almost falling asleep, cuddling behind the covers of Frankie's bed, Danny talks.

—I don't like this guy, Andy. —he spits out.
—But, why? —he turns to face his best friend, but they were so close it seemed more like they were a couple. Which they weren't and didn't want to be.— He's nice and all that and he's the only one who understands me at school, I'd be alone all these days if it wasn't for him.
—Yeah, I get it. But... Just take care of yourself, okay? —he sighs.
—Mhmm.

They fell asleep in each other's arms and that's pretty much how they spent the weekend, watching movies, playing and talking about random things she'd never say to anybody else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know I haven't updated since two months ago, but I'm sorry, I've had really bad times and yeah, here it is. I'm going to -try to- update daily. :)